Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

All Was Fine Until My Husband Fell In Love With His Best Friend’s Widow - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / All Was Fine Until My Husband Fell In Love With His Best Friend’s Widow (1206 Views)

How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Was Fine Until My Husband Fell In Love With His Best Friend’s Widow by liquidlove2018: 10:56am On May 21, 2018
Dear Admin,

I am not a bitter woman,neither am I a jealous one but I need to speak to someone before I loose it. You see,my husband's best friend was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer three years ago. It was a long and hard battle which put the entire family and friends into so much emotional strain. Eventually,he passed away after four months. That was a very big blow to everyone. He left a very young wife of 28 years old. They have a little girl.

Uju,the wife was truly heartbroken as can imagine. We all felt for her and rallied around her to make her comfortable. My husband in particular was very close to her family so he really felt he should assist Uju as much as he can. He invited Uju and her daughter to spend Christmas with us a year later. I was quite uncomfortable with that but I didnt want to sound insensitive so I kept quiet. But throughout their stay with us,I was very uncomfortable with Uju. She would cook such sumptuous meals that I could never cook. I dont cook cos I dont know how to and my job actually keeps me away long hours so it made sense to hire a cook. But all three weeks that Uju was with us,she was cooking all sorts of delicacies and my husband couldn't help but sing her praises at any opportunity given.

I was even furious when I see them gisting ,all feely, touchy. Sometimes,Uju will stay up watching movies in bum shorts and my husband will join her cos I am not a movie person. Honestly,I quarreled with my husband twice while she was with us. I told him he was doing too much with her. He accused me of being jealous of an innocent widow who needs our help. I was so glad when she eventually left 3 weeks later. I thought everything has returned to normal for me and my husband until...

....read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/all-was-fine-until-my-husband-fell-in-love-with-his-best-friends-widow/
Re: All Was Fine Until My Husband Fell In Love With His Best Friend’s Widow by chiommy123(f): 12:18pm On May 21, 2018
women una no dey hear do not allow someone that is prettier than you or can cook better than you, etc into your home.
Re: All Was Fine Until My Husband Fell In Love With His Best Friend’s Widow by KanwuliaExtra: 3:28pm On May 21, 2018
Awon “livingstones”! grin

1 Like

Re: All Was Fine Until My Husband Fell In Love With His Best Friend’s Widow by UjuJoan2: 4:22pm On May 21, 2018
liquidlove2018:
Dear Admin,

I am not a bitter woman,neither am I a jealous one but I need to speak to someone before I loose it. You see,my husband's best friend was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer three years ago. It was a long and hard battle which put the entire family and friends into so much emotional strain. Eventually,he passed away after four months. That was a very big blow to everyone. He left a very young wife of 28 years old. They have a little girl.

Uju,the wife was truly heartbroken as can imagine. We all felt for her and rallied around her to make her comfortable. My husband in particular was very close to her family so he really felt he should assist Uju as much as he can. He invited Uju and her daughter to spend Christmas with us a year later. I was quite uncomfortable with that but I didnt want to sound insensitive so I kept quiet. But throughout their stay with us,I was very uncomfortable with Uju. She would cook such sumptuous meals that I could never cook. I dont cook cos I dont know how to and my job actually keeps me away long hours so it made sense to hire a cook. But all three weeks that Uju was with us,she was cooking all sorts of delicacies and my husband couldn't help but sing her praises at any opportunity given.

I was even furious when I see them gisting ,all feely, touchy. Sometimes,Uju will stay up watching movies in bum shorts and my husband will join her cos I am not a movie person. Honestly,I quarreled with my husband twice while she was with us. I told him he was doing too much with her. He accused me of being jealous of an innocent widow who needs our help. I was so glad when she eventually left 3 weeks later. I thought everything has returned to normal for me and my husband until...

....read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/all-was-fine-until-my-husband-fell-in-love-with-his-best-friends-widow/

Allow him to do the deed and get it out of their system jor . . . He has an itch and it needs to be scratched.

Someone will come here and say it's because she's not a good cook, when the man is obviously a yeye Nigerian horseband!

2 Likes

Re: All Was Fine Until My Husband Fell In Love With His Best Friend’s Widow by Safiaa(f): 5:57pm On May 21, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Allow him to do the deed and get it out of their system jor . . . He has an itch and it needs to be scratched.

Someone will come here and say it's because she's not a good cook, when the man is obviously a yeye Nigerian horseband!
But honestly, knowing how to cook is basic human necessity. Especially when you want to start a family. It’s not a hard skill to learn, honestly sometimes we need to take accountability for our actions.
Re: All Was Fine Until My Husband Fell In Love With His Best Friend’s Widow by UjuJoan2: 7:24pm On May 21, 2018
Safiaa:
But honestly, knowing how to cook is basic human necessity. Especially when you want to start a family. It’s not a hard skill to learn, honestly sometimes we need to take accountability for our actions.

Same way men need to be financially stable before starting a family. Yet we see women breadwinners everyday and nobody is asking them to cheat.

The man knew she was a bad cook and said he didn't mind. He has no right to complain because some chick made him feel good about himself.

Being a good cook is not the ultimate, the man can cook for the family if he's the better cook. Being a responsible wife and mother is the best any man should hope for.

Most people learn how to cook out of necessity. When she was single she probably didn't think it mattered. Then she met a man who assured her he was fine with it. No kids yet so why should she stress?
Re: All Was Fine Until My Husband Fell In Love With His Best Friend’s Widow by dominique(f): 9:18pm On May 21, 2018
I don tire for all these Livelistones tales by moonlight. How many people visit their sites that they get this much stories? Why not compile all these stories and make it a book?
Re: All Was Fine Until My Husband Fell In Love With His Best Friend’s Widow by koumianigeria: 10:07am On May 27, 2018
Shit Happens!!

www.babyartikel24.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me Urgently. Thanks. / Nin Verification / Implantation Bleeding Or Period: How To Recognize Implantation Bleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.