Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU (5177 Views)

3 Tips To Make A Woman Want YOU Sexually / Checkout The 8 Things That Make A Woman Want To Have Se X [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by cferdinand(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2011
[b]So you've finally found a woman who really gets your juices flowing and gets you hot at the mere site of her, but how do you increase her desire for you and keep her out of the arms of other men who may have better relationship skills than you do?

As you're trying to keep the attraction flowing in your relationship, remember to maintain a confident attitude. Women love confidence in a man and displaying a confident self-image will boost her attraction to you.

Your attitude should be that you're the catch, and you're doing her a favor by allowing her into your life. You shouldn't cheat on her, but you should keep contact with other single, sexy women and make lots of female friends. If she knows that you have options and that she might lose you at any time, her desire will be increased and she will work harder to make sure you don't get away.

When you first start dating a woman, you try very hard to impress her; however, after a while, many men began feeling too comfortable and begin slacking. Women are obsessed with clothing and their own appearance and will quickly switch off their sex drive if you start looking sloppy, so keep yourself up, don't get complacent about your hygiene and appearance.

Women love to be showered with attention and need to feel wanted. So if you'd like her to stay around for a while, make sure she knows that she still turns you on by charming and complimenting her. Make her feel special and you'll keep her desire burning hot for you.

Keep in mind that women love challenges and, so make her work a little to be part of your life. Being a challenge to women is a good thing. Don't allow her to take you for granted, so learn to make yourself less available and more unpredictable. Women always want what they can't have, so it's important to keep balance in your relationship by continuing to do masculine things that you like, for example sports and hanging out with your buddies.

Last but not least, don't allow yourself to become a clingy, approval-seeking doormat who calls her numerous times a day and constantly showers her with gifts. If you smother her and acting insecure, she could start feeling trapped and leave anyway. Remember, insecurity is not attractive to women at all.

Using these tips could keep your woman from ever wanting to go anywhere else

more from www.uneed2knowthis..com[/b]
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2011
You try! 87%. . . cheesy
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2011
sexkillz:

You try! 87%. . . cheesy
fool!
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by 195(f): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
grin grin
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by mashnino(m): 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2011
Boyloaf:

fool!

dis is crious
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2011
mashnino:

dis is crious
Not to worry! He is just repeating the name i christened him. . . We good! wink
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Yorisb: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2011
Too blurry @OP sad
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2011
sexkillz:

Not to worry! He is just repeating the name i christened him. . . We good! wink
i cant bliv u've bn fooled again!
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2011
If you cant believe, that makes you a what? A DUMB FOOOOL! Happy now? cheesy
My last reply to you on this thread! I'm just tired of whooping your dilapidated arse, day in day out! St[i]u[/i]pid militant Kid!

***Clicks Ignore***
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 14, 2011
cferdinand:

[b]So you've finally found a woman who really gets your juices flowing and gets you hot at the mere site of her, but how do you increase her desire for you and keep her out of the arms of other men who may have better relationship skills than you do?

As you're trying to keep the attraction flowing in your relationship, remember to maintain a confident attitude. Women love confidence in a man and displaying a confident self-image will boost her attraction to you.

Your attitude should be that you're the catch, and you're doing her a favor by allowing her into your life. You shouldn't cheat on her, but you should keep contact with other single, sexy women and make lots of female friends. If she knows that you have options and that she might lose you at any time, her desire will be increased and she will work harder to make sure you don't get away.

When you first start dating a woman, you try very hard to impress her; however, after a while, many men began feeling too comfortable and begin slacking. Women are obsessed with clothing and their own appearance and will quickly switch off their sex drive if you start looking sloppy, so keep yourself up, don't get complacent about your hygiene and appearance.

Women love to be showered with attention and need to feel wanted. So if you'd like her to stay around for a while, make sure she knows that she still turns you on by charming and complimenting her. Make her feel special and you'll keep her desire burning hot for you.

Keep in mind that women love challenges and, so make her work a little to be part of your life. Being a challenge to women is a good thing. Don't allow her to take you for granted, so learn to make yourself less available and more unpredictable. Women always want what they can't have, so it's important to keep balance in your relationship by continuing to do masculine things that you like, for example sports and hanging out with your buddies.

Last but not least, don't allow yourself to become a clingy, approval-seeking doormat who calls her numerous times a day and constantly showers her with gifts. If you smother her and acting insecure, she could start feeling trapped and leave anyway. Remember, insecurity is not attractive to women at all.

