Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nigerian Girl Or Do You Prefer Girls From Other African Countries Share(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Or Do You Prefer Girls From Other African Countries Share(pic) (729 Views)

Guys, Wwho Do You Prefer, Girls With Big Ass Or Small Ass? / Guys, What Kind Of Relationship Do You Prefer? Girls Listen / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Or Do You Prefer Girls From Other African Countries Share(pic) by pacificman: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2018
i dated a nigerian girl way back and she was a monster and she almost turned me into 1..she was a liar,cheat and aggressive..she hit me for no reason and she would just pour water on the bed,break gadgets..damn i dumped the biach...hooked up with a lady from another african country..OMG..that was the best choice i made..till today i am filled with joy and happiness,shes calm,cool and she does not like trouble and she cant even shout and i was able to buy a land in her country and invest more in her country.she made me a happy man.am nigerian but nigerian girls are not for me..guys i advise you..try girls from other african countries and my girl is from southern africa...

like if you think naija girls suck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Or Do You Prefer Girls From Other African Countries Share(pic) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
What a touching story...you are not man enough to handle a nigerian woman.
Re: Nigerian Girl Or Do You Prefer Girls From Other African Countries Share(pic) by pacificman: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
What a touching story...you are not man enough to handle a nigerian woman.

you mean handle a liar,aggressive manipulative cheating hore...no am not man enough,am happy with my southern african chic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Qualities Of Newly Made Swedish Doll / Valentine: A Nigeria Slay Mama Caught With A Charm On Her Curve:very Shocking!!! / I Am 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.