Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (169451 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by denzel2009: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2011
OAM4J:

Just lost my apatite for false accusation and heart broken news.  sad  cry

but Baby you know you occupy a special place on my heart.

I think we should go on another holiday trip to discuss all these. Where should it be?

Eti Osa. . . . Asewo!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2011
denzel2009:

Eti Osa. . . . Asewo!

hey! this is a private family affiar please stay off. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by largie(f): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2011
@ OAM4J,my God is good God , can you finish that song for me please? at least you got yourself roasted by your own moves.my brother all the way for missy B. She deserves more than you are able to give her ,not with your two timing moves.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2011
largie:

@ OAM4J,my God is good God , can you finish that song for me please? at least you got yourself roasted by your own moves.my brother all the way for missy B. She deserves more than you are able to give her ,not with your two timing moves.

abeg no put your mouth for husband and wife affairs. Cant you people respect our privacy? angry

Your brother no get shame? na married women he dey pursue? upon all the single girls wey dey road, no one gree for him ni?

BTW, there is nothing like 2 timing, I married all my wives properly, its only natural that my wives should be jealous of each other. But I am MR CAPABLE. cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
OAM4J:

abeg no put your mouth for husband and wife affairs. Cant you people respect our privacy?  angry

Your brother no get shame? na married women he dey pursue? upon all the single girls wey dey road, no one gree for him ni?

BTW, there is nothing like 2 timing, I married all my wives properly, its only natural that my wives should be jealous of each other. But I am MR CAPABLE. cool
What arrogance and disrespect! angry Largie, gimme your brovva's number, please. tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by BABE3: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2011
hehehehehee-- Na so den go dey comot one after the other--- Largie, give Missy B the number sharp sharp abeg.  smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2011
Ah ya! Babe is even one of my rivals?  shocked  angry  shocked
OAM4MISSY, submit your wande coal for flogging right now.  angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by BABE3: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Ah ya! Babe is even one of my rivals?  shocked  angry  shocked
OAM4MISSY, submit your wande coal for flogging right now.  angry angry

You never jam. My guy is a badt guy. Only God knows what he used for all of us sef---- Anyways that's not the problem-has she given you the number? Pls collect his skype too.

2 down---4 to go--hehehe. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
Ohhhh No, I know my enemies are after the peace of my wonderful family. angry

O my darlings, lets us relax, there is enough of me to take care of all of you without any problem. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

There is a reason my friends call me MR CAPABLE.  cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by BABE3: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2011
OAM4J:

Ohhhh No, I know 6 random women are after the peace of my wonderful family. angry

O my darling BABE!, lets us relax, there is enough of me to take care of you without any problem. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I know sweetheart, I ain't tripping. All of them will soon go away. I'll handle them single-handedly. You just Relax, ok? kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2011
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Manage this kiss kiss

tanx kiss kiss
u deserve much beta- dump dat OAM4J guy tongue tongue

i'm coming back home tonite- cook sumtin hot kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Katsumoto: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2011
OAM4J:

Ohhhh No, I know my enemies are after the peace of my wonderful family. angry

O my darlings, lets us relax, there is enough of me to take care of all of you without any problem. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Carry on; I dey back dey support you. But softly softly sha. Ko gbo do po ju; so you come here to check on all the ladies that can cook? How did this not occur to me? grin

Missy ★ B:

What arrogance and disrespect!  angry Largie, gimme your brovva's number, please.  tongue

Don't be too quick to jump; the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side.  tongue

largie:

@ OAM4J,my God is good God , can you finish that song for me please? at least  you got yourself roasted by your own moves.my brother all the way for missy B. She deserves more than you are able to give her ,not with your two timing moves.

Tell your brother to look for his own women.  grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
^ Thank you my friend from Japan. cool

Missy B. Please listen to him o. He is a wise man.

snthesis:

tanx kiss kiss
u deserve much beta- dump dat OAM4J guy tongue tongue

i'm coming back home tonite- cook sumtin hot kiss

Waka jor!, we dey ask for animals with 2 horns, snail too dey show face. Carry your wahala go jor grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by BABE3: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
hmmmm hm hm--- I'm just keeping quiet o--- ok o! mschewww--- Nonsense.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2011
BABE!:

Babe! Please relax and wait for me at mansion 7 I built for you. I am MR CAPABLE. Will be with you shortly kiss

And please try and be nice to your Iyales, they are good people. Missy B is a very nice lady too.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 12:45am On Jun 29, 2011
Missy B, Can I have a plate of ugba and a bottle of maltina?

I'm so hungry!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2011
Katsumoto:

Carry on; I dey back dey support you. But softly softly sha. Ko gbo do po ju; so you come here to check on all the ladies that can cook? How did this not occur to me? grin

Don't be too quick to jump; the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side. tongue

Tell your brother to look for his own women. grin
This cannot be the only side on which the grass is green, it must be greener on some other side.
This man here married 5 more wives after we walked down the aisle, not to mention that I practically take perfect care of him like a wife should a husband. angry angry

Excuse my rant! I'm Missy, nice to have you in the kitchen. smiley Care for a drink? wink

OAM4J:

Missy B. Please listen to him o. He is a wise man.
You go see pepper! angry angry angry

BABE!:

Hehehehe! Fed up already? grin grin You never start. tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2011
mama-gee:

Missy B, Can I have a plate of ugba and a bottle of maltina?