Using these tips could keep your woman from ever wanting to go anywhere else

more from www.uneed2knowthis..com[/b]

@OP
taking someone's work, flipping a few words around and claiming it as your own is cheap. . . . . . . . .especially if it is to bring traffic to your BS blog.

next time, give the TRUE author of this post the recognition they deserve:
www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_100/123_dating_advice.html
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by AfroBlue(m): 2:50am On Dec 14, 2011
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by 195(f): 3:56am On Dec 14, 2011
[size=14pt]embarassed embarassed

SIMPLES - WITH THAT YOU CAN KEEP 3,000 NIGERIAN WOMEN

SOME AT YOUR BACK YARD

SOME AT YOUR SITTING ROOM

EVEN SOME ON TOP FENCE TO WATCH OUT FOR THIEVES  embarassed
[/size]
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by cynthiafred67(f): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2011
190_@:

[size=14pt]^ grin grin grin

EVEN SOME ON TOP FENCE TO WATCH OUT FOR THIEVES embarassed
[/size]

^^^ FALLS FROM TREE
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@OP
taking someone's work, flipping a few words around and claiming it as your own is cheap. . . . . . . . .especially if it is to bring traffic to your BS blog.

plagiarism cud fetch u 21yrs behind bars! @op, be warned!
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by 195(f): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2011
cynthiafred67:

^^^ FALLS FROM TREE

cheesy cheesy
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
cynthiafred67:

^^^ FALLS FROM TREE
*falls from okada* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by 195(f): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Braininess you are my dear. . . i wanted to do this exposure myself grin wink [/size]

MRbrownJAY:

@OP

Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by 195(f): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Braininess you are my dear. . . i wanted to do this exposure myself grin wink [/size]

Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by pendo89(f): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2011
190_@:

[size=14pt]embarassed embarassed

SOME AT YOUR BACK YARD

EVEN SOME ON TOP FENCE TO WATCH OUT FOR THIEVES  embarassed
[/size]

grin grin grin this guy surely.
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Skii(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@OP

Ogaga4Luv:

NLs are not smiling o, cheesy they have their sniper rifles cocked at all times shocked

Kai, see as dem burn this OP cable grin grin
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by dabrake(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@OP

mehn MBJ, that was brutal
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Chimezie198(m): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2011
Sexy girlz come holla at me!
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
bro, the point is: nobody is going to look at the poster any differently if he says that this article was culled from askmen.com. . . . . we would still discuss the subject . so why pretend like it is his words? i dont get it?

is it just about opening "supposedly" juicy thread, write half of the article and then divert traffic to some BS blog these days? such threads are all over on NL.
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Agybabe(f): 12:09am On Dec 15, 2011
**Does sign of the cross**
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by 195(f): 2:06am On Dec 15, 2011
^You see one of them

She has seen money - sign of the cross don fall out

shaking my head undecided
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 15, 2011
Someone just got busted lol.

MJ Brown next time bust with style please lol
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by LesbianBoy(m): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2011
Afro_Blue:

cheesy

[img]http://2.bp..com/_PCd4cnfJLZ8/TG1mFYRdnhI/AAAAAAAAABQ/BULg1bcARbM/s1600/1+billion+naira.jpg[/img]

with this money you can fork 500,000 naija babes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by VALIDATOR: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@OP

MRbrownJAY:

bro, the point is: nobody is going to look at the poster any differently if he says that this article was culled from askmen.com. . . . . we would still discuss the subject . so why pretend like it is his words? i dont get it?

is it just about opening "supposedly" juicy thread, write half of the article and then divert traffic to some BS blog these days? such threads are all over on NL.

Just that many people especially from underdeveloped countries do NOT understand that stealing someone's intellectual property is worse than stealing his money. My intellectual property is my creation;It is my child. You don't just steal someone's beautiful child and change his/her surname to take credit for doing a good job on the child.
So, IP thieves,be warned !!!
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2011
@Afro_Blue. Ori e pe, who gives a fukc about principles when you're tjat loaded.
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2011
VALIDATOR, relax and get a sense of humour and stop 'OVERVALIDATING' the bust. undecided
Re: HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU by VALIDATOR: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2011
^^^
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl. / Slay Queens Caught Stealing Meats Inside Their Purse In Party (pics, Video) / Craziest Things You Ever Did To Make A Guy/girl Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.