Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife (8893 Views)

I Slept With Someone Wife / I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin / Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
One of the best things that has ever happened to me is not having sexual affair with a man's wife in Abuja.

I came for aptitude test in Abuja some years back and stayed in someone's house. The man and his wife were not in good terms though. It was a nice stay, though I could only talk to the man or talk to the wife. The couples were not talking to each other. One day, the man went out and didn't return throughout the night. I was alone with the wife and was sleeping in the parlour. A young beautiful lady. She told me to come to the bedroom to stay. I went in and lay down. Our chemistry started moving, we were on the bed, we became glued body to body...But thanks to Jesus Christ that my brain was reset. I did'nt fumble her breast nor romanced nor had sex. I had to endure it. I was tempted, but I refused to go further. She told me that her husband is not good in bed... My people, this was one of the biggest trap I escaped in my entire life. Maybe today I would have been walking around feeling guilty whenever they talk about people who have slept with married women...

Never enter a great mistake because of your appetite, you could ruin your life..

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by alawiiyeyoruba: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
If this is a true story, then you did a good thing and thanks for the advice to youths.

Since culture is said to be a way of life of a group of people same could be said for greeting because basically in anything or everything we do as Yorubas we greet. Traditionally, greeting is an act that accustom respect to the person you are greeting irrespective of age, most times this act helps...... read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/greeting-as-an-important-part-of-yoruba-culture/

4 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by tnerro1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Have you done thanksgiving?

5 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
You successfully fled from temptation, you have done well.

Go and sin no more!

10 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by fati2001(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by cassbeat(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
But why would you sleep on a married couple's bed

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by DaddyRochie1642: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oga this your story get K-Leg,
Why will a married woman invite you to her matrimonial Bed and you followed her,
Why didnt you continue sleeping in the parlour grin grin

28 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by NiRfreak(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Did you have erection during the flirtatious temptation? If Yes..then you already committed fornication in your mind. Christ says " once you look a woman yansh and imagine the shape in doggy or how soft the yansh will be, then u are already a fornicator........Did u have erection is the question and stop forming one saint.

7 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by czarr(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
What carried your two left leg inside the bedroom. if you can climb on the bed you can also climb inside the pucci.

You are not thankful brother o smell regret all over your post...you still feel like you fvcked up.

4 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by Finnese001: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
spoked:
One of the best things that has ever happened to me is not having sexual affair with a man's wife in Abuja.

I came for aptitude test in Abuja some years back and stayed in a house. The man and his wife were not in good terms though. It was a nice stay, though I could only talk to the man or talk to the wife. The couples were not talking to each other. One day, the man went out and didn't return throughout the night. I was alone with the wife and was sleeping in the parlour. A young beautiful lady. She told me to come to the bedroom to stay. I went in and lay down. Our chemistry started moving, we were on the bed, we were close...But thanks to Jesus Christ that I did'nt touch her breast nor romanced nor had sex. I was tempted, but I refused to go further. She told me that her husband is not good in bed... My people, this was one of the biggest trap I escaped in my entire life. Maybe today I would have been walking around feeling guilty whenever they talk about people who have slept with married women...

Never enter a great mistake because of your appetite, you could ruin your life..

Guilty ko gutter ni undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by Joevics(m): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
NiRfreak:
Did you have erection during the flirtatious temptation? If Yes..then you already committed fornication in your mind. Christ says " once you look a woman yansh and imagine the shape in doggy or how soft the yansh will be, then u are already a fornicator........Did u have erection is the question
There no guilt of commiting it in one's mind. It's just between you and God. But when you do it physically, you face yourself, God and the woman in question.

3 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by Obakashdee(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fake story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga this your story get K-Leg,
Why will a married woman invite you to her matrimonial Bed and you followed her,
Why didnt you continue sleeping in the parlour grin grin
Sometimes in temptation, you get interested, but you can change your mind in the process and say NO with the little grace you have.

5 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by Kobicove(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
This na temptation
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by peeps4u: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
How did you even accept to sleep in the same room with the woman? You could have insisted on sleeping in the parlour. Good of you that you didn't eventually give in to the temptation you opened door for by yourself.

spoked:

I came for aptitude test in Abuja some years back and stayed in a house. The man and his wife were not in good terms though. It was a nice stay, though I could only talk to the man or talk to the wife. The couples were not talking to each other. One day, the man went out and didn't return throughout the night. I was alone with the wife and was sleeping in the parlour. A young beautiful lady. She told me to come to the bedroom to stay. I went in and lay down. Our chemistry started moving, we were on the bed, we were close...But thanks to Jesus Christ that I did'nt touch her breast nor romanced nor had sex. I was tempted, but I refused to go further. She told me that her husband is not good in bed... My people, this was one of the biggest trap I escaped in my entire life. Maybe today I would have been walking around feeling guilty whenever they talk about people who have slept with married women...

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by Franktom247(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kobicove:
This na temptation

with a little confusion infatuation my brother
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by tobechi74: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
You failed the interview and you were do dad that your Johnson did not rise. �����
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by mezico96(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
If true, you've done well
That is a NO NO area for me
In fact, thinking about it alone so disgust me for some reasons
If as single lady,you tells me you've had sex with more than two guys am off...

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by Whitecoal711: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Why go to the bed room at first place
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by Wyry: 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by ashewoboy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
why do I feel your story is the other way round?
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by chinecherem97974: 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
:This na temptation
with a little confusion infatuation my brother
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by rowland545(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
People DAT have slept with people's wife will call this a fake story...

Or they will start condemning d op y he followed her to d room....we know una
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by Dayoebe(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
You deserve a medal you are free from law of karma
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
if u guys want to write fictional stories at least try and make the story look more believable nau cheesy
what is ur connection with this said couple?
why would u just be sleeping in their sitting room and the wife go just invite u into their matrimonial bedroom just like that

1 Like

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 19, 2020
lefulefu:
if u guys want to write fictional stories at least try and make the story look more believable nau cheesy
what is ur connection with this said couple?
why would u just be sleeping in their sitting room and the wife go just invite u into their matrimonial bedroom just like that
Guy this is no fiction...
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by Silentgroper(m): 12:31am On Dec 19, 2020
Fake
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by MrBachelor: 1:56am On Dec 19, 2020
I stopped drinking alcohol because of this. There was this married lady on my street. Young, beautiful, sexy but married. She was always over me and gave me every sign, both the subtle and obvious.

Once upon a night, I was returning from a merry drunk as a skunk. Staggering home I happened upon this Delilah. We got talking and I got to know the husband was not home, he had travelled. She held me by the hands and led me to her lair. At the front of their gate, I stopped, told her to walk in front so I could view her from behind. She obliged, and as she did I spanked her on her backside. She just chuckled and said "so?"

Instead of feeling good what I felt was disgust for what I did. Immediately, I was overwhelmed with regret and shame. Since that day I stopped drinking alcohol (how I miss alcohol) because that is something I can not conceive in a sober state of mind.

2 Likes

Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by laiperi: 2:29am On Dec 19, 2020
Time for my own fake story of how God saved me from this woman that persisted.

As I walked into my room, eh?

I forgot what happened, only Dog saved me!
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by tasceige(m): 5:28am On Dec 19, 2020
cassbeat:
But why would you sleep on a married couple's bed

Thank you oh.

Your chemistry started moving angry? Wetin you find go the bed. Keep decieving yourself. Oro jatijati
Re: How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife by 1beat(m): 5:45am On Dec 19, 2020
some people will tell you you missed the opportunity don't mind them you have done well for your self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Offer From Airtel? / In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? / Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.