Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Girlfriend's Sugar Daddy Is Promising Me A Job But I Have To Agree To Marry M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Sugar Daddy Is Promising Me A Job But I Have To Agree To Marry M (958 Views)

As E Dey Hot! My Newly Found Love Is Promising To Visit Another Guy Next Month / He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. / 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Sugar Daddy Is Promising Me A Job But I Have To Agree To Marry M by candygist: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2018
So there's this trending converstion on Twitter shared by Odudu Johnson.

According to him, 'my friend's girlfriend has a sugar daddy she's been dating for a long time now, and my friend knew about him because he has been with the girl since University. Now the sugar daddy is promising him a job if he agrees to marry the girl, my nigga is dead confused and I don't know wat to say'.

Follow the rest of the story below and share your thoughts

Odudu Johnson 
@Ody_johnson
So my friends Girlfriend has a sugar Daddy she's been dating for a long time now ,and my friend knew about him cuz his been with the girl since Uni .
Now the sugar daddy is promising him a job if he agrees to marry the girl ,my nigga is dead confused and I don't know wat to say.
8:38 AM - Sep 18, 2018
105 people are talking about this

Odudu Johnson 
@Ody_johnson
Replying to @Ody_johnson
So to shade more lights inbtw, my guy has been dating this particular girl since 2009 and knew fully well of the sugar daddy...
The girls immediate family knows the sugar daddy very well ...
Man sponsored the girl through University ...
2:49 PM - Sep 18, 2018
See Odudu Johnson 's other Tweets

Odudu Johnson 
@Ody_johnson
Replying to @village_james
Like its eazy to get the job without connect....
He got a good nysc ppa connect from the man last year and now the incentive of giving him the job connect is by marrying the girl....
Lolzz
9:07 AM - Sep 18, 2018
See Odudu Johnson 's other Tweets

To be continued in the link below

http://www.candygist.com/2018/09/my-girlfriends-sugar-daddy-is-promising.html?m=1
Re: My Girlfriend's Sugar Daddy Is Promising Me A Job But I Have To Agree To Marry M by planetx13: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2018
Of course, he wants you to marry the girl so he can continue to have unrestricted access to her.... because he has seen that you are timid, and will accept anything thrown at you. Please be informed that he will manipulate your marriage through your wife and call all the shots and since her family is aware of it,you'll be on your own.

My advice is that you man up ......

A question for you though..... do you think that you will achieve nothing in your life without the influence of your girlfriend's sugar daddy? and hope you wouldn't mind if he asks for a three.some with your wife

Ciao

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Sugar Daddy Is Promising Me A Job But I Have To Agree To Marry M by madone: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend's Sugar Daddy Is Promising Me A Job But I Have To Agree To Marry M by BeingFrank(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2018
You want to share you only pot of soup with a greedy stranger forever? Farewell brother.
Re: My Girlfriend's Sugar Daddy Is Promising Me A Job But I Have To Agree To Marry M by ITbomb(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Tell him to add N30m on top of the job

That should afford me a babymama to bear me my children while I do caretaker for his concubine

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Sugar Daddy Is Promising Me A Job But I Have To Agree To Marry M by slimmax: 1:06am On Sep 23, 2018
laughing at the decision you are about to make, you already know what to do

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:- Reasons Why You Shouldnt Spend On Your Man / Mom Flogs Her Son, 13, For Taking Her New Car To His Bae’s House In Texas / Should I Continue This Kind Of Relationship With A Party Freak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.