Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Linda Don Get Belle... See Who She Get Am For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Linda Don Get Belle... See Who She Get Am For (959 Views)

“she Go Get Belle Today”: Reactions As Man Who Has Been In America Visit Home / amaka don get belle / The Difference Between I Am Pregnant And I Don Get Belle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Don Get Belle... See Who She Get Am For by Oluwakaysblog55: 7:28pm On May 20, 2018
As y'all know, the pressure and flame has been on Linda Ikeji the no 1 blogger in Africa to get married as she is close to menopause. As to out surprise the celebrity blogger reportedly got engaged to her boyfriend few months ago. Her baby sister took to her Instagram and posted this below:-
Source
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=44
www.oluwakaysblog.com

Re: Linda Don Get Belle... See Who She Get Am For by Godson84: 9:02pm On May 20, 2018
Wow, I'm happy for her!

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Sugar Daddy Is Promising Me A Job But I Have To Agree To Marry M / Wat Is A Born Again Christian Doing In The Romance Section Hypocrites!. / Be Careful!! This Is What Happens When You Break Up With A Narcissistic Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.