Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) (14435 Views)

Couple Walk Over Guests Like Carpets At Wedding (Photos) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:04pm On May 20, 2018
@alexreports

IMPRESSIVE: Amb. Hussaini Coomassie Gets Married In Grand Style As He Advises Men To Be Patient With Their Wives.‎ (photos)

The National Coordinator of  Project One Nigeria, Amb. Hussaini Coomassie and his lover, Hussainah Ibrahim, sealed their long romance with a colourful wedding ceremony in Katsina state recently.

On Saturday, 5th of May, the couple were joined in grand style with the high and mighty from Nigeria and elsewhere flown into town for the ceremony.‎ In truth, the wedding lived up to its billing as one of the most glamorous and expensive in recent time‎

The beautiful city of Katsina stood still for the wedding described by those who attended as classy and strictly by invite. This ceremony was coming at time when Amb. Coomassie was admonishing men to be patience with their wives as in every facet of human endeavour. He stressed on the need to be optimistic for the right woman who can complement the man in totality. 

After that, the entertainment part of the ceremony started. Amb. Hussaini Coomassie‎ dazzled in a lovely white agbada with brown cap and front design to match while the wife Hussainah Ibrahim shone brilliantly in sparkling orange lace gown with expensive accessories to complement the attractive appearance.

The wedding was graced by Ambassadors, Nollywood stars and highly respected Nigerians from across the country‎
http://www.ndigbo-online.com/2018/05/impressive-amb-hussaini-coomassie-gets.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2018
More

Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2018
Continue

Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by decatalyst(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2018
The paint on her face tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by biacan(f): 6:11pm On May 20, 2018
Old people's marriage congregation cool
Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by biacan(f): 6:34pm On May 20, 2018
decatalyst:
The paint on her face tho
Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2018
biacan post=67727817[b:
] shut up
[/b]

Say that to the elderly in your household first!

Omo ale jati jati

5 Likes

Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by biacan(f): 8:20pm On May 20, 2018
decatalyst:
[b][/b]

Say that to elderly in your household first!

Omo ale jati jati
Keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Keep quiet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by biacan(f): 8:23pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=decatalyst post=67730114][/quote]

Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=67730171][/quote]

Thank your luck that I do not have the luxury of time to troll you Sha.

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Take your two minutes fame and get off my mention

I never mentioned you in the first place...before you suspended your brain. undecided

Still wondering how the fame you supposedly amassed here will improve your IQ

7 Likes

Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by biacan(f): 8:42pm On May 20, 2018
decatalyst:

I never mentioned you in the first place...before you suspended your brain. undecided
Coming from a frustrated fool that has nothing to show for his life..... you're a big disgrace to your family go hide your head in shame boy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 8:44pm On May 20, 2018
this child above please go outside and play with sand and your age mates

MODIFIED: but the woman fine,hot and sexy sha shocked

my kind of woman.

BBW! i swear this woman's punanny will be heaven on earth.

I would give anything just to have a taste of the juice from her honeypot.

Damnnnnnnnn she's hawtt
Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by biacan(f): 9:18pm On May 20, 2018
decatalyst:

If I decided to bite you like my fav dog you just mentioned, walahi you for don dey sleep by now. wink
Go sleep cheesy cheesy 9te
Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Go sleep cheesy cheesy 9te

Love you smiley kiss kiss
Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by biacan(f): 9:27pm On May 20, 2018
decatalyst:

Love you smiley kiss kiss
Sweet Dreams wink kiss kiss
Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:43am On May 21, 2018
Nice one

But there shouldn't be anything like project One Nigeria

One Nigeria only favours the thieves

1 Like

Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 21, 2018
Better late than Never.
Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2018
That painting on the back side of the bride hand! Is it Hausa TATOO?
Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by Sarang(f): 9:46am On May 21, 2018
smileycongrats
Re: Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) / Nice Guys / Why Does Everyone Think Am A Virgin(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.