Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Whodunit! Linda Ikeji Is 5 Months Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whodunit! Linda Ikeji Is 5 Months Pregnant (638 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whodunit! Linda Ikeji Is 5 Months Pregnant by Atandakk: 10:12pm On May 20, 2018
NewsmakersNG
Segun Atanda with NAN/

Celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, is five months pregnant, says her sister who shared the news.

And guess what? The expected baby boy is going to be riding in a brand new Bentley Mulsanne which Linda says she has ordered just for him.

Laura Ikeji first shared the news on Instagram today with a picture of her pregnant older sister.

The 37-year-old blogger later confirmed the news on Twitter.

“OMG! The most amazing thing has happened to me! I am going to be a mum. My greatest dream realized!,” she wrote on Twitter

She then offered baby bump photos of her five-month old pregnancy on her blog.

She says she is expecting a baby boy. Writing with emotions about her boundless joy, Linda also promises to have a baby shower soon.

Linda’s pregnancy post is trending on Twitter and some followers are asking what has happened to her celibacy campaign.

http://www.newsmakersng.com/2018/05/20/whodunit-linda-ikeji-is-5-months-pregnant/

Re: Whodunit! Linda Ikeji Is 5 Months Pregnant by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:30pm On May 20, 2018
Una don do the online scan again?
Okay na!
Re: Whodunit! Linda Ikeji Is 5 Months Pregnant by pyyxxaro: 11:23pm On May 20, 2018
Una go shock say naa Bobrisky give this mumu gal belle sad

(1) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Your Girlfriend. / Two Lovers Publicly Displaying Their Affection At A Mall In Lagos(pics, Video) / The Most Surprising Information About Women Have Ever Read... Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.