Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,300 members, 7,867,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Want More Than Her Friendship. Pls A Good & Urgent Advice Is Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want More Than Her Friendship. Pls A Good & Urgent Advice Is Needed. (609 Views)

Pls A Nairalander Needs Your Advice / Impossible To Pls A Lady...what Do They Really Want? / HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want More Than Her Friendship. Pls A Good & Urgent Advice Is Needed. by Zigzy101: 5:36pm On May 25, 2010
I met a beautiful girl at Lasu recently, and for the first two days we know each other it was like we've known each other for a very long time. She tells me everything about herself, and their is nothing we cannot discuss with each other, up to the extent that she even told me when and how she was disvirgined. But she kept telling me that we are just friends with no strings attached. But i can't help it anymore, cos i think am beginning to fall in love with this girl. I don't want to break our friendship and at the same time i can't stop thinking about her. Please i need your candid advice on what to do. Can i let go of my feelings for her and continue being her friend? Please i need ur urgent advice. Thanks

Zigzy.

(1) (Reply)

Free Relationship Tips(part 4) / Good Samaritans Stop Man From Committing Suicide / Love, Lust Or Obsessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.