Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) (14540 Views)

Can A Single Financially Stable Woman Love And Marry A Poor Submissive Man? / Lady Shocked After Discovering A Waitress Tried To Steal Her Man (video) / 20 Ideal Husband Qualities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Glimpsetv: 10:52pm On Apr 28
A woman has ignited the internet as she describes the type of man she desires as a husband. According to her, she seeks a man who will be 100 percent submissive to her and loyal in every instance.

She further explains that she has suffered a lot in the UK and therefore wants a man who will worship the ground she walks on, and lick her foot; a stay-at-home man who, upon her return from work, has already prepared a packed lunch waiting for her.

Well, let's play the video for you to watch and hear her out.

I mean, this woman isn't focused on physical appearance, but rather on a man who can be 100 percent submissive and loyal to her. What do you think? Lol.

Feel free to comment with your opinion in the comment section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQ6TcTcSiI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Namaster: 10:55pm On Apr 28
It's funny when women that look like badly-made EBA think they have a choice when it comes to marriage.

This one should be grateful if any man looks at her twice.

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:52am On Apr 29
grin
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride....

No be her fault cha undecided

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Boogyman557: 7:15am On Apr 29

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Rebuke: 8:00am On Apr 29
Smh, what is she waiting for na? Let her get some sands and mould her man already.

Yhu are looking for a man who will be 💯 percent submissive to yhu abi?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by zed7: 9:10am On Apr 29
There are more unmarried women than men these days. Women have become too woke and demanding.

Funny enough, this generation have more beautiful women than in the past but men have become tired. They no longer want beauty, they want peace and good behaviour..

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Akinsete19(m): 9:10am On Apr 29
Namaster:
It's funny when women that look like badly-made EBA think they have a choice when it comes to marriage.

Chai shocked
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 9:10am On Apr 29
they are available, simps

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by MorolayoVictor(m): 9:10am On Apr 29
I almost love this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by poshestmina(f): 9:11am On Apr 29
Go babe,Go!!!!
Lmao. If he's a Nigerian man ,you should demand for 2000% submissiveness!

If we're splitting bills 50-50 ,we should split submissiveness ,chores and any other things as well.
Soon enough ,they will be so many Alphamale online ,house horseband in real life.

Go babe,GOooo!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by GanagiBitrus: 9:11am On Apr 29
Pls flee from this kind of women.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Tokskob2008: 9:12am On Apr 29
Namaster:

They aren't looking at her at all that's why she is fantasising about what won't happen grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 9:12am On Apr 29
If not that we are in the dry season,na thunder suppose kee this one.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by 82man: 9:12am On Apr 29
Na Edo men work be dat , dem even submitted to female ducks,dog,pigs,sheep, goats etc na dem work 🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by sterlingD(m): 9:12am On Apr 29
Namaster:

16 Likes

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Almunjid(m): 9:12am On Apr 29
...100 percent submissive and a stay-at-home man?
She's looking for a jobless simple man. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Optimistguy1969: 9:13am On Apr 29
Oya na.
Madam settle the bills 100% as well

4 Likes

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by DirtyGold: 9:13am On Apr 29
When nobody dey price your market, you go begin try any and all kinds of gimmicks angry

Funny thing is, if you give her someone that is exactly as she just described, give it a very short while and the story will change because the barest minimum (which is what she is demanding now) wont be enough anymore grin

What's tha business?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by UselessBuharist: 9:14am On Apr 29
Confused gender

1 Like

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Dennisochampa: 9:14am On Apr 29
One thing I've noticed about the internet is that alot of people say stupid things that are controversial to gain engagements and make money from comments and reactions so I don't take these dumb statements serious anymore... It's a pile of crap to make money because it seems that's how the world is wired these days... Sensible things don't make u money, stupid things does

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by uunwanaobong3: 9:15am On Apr 29
She is my type...... I am a available mistress

Your wish is my command

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by usagee36: 9:15am On Apr 29
Omg in America they do.
Namaster:

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Optimistguy1969: 9:15am On Apr 29
Na food wen man wanna prepare wait for you still be your problem you this babe geepee tank?

1 Like

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Threedoorsdown: 9:16am On Apr 29
Just like she is 💯 submissive to her weight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Macdeey: 9:16am On Apr 29
grin
Yes !!! I go dey be that stay at Home man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Theama(m): 9:16am On Apr 29
Randy was jacked on his return at survivor series. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Savedday2: 9:17am On Apr 29
Sometimes, the kind thing wey dey give women mind, dey wonder me!

See mind ooh!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Theama(m): 9:17am On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:
One thing I've noticed about the internet is that alot of people say stupid things that are controversial to gain engagements and make money from comments and reactions so I don't take these dumb statements serious anymore... It's a pile of crap to make money because it seems that's how the world is wired these days... Sensible things don't make u money, stupid things does

Noticed this as well.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Ekpoudom: 9:18am On Apr 29
Glimpsetv:
A woman has ignited the internet as she describes the type of man she desires as a husband. According to her, she seeks a man who will be 100 percent submissive to her and loyal in every instance.

She further explains that she has suffered a lot in the UK and therefore wants a man who will worship the ground she walks on, and lick her foot; a stay-at-home man who, upon her return from work, has already prepared a packed lunch waiting for her.

Well, let's play the video for you to watch and hear her out.

I mean, this woman isn't focused on physical appearance, but rather on a man who can be 100 percent submissive and loyal to her. What do you think? Lol.

Feel free to comment with your opinion in the comment section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQ6TcTcSiI

This is where you can find oloshos like this one

https:///EqVUDtEZf78LjH7XshML4d
Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by omojeesu(m): 9:18am On Apr 29
Dennisochampa:

You got it!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) by Nahunger(m): 9:19am On Apr 29
grin
Las Las
She will wh.ore around
And still leech on the man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Looks Matter In A Relationship / Something Really Crazy Happened To Me / I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.