Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere (19497 Views)

Gbade Ojo Urges Tinubu To Reconcile With Afenifere Ahead Of 2023 / 2019: What Bafarawa Discussed With Afenifere Leaders / Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by sapele914(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2018
authehighness:
obj should allow the shithole to colapse,buhari is God sent,he has been anointed to bring to an end,this british cage,image my father shouted up nepa,am shouting up nepa and my children will still shout up nepa,pls they should allow this shithole to collapse,nothing is working
Don't blame our dear country,I believe you have a generational curse in your family?They say Charity begins at home.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by Xisnin(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2018
dheilaw1:
effort in futility. these old fools that have brought Nigeria more to its knees since 1999 would be disgraced
Jobless yoot.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by zoedew: 12:57am On May 22, 2018
This same man cancelled the study of History in our schools and the people forgot who they where and thus lost the sight needed to get to a meaningful future. He wanted a third term to deepen infamy in power. Critical road infrastructure leading to where he lives were left unattended when he was in power. A leader who adds no value to his immediate environment for starters is worthless and better not known!
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by truthstands12: 1:06am On May 22, 2018
This is not about Obasanjo trying trying to be relevant again, Nigeria is in total mess because of this clueless administration, Obj is doing a great job to save us from this evil party APC. We must support him. There's hunger, killings and maiming in the land. God will give us genuine leaders in 2019. Get your PVC.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by arsenal33: 2:34am On May 22, 2018
Reski:
Best wishes to obj and afenifere we 're tired of all these politicians.
But you want to bring back failures of 1999-2014
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by Nobody: 3:58am On May 22, 2018
zoedew:
This same man cancelled the study of History in our schools and the people forgot who they where and thus lost the sight needed to get to a meaningful future. He wanted a third term to deepen infamy in power. Critical road infrastructure leading to where he lives were left unattended when he was in power. A leader who adds no value to his immediate environment for starters is worthless and better not known!
when he was helping install your dullard against a man that built 6 federal universities you did not write this trash. Thank God we have old fools like OBJ else idiots like Buhari would have perpetuated themselves in power...Hausa axis vote in the North...gone
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by Nobody: 4:02am On May 22, 2018
arsenal33:

what is the success story of this government that supersede the failure of 1999-2014...robot
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by dheilaw1(m): 6:51am On May 22, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
Alaileko omo . Iran e ni fool
olororiburuku olosi. alainiran
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by dheilaw1(m): 6:51am On May 22, 2018
Toosure70:
Your father is a foool. eleribu, omo ale.
you wh0re mother is a big fool. alayebaje Omo ale
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by zoedew: 6:57am On May 22, 2018
transformed:
when he was helping install your dullard against a man that built 6 federal universities you did not write this trash. Thank God we have old fools like OBJ else idiots like Buhari would have perpetuated themselves in power...Hausa axis vote in the North...gone

Transformed comments have little in common with gutter language.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 22, 2018
arsenal33:

Edit your post to include the political class of 2015 till present.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:23pm On May 22, 2018
dheilaw1:
olororiburuku olosi. alainiran
So u are Yoruba. Apparently alileko omo ale ni e otherwise u won't insult your granny's mate like that . Even if u have to express your grievance not with disrespect. Abi o fe dagba ni.
Do u
U have the gut to respond to me with another insult. To mo ba sepe fun e won ma wa e ti.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by dheilaw1(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

So u are Yoruba. Apparently alileko omo ale ni e otherwise u won't insult your granny's mate like that . Even if u have to express your grievance not with disrespect. Abi o fe dagba ni.
Do u
U have the gut to respond to me with another insult. To mo ba sepe fun e won ma wa e ti.
won maa wa e ti tiran tiran. if Obasanjo who has has contributed immensely to the problems of the country and we the people therein deserves your respect, he doesn't deserve mine. but the oriburuku that has eaten deep into your blood won't make you think like a reasonable human being, thereby ranting and defending the crook. aye e lo maa baje beyond repair. sanpana lo maa pa e danu. bring it on and let's see who can sepe pass. were jatijati
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:20am On May 23, 2018
dheilaw1:
won maa wa e ti tiran tiran. if Obasanjo who has has contributed immensely to the problems of the country and we the people therein deserves your respect, he doesn't deserve mine. but the oriburuku that has eaten deep into your blood won't make you think like a reasonable human being, thereby ranting and defending the crook. aye e lo maa baje beyond repair. sanpana lo maa pa e danu. bring it on and let's see who can sepe pass. were jatijati
Confirmed bustard. And I am sure u are pretty jobless. It will be extremely hard for you to grow. Won't respond to u nonentity again .
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:22am On May 23, 2018
dheilaw1:
Confirmed bustard ni e. And now I see u don't have parents. And your formative years was totally devoid of moral impact. And I am sure u are pretty jobless. It will be extremely hard for you to grow. Won't respond to u nonentity again .
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:25am On May 23, 2018
Xisnin:

