Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Now I Believe In The 'Village People' Angle To Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I Believe In The 'Village People' Angle To Relationships (733 Views)

Why Are Nigeria Parents Hypocrites When It Comes To Relationships And Sex / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) / 50 Things Ladies Should Know About Guys. It's Therapeutic To Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Believe In The 'Village People' Angle To Relationships by Bester44(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2018
Since the day I met my current fiancee, pretty women have started giving me attention. A foreigner, and top government official who is much younger than me now wants me after she rubbished my messages many times in the past. From what she told me, if I start the relationship and I break her heart, it will also be painful to me because I like her so much - very honest being she's. I can't pretend to be a monster. And in all, I have realized that my fiancee is God-sent. Even those who broke my heart came apologizing in droves. Underrate village people at your own peril.

This life no fair atall.
Re: Now I Believe In The 'Village People' Angle To Relationships by ITbomb(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2018
So village people are telling others to come and make peace with you abi?

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe In The 'Village People' Angle To Relationships by coolestofall(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2018
Op no village pple any where. If na so village pple just sit ontop pple matter wey dem no go farm, hungry go don kill us finish 4 naija.

Wht u r experiencing is natural. The moment u r in a relationship with smone u love, theres this confidence u emit while interactong with other girls, the I dnt need ur pussy I got a better pussy at home kind of attitude. It fing drives girls mad.
Re: Now I Believe In The 'Village People' Angle To Relationships by Kobicove(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2018
How does this concern village people? undecided
Re: Now I Believe In The 'Village People' Angle To Relationships by dyze(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2018
coolestofall:
Op no village pple any where. If na so village pple just sit ontop pple matter wey dem no go farm, hungry go don kill us finish 4 naija.

Wht u r experiencing is natural. The moment u r in a relationship with smone u love, theres this confidence u emit while interactong with other girls, the I dnt need ur pussy I got a better pussy at home kind of attitude. It fing drives girls mad.

Love this analysis
Re: Now I Believe In The 'Village People' Angle To Relationships by eunisam: 3:38pm On May 20, 2018
Honestly I don't know what to comment

(1) (Reply)

Broken-broken By Tobi Loba / Nigerian Girl Or Do You Prefer Girls From Other African Countries Share(pic) / Please A Friend Of Mine Need An Answers To This Delima He Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.