Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

My Husband Is Having A Sexual Affair With Our Neighbour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Having A Sexual Affair With Our Neighbour (954 Views)

How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Having A Sexual Affair With Our Neighbour by hearthdesire: 2:32pm On May 20, 2018
I lost my job late last year, reasons best known to the firm. Ever since then i have been at home with my kids. Though i told my husband that he should try and get me something doing and he promised he will get me money to start business. We have a neighbour who im very close to, we are only two in that compound. This neighbour of mine has a shop not too far away from the house where we stay. Most time i go to sit with her in shop with my kids when they return from school. This woman is close to 50 years though she has never been married, she has no kid too. I feel so bored this last easter then i decided to go celebrate the easter wiyh my parents in ibadan. I went there with my elder sister cos she drove down. We travelled to ibadan on Friday to return to lagos by Monday. My sister changed her mind on easter sunday and asked us to return to lagos. She dropped me off in front of our gate. Wheni entered the house my husband was not in but our door was opened. I heard talks from aunties room then i entered cos i taught she was on the phone with someone not to enter and i see this woman....
http://growinluv.com/2018/05/18/my-husband-is-having-a-sexual-affair-with-our-neighbour/
Re: My Husband Is Having A Sexual Affair With Our Neighbour by BiadeFolar(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her / This Couple Really Digged Their Wedding With These Dance Moves / Nigerian Used 2005 Toyota Rav4 For Sale @ N1.550m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.