Jobless yoot.
He is really jobless
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:32am On May 23, 2018
Toosure70:
Your father is a foool. eleribu, omo ale.
I thought I was the only one that notice the bastard
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by dheilaw1(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

Confirmed bustard ni e. And now I see u don't have parents. And your formative years was totally devoid of moral impact. And I am sure u are pretty jobless. It will be extremely hard for you to grow. Won't respond to u nonentity again .
you are a complete bastard and son of a bitch. you foolishly started what you can't finish and now you are cowardly running away. we're you not d idiot that brought this up? oloriburuku jatijati. give it several thoughts next time you want to abuse people with Yoruba. alaye baje oniranu from a useless family background
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:26pm On May 23, 2018
dheilaw1:
you are a complete bastard and son of a bitch. you foolishly started what you can't finish and now you are cowardly running away. we're you not d idiot that brought this up? oloriburuku jatijati. give it several thoughts next time you want to abuse people with Yoruba. alaye baje oniranu from a useless family background
Now.I know.why u have received curses from different people on that post. Omo ale mi o raye ti e.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by dheilaw1(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

Now.I know.why u have received curses from different people on that post. Omo ale mi o raye ti e.
wasted product from a wrong parental unionism
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:26pm On May 23, 2018
dheilaw1:
wasted product from a wrong parental unionism
Now I know how the level of your education if u ever have any .u are a waste to your generation . Am already fulfilled. NL gave room for men to post.like.boys and for babies to post like adults also for illiterate like u to post like educated . Which dictionary did u use? Learn the right context to apply any vocab. Omo to o niran. Cursed forever .
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by dheilaw1(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
Now I know how the level of your education if u ever have any .u are a waste to your generation . Am already fulfilled. NL gave room for men to post.like.boys and for babies to post like adults also for illiterate like u to post like educated . Which dictionary did u use? Learn the right context to apply any vocab. Omo to o niran. Cursed forever .
all those things you mentioned are perfect descriptions for you asshole. educated and literate fellow rationally won't think he has d monopoly of cursing people the way you stupidly did to me cos you felt in your sub conscious mind that I wasn't a Yoruba. now you can speak English even though you are a semi illiterate animal from a worthless mother. I insist you ask your mother why she decided to keep your pregnancy despite knowing you are a product of her adulterous attitude and waywardness. I blame your non existing father who refused to prevent our society from having useless folk like you. I'm waiting for your reply cos I'm ready for you fool
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by DSDLIVEREPORT: 6:18pm On May 23, 2018
dheilaw1:
all those things you mentioned are perfect descriptions for you asshole. educated and literate fellow rationally won't think he has d monopoly of cursing people the way you stupidly did to me cos you felt in your sub conscious mind that I wasn't a Yoruba. now you can speak English even though you are a semi illiterate animal from a worthless mother. I insist you ask your mother why she decided to keep your pregnancy despite knowing you are a product of her adulterous attitude and waywardness. I blame your non existing father who refused to prevent our society from having useless folk like you. I'm waiting for your reply cos I'm ready for you fool
Ask your.mother who your real father is.You know prostitutes hardly practise in their environs.I repeat you can never grow up to the old men you insulted.
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by dheilaw1(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

Ask your.mother who your real father is.You know prostitutes hardly practise in their environs.I repeat you can never grow up to the old men you insulted.
dull headed idiot running out of idea, he now repeats after me. you see why you may never be useful to our society? your head is so blocked. I guess you share from your mother's foolishness
Re: 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere by aloeman15(m): 11:22pm On May 25, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
anything close door meeting, beware 2019 is coming, obasanjo want to be relevant again

In other words, I've been posting for this topic material for a week now, does that means no one has material for this topic on nairaland "An examination of the effect of abandoned property on residential neighborhoods"
copy: effect of abandoned property
paste in search box above.
click search.
when the results display, return to the search box;
click on 'all sections'.
scroll to property and select.
click search again.
view.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker. / Search For Funding For Nigeria Giving Us Hypertension – Okonjo-Iweala Burst / Rivers Rerun: Oyegun, Ganduje In Port-Harcourt For APC Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.