Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures (46413 Views)

After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted / Man Takes Back Fridge He Bought For His Girlfriend, See Why (PHOTO) / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by AnonymousIP: 3:49pm On May 20, 2018

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by AnonymousIP: 3:50pm On May 20, 2018
grin Congrats

SEE GIRLFRIEND'S FACE + COST OF ENGAGEMENT RING HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/7404/ex-efcc-twitter-page-handler-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-see-pictures/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 20, 2018
this guy is hell of a writer.
congrats

192 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by luvinhubby(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2018
Happy for him, wishing him & his fiancee the best in marital life ahead.

Good example for the youths, not some hyper active folks with different baby mamas not willing to settle down in marriage.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by mysteriousman(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2018
Congratulations Fshaw

1 Like

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by viciati(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2018
Good for him and his wife.
Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by NwaAmaikpe: 3:59pm On May 20, 2018
shocked

Wrong.
No King kneels for a woman.

Well unless he is giving her head.

236 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by Mikeross62: 4:00pm On May 20, 2018
Congratulobia
Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by Narldon: 4:00pm On May 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by DOAI(f): 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by StarUp: 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
Issorite... Biko since you are the ex-EFCC Twitter page handler, connect me for the job if the seat still dey vacant (you can carry the girl)...
Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
shocked shocked

Look at this guy trying to fool social media with the kneeling down syndrom....

A girl you have phucked for several years, restructured and expanded her honeypot......

who you wan leave am for before

30 Likes

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by pocohantas(f): 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
Is he Yoruba...?
Na them dey get badass pickup lines like this cheesy

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by Memphis357(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
How dis one come take concern us now?
These mods at times ehhheeeeeeeen!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by zlantanfan: 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
Still dont know what transmitted his career to a comatose transmission

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 20, 2018

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by NifemiKolade(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
The EFCC handle has been so boring since he left. Congratulations Fshaw

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by myrrtle(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
the girl looks fine from here! nice body and all. Any sista like that should PM me. I have a story to tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by Sarkin: 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
Good, GOD BLESS YOU MORE AND BLESS you AGAIN IN EXPOSING CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by Mutemenot(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
no, he invited her to their office for questioning
Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by Cyberleets: 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
I hope she's worth it...

some girls don't even deserve attention talk more of kneeling down and proposing.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by Liliyann(f): 4:02pm On May 20, 2018
Nice one from the girl!
When you know your worth, you don't accept anyhow proposal from guys!
Marriage is more deeper than I love you!
She could have done better and chosen someone more financially loaded!!
I just hope the guy is financially capable of backing up his "I love you"

2 Likes

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by emeijeh(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2018
At least we know him....

Unlike uncle Lalasticlala, forming badoo.

Him face, we no know, wedding pix we no see undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by Sexytemi(f): 4:03pm On May 20, 2018
This guy is good with words....its sooooo cuteeeee....congrats to both of them, i wish them a happy home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by Authoreety: 4:03pm On May 20, 2018
If only they knew very well what they wr stepping into.....

2 Likes

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by NothingDoMe: 4:03pm On May 20, 2018
It is wrong for a man to kneel before a woman to propose

Spits.
Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by SoapQueen(f): 4:04pm On May 20, 2018
Romantic

2 Likes

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by QuietHammer(m): 4:05pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wrong.
No king kneels for a woman.

Well unless he is giving her head.
Well...

6 Likes

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by Sultty(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2018
See yansh shocked , d guy sef like big things

11 Likes

Re: Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures by Husty(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2018
I'm pretty sure he toasted the babe via social media on their first date, while she was seated in front of him.

Sense will not kii me

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You. / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.