I'm so hungry!

Wrong time, mama-gee.  angry

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2011
Missy sad sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2011
chamotex:

Missy sad sad
Chamo darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrling! kiss kiss kiss See how badly OAM4MISSY is treating me, all because you abandoned me. cry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by BABE3: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Hehehehe! Fed up already?  grin  grin You never start.  tongue

LOL--- It's this your yeye kitchen that's giving you shoulder-pad abi?. You kon dey use me to pull swagger. You dey use to form sexy. Don't worry---i'll make sure they ban you and your kitchen together.  Nonsense.

**Pours that last dish on her head*** hehehe  tongue Now Bounce! OAM4BABE! is for BABE!

No hard feelings. I like you on a "normal day", but not on this thread. smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2011
BABE!:

LOL--- It's this your yeye kitchen that's giving you shoulder-pad abi?. You kon dey use me to pull swagger. You dey use to form sexy. [color=#990000]Don't worry---i'll make sure they ban you and your kitchen together.  Nonsense.[/color]

**Pours that last dish on her head*** hehehe  tongue Now Bounce! OAM4BABE! is for BABE!

No hard feelings. I like you on a "normal day", but not on this thread.  smiley
Lmao! It would be far easier to get me outta OAM4MISSY's mind than for that to happen. In fact, by virtue of the authority vested upon me as the best poster of this section 2010, I hereby recommend your immediate ban.  angry ** How sweet to make use of your bragging right**  cheesy

**Wipes face and head with OAM4MISSY's boxer shorts**  cool

I could dash you OAM4MISSY, you know.  . . . .All you have to do is beg me.  wink  grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by delicious1(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2011
Missy, chicken wings with strawberry yogurt. Sharp sharp!!

I yam hungry. Thanks grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Katsumoto: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2011
Missy ★ B:

This cannot be the only side on which the grass is green, it must be greener on some other side.
This man here married 5 more wives after we walked down the aisle, not to mention that I practically take perfect care of him like a wife should a husband. angry angry

Excuse my rant! I'm Missy, nice to have you in the kitchen. smiley Care for a drink? wink
You go see pepper! angry angry angry
Hehehehe! Fed up already? grin grin You never start. tongue

Ok Missy,

I will talk to OAM4J; as long as he doesn't run from his responsibilities, there shouldn't be any problems.

Can I have a Mojito? I see you are an expert with Nigeria food, are you able to prepare meals from other countries? Can you prepare Vatapá? Its a Brazilian delicacy that uses palm oil.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2011
deli.cious:

Missy, chicken wings with strawberry yogurt. Sharp sharp!!

I yam hungry. Thanks  grin
Enjoy!

[img]http://2.bp..com/_r83tz15Ly3A/Sp6yA29mMHI/AAAAAAAAAIs/fX4IOZUZnG0/s1600/strawberry_yogurt_smoothie.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2011
Katsumoto:

Can I have a Mojito? I see you are an expert with Nigeria food, are you able to prepare meals from other countries? Can you prepare Vatapá? Its a Brazilian delicacy that uses palm oil.
Enjoy!

[img]http://cucchiarando.files./2011/04/mojito.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_OfYYlOGGnDk/TNaWQsOmAcI/AAAAAAAAB38/emZ5ZLPJ77s/s1600/side-dish+vatapa.jpeg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
Hi Honey am home! kiss I smell something great coming from the kitchen, what are we having dear? Am hungry.

After eating, please let me know you choice location for Summer holiday. kiss

BTW, thanks for getting my friend  the Vatapa he wanted, its a nice meal, we also should have it together one of these days. wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by BABE3: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2011
OAM4J:

Hi Honey am home! kiss I smell something great coming from the kitchen, what are we having dear? Am hungry.

After eating, please let me know you choice location for Summer holiday. kiss

BTW, thanks for getting my friend  the Vatapa he wanted, its a nice meal, we also should have it together one of these days.  wink

Excuse me husband--E be like say you like salty food.  undecided It's not good for your health you know.

Weren't you the one complaining to me that Missy B's food is always salty? hmmm--Nawa O! Mama Cass's food is better than her's sef.

Missy B--no offence.  smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Katsumoto: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Enjoy!

[img]http://cucchiarando.files./2011/04/mojito.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_OfYYlOGGnDk/TNaWQsOmAcI/AAAAAAAAB38/emZ5ZLPJ77s/s1600/side-dish+vatapa.jpeg[/img]

Thank you for the grub and drink. It is much appreciated. The Vatapá was scrumptious. cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 1:37am On Jul 01, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Wrong time, mama-gee. angry

Thanks Missy!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 01, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Wrong time, mama-gee.  angry

What is wrong with you, woman!!

I am at the Library with no food and I just saw mamagee quote this particular delicacy. Are you trying to kill an Ekiti woman? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (107)

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.