Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,745 members, 7,865,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (169563 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What is wrong with you, woman!!

I am at the Library with no food and I just saw mamagee quote this particular delicacy. Are you trying to kill an Ekiti woman? angry
Lol! Let me know if you need fruit to go with it. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wendybaby(f): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2011
Hi Missy! Wt's up with you?
Just passing by nd decided to check in.
Wouldn't mind something very very special to kick-start the weekend.
Thanks a bunch kiss luv u gurl**** always.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2011
^^^^

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2011
^hey! sorry o, i heard you closed shop. I understand! e no easy. grin

If it is not Missy B's Kitchen, e no fit be like Missy B's kitchen. Ndo, pele! grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2011
OAM4J:

^hey! sorry o, i heard you closed shop. I understand! e no easy. grin

If it is not Missy B's Kitchen, e no fit be like Missy B's kitchen. Ndo, pele! grin
grin grin grin Be nice! Can't you see he's lost everything? tongue grin

Firearm:

^^^^

angry angry angry angry angry
Lol! I warned you not to compete with Missy but you never listened. See now?! Dead business, runaway customers. grin grin grin Anyway, cheer up . . . You're invited to the party.

wendybaby:

Hi Missy! Wt's up with you?
Just passing by nd decided to check in.
Wouldn't mind something very very special to kick-start the weekend.
Thanks a bunch kiss luv u gurl**** always.
It's friday, let's have a lil party. Here darling kiss kiss . . .

[img]http://3.bp..com/_PDI8oNcmvWE/TFILoYotPrI/AAAAAAAAGLk/v1dgJZ311ac/s1600/suya+017.JPG[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/172767_suya_photo_jpg0a09e6bf2408e98deb08751052d8c4fb

[img]http://images.nitrosell.com/product_images/7/1746/Guinness%20Beer,%20Extra%20Stout%206PK%20NR.jpg[/img]

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwKBz6CWKrE[/flash]

**Missy changes into her mini-skirt and is dancing alanta** grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2011
Missy ★ B:

**Missy changes into her mini-skirt and is dancing alanta**  grin grin

You too correct jor. kiss  that Baileys and Suya is a perfert combination for me  kiss

**Now that Missy is wearing a tight mini skirt, i got to give her a close marking, make someone no go trespass, But we must shayo, and I must rock her base till day break** grin grin

[flash=640,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jI41nbCTPQ[/flash]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Wow!!!

Missy, give me this and I'll love you forvever!!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
Knock Knock! Can I have a plate of white rice and fish stew, please? grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wendybaby(f): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2011
baby gurl, dt party was bam!  I really enjoyed maself.  babe, i love dt baileys.  so wise of u to v brot it along.
how did u know i'd love it.  ohhhh mai, slept like a baby till 10am.  grin
OAM4J:

**Now that Missy is wearing a tight mini skirt, i got to give her a close marking, make someone no go trespass, But we must shayo, and I must rock her base till day break** grin grin

[flash=640,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jI41nbCTPQ[/flash]
no be only close marking. mind u Synthesis still dey base o, is yet to be transferred. grin
@Firearm, sweerey come parry wt me nah. i love to dance. nd wt's wt dt face? haba, loosen up a bit abeg. it's nto d end of d world grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Knock Knock! Can I have a plate of white rice and fish stew, please? grin

Enjoy my love! kiss

[img]http://www.afrodomtom.fr/alimentation_exotique_par_pays/Afrique/cameroun/malta-guiness.jpg[/img]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by akunta(f): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2011
I wouldnt mind a plate of Veg salad n chicken 2 go with.
A chilled glass of Apple juice 2 wash it down wit. grin
Thanks.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2011
akunta:

I wouldnt mind a plate of Veg salad n chicken 2 go with.
A chilled glass of Apple juice 2 wash it down wit. grin
Thanks.

Hope you''ll like this.

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by akunta(f): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
u bet i love it!!!!!!! tongue grin wink
Thanks Oma4j
Missy b kitchen is da best!!!!!
Quote me! grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2011
OAM4J:

Enjoy my love!  kiss

[img]http://www.afrodomtom.fr/alimentation_exotique_par_pays/Afrique/cameroun/malta-guiness.jpg[/img]

Awww! You're so sweet.  kiss  kiss  grin
Come over to my room 7pm this evening, there's sum'n' I wan' tell you and It's gon' take me all night to do that.  cheesy
Largie, I don't want your brovva again, soweee.  grin grin grin

akunta:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Thanks Oma4j
Quote me! grin
Firearm, did you hear/read that? grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2011
akunta:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Thanks Oma4j
Quote me! grin

Am glad you like it. And thanks for the compliments. Yes Missy B's kitchen is da "bestest" !!!! cool

Missy ★ B:

Awww! You're so sweet.  kiss  kiss  grin
Come over to my room 7pm this evening, there's sum'n' I wan' tell you and It's gon' take me all night to do that.  cheesy
Largie, I don't want your brovva again, soweee.  grin grin grin
Firearm, did you hear/read that? grin grin grin

Anything for my love kiss You can bet I will be there before 7pm kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2011
pounded yam and egusi for dinner darling kiss

OAM4J:

Anything for my love kiss You can bet I will be there before 7pm kiss
i laff in swahili angry angry

back off angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2011
Lmao @ the laughter. You aren't serious o. grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by aljharem3: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2011
please can i have pepper soup and agege bread

thanks you
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2011
^^^shudnt u be sumwhere else- erm like politics or sumtin

Missy where my food na angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2011
alj_harem:

please can i have pepper soup and agege bread

thanks you

Enjoy!

[img]http://www.thewednesdaychef.com/.a/6a00d8341c660253ef011279110b3328a4-800wi[/img]

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2011
snthesis:

^^^shudnt u be sumwhere else- erm like politics or sumtin

Missy where my food na angry angry

My wife Missy is resting after an all night "family discussions". Am the one in charge of the kitchen today.

Be nice to me and ask properly and I will take your orders cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wendybaby(f): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2011
^eeyahhh, Synth no mind dt guy o! cry
u have to take by force wht rightly belonged to u grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2011
thanks, yes i will. cheesy

btw, can u make me sumting nice wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2011
OAM4J:

Enjoy!

[img]http://www.thewednesdaychef.com/.a/6a00d8341c660253ef011279110b3328a4-800wi[/img]

This looks delicious!!!

Missy, Please can I have a bottle of maltina and a plate of nkpobi to make it heavier.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
mama-gee:

This looks delicious!!!

Missy, Please can I have a bottle of maltina and a plate of nkpobi to make it heavier.

Whats the thing in bold? Is that your local dialect for a strong, big, erect deeeeiick?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^No, you jugslum womanizing kanda!!!

It's a special type of meat.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2011
Meat? Sausage shaped?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^Does the meat you eat have shapes?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2011
I eat snails and it has shape, Do you eat sausage shaped hard and erect meat?

Sucking the like Lollipop?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (107)

List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake? / Reach The Moderator Here - Complaints~ Feedbacks~ Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.