Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Royal Wedding.. Takeaways - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Royal Wedding.. Takeaways (607 Views)

Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. / See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) / ROYAL WEDDING LIVE: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To Get Married Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Wedding.. Takeaways by weyreypey: 8:34am On May 20, 2018
Did you notice that the groom did not KISS the bride inside the Church? But only kissed her lightly and briefly outside the Church to the admiration of the crowd!

Unlike the Nigerian situation where all sorts of immoralities are displayed in the hallowed altar ( after all na my wife/husband) ... Then gbam open sepulchres called mouths in a deep and throaty kiss.. disrespectful.

Another did you notice the classic and iconic vehicles...some from the 1950's yes 1950's... Attempt to carry your bride in a lada to the marriage venue here in obodo 9ja and here the stories of your lineage... Ahaha even kimbra would refuse to enter such cars...

Still about takeaways... Did you take note of the bride's garments..... Sense and simplicity... No naked breasts like a cow on overload.... This drives me to my question...who are we copying in our white weddings... I mean Church weddings in Nigeria?

Re: Royal Wedding.. Takeaways by weyreypey: 8:41am On May 20, 2018
A typical example of the madness in church wedding today one is the daughter of a cleric.

Re: Royal Wedding.. Takeaways by EzendiEgo1: 8:56am On May 20, 2018
absolute madness bro
Re: Royal Wedding.. Takeaways by Nobody: 8:58am On May 20, 2018
Go price dem classic cars of 1950s name...
Re: Royal Wedding.. Takeaways by weyreypey: 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Go price dem classic cars of 1950s name...
If you know you know. A lot of folks have been calling kenogodson a mad man here

(1) (Reply)

Want To Be Sure You're On The Same Page With Your Partner?(ask These Questions) / Mascum Herbal Pride Or Revive: Do They Both Cure Premature Ejaculation? / 5 Year Old Facebook Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.