Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! (2635 Views)

I Saw A Stark Nakedd Mad Man Today / Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / I Met A Handsome Man Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 21, 2018
Annnikky
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by MarieSucre(f): 6:57pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
You don't understand what poverty can cause, unless you are in my shoe.
Guy in as much as much as I understand your situation. I also feel sad that you're using him for money the same way I would feel sad when a girl uses a guy for money. Is there some other way you can survive without leeching off him. Secondly, be careful. Don't follow him home, same advice I would give a girl. Rape is real. Peace.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by khiaa(f): 7:00pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I am not a girl.

As long as you continue to play this game you are a girl to him because he wants to enter you like a man enters a woman, so bend over bottom bytch. grin
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 21, 2018
Lalas247:

Awww so sweet , did you stroke his hair and give him a peck at the same time ..
Chai black man blushing ... nothing I no go read for here ...
I was playing along perfectly, flowing very well in our conversation and hiving all the green light grin. I didn't want to appear boring. I was careful too since it was a public place.
grin
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Lalas247(f): 7:04pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I was playing along perfectly, flowing very well in our conversation and hiving all the green light grin. I didn't want to appear boring. I was careful too since it was a public place.
grin

“Sprinkles holy water on him “
sad
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by annnikky(f): 7:04pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
Annnikky
How r u doing.. Long tym smiley
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 21, 2018
khiaa:

As long as you continue to play this game you are a girl to him because he wants to enter you like a man enters a woman, so bend over bottom bytch. grin
If he wants a hug, I will give him,embarassed but kissing and sexing is a no no angry
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by annnikky(f): 7:09pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I just finished the date with him at a restaurant, he's shocked I decided to go out with him. I ordered for rice and chicken and ice cream. The first time i am eating fried rice and chicken laps in my life. I'm beginning to Love this grin
No chop the one wey go hook u for throat op.. Lol
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 21, 2018
annnikky:

How r u doing.. Long tym smiley
Sweetheart I am fine. Can I come closer? I can't get over those lips sad
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Guy in as much as much as I understand your situation. I also feel sad that you're using him for money the same way I would feel sad when a girl uses a guy for money. Is there some other way you can survive without leeching off him. Secondly, be careful. Don't follow him home, same advice I would give a girl. Rape is real. Peace.
I feel bad tooembarassed
But I understand what it means to be a bitch grin
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by kmaster007: 7:12pm On May 21, 2018
u better stay away NW or you later join dem.... his going to drug you one day and meet urself whr you don't like
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by annnikky(f): 7:13pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
grin honestly he seemed so in love when we met today, smiling and blushing all through.
Prsn don enter one chance grin

Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 21, 2018
Why is omotolly22 viewing my thread?
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
I just finished the date with him at a restaurant, he's shocked I decided to go out with him. I ordered for rice and chicken and ice cream. The first time i am eating fried rice and chicken laps in my life. I'm beginning to Love this grin
Lol....Atleast you are thinking with your brain. Just don't be a bitcch and compromise your dignity. Be smart.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 21, 2018
annnikky:

Prsn don enter one chance grin
grin
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
If he wants a hug, I will give him,embarassed but kissing and sexing is a no no angry
But you can chop 3k with rice and chicken ba
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by dkronicle(m): 7:17pm On May 21, 2018
3k? Just 8USD. That man is stingy and you are happy. He asked you those questions to know the place in your life he is gonna fit in and he has that place now. Better leave him alone and hustle. Meet people for your class wey know way make you learn small hustle ode, mumu. 3k dey burst your head.
i have someone who will give you 20k. Na when dem use ur low destiny idiota. Call ur mother that u hanged out with a gayman. U just dey vex me gan.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by khiaa(f): 7:18pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:

Once you get used to the nice things he is doing for you especially if you say that you are impoverished you will do anything to continue receiving those material things. You might as well get your mind set to do at least one of the four activities,
1. Bending over and letting him enter you
2. Bending him over and entering him
3. Performing oral sexx on him
4. Letting him perform oral on you
ENJOY wink
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 21, 2018
Safiaa:
grin grin grin grin grin

You better secure the bag. Get that moneyyy grin
sharp girlgrin
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 21, 2018
2buffagain:

Ok. Better put some lube in your boipussy next time you meet him without giving anything back because gay rape is a thing.

...slut
grin see jealousy and painment grin
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by annnikky(f): 7:23pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
Sweetheart I am fine. Can I come closer? I can't get over those lips sad
Nooo u want the man to vex for muah grin
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 21, 2018
annnikky:

Nooo u want the man to vex for muah grin
angry
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by annnikky(f): 7:27pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
angry
Yes ooo a beg ano fit shout jare grin
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by austyn0(m): 7:48pm On May 21, 2018
Laughs...The ladies are so much enjoying this thread,, I can only imagine.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:
Dey dia dey deceive urself. Do u think he will be a fool in giving or spending his money on u if u don't allow him to kiss and sex u? No Man will fall 4 such game. Remember, A man with wealth wouldn't mind to dump u 4 another he can get after all they are many fishes like ur type yearning to have this kind of rich man.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Chuknovski(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2018
JESUSBOIY:

may poverty not land you in hell, Oya say Amen
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Berlyn1(f): 11:04pm On May 21, 2018
is this the new way of seeking people's attention coz I am not getting this undecided
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by MarieSucre(f): 11:48pm On May 21, 2018
SoapQueen:

Double standards! Better go and hustle in a legit manner. I don't even want to understand. When some of you guys insult some ladies, do you care if they might be piss poor. Go and carry concrete.

That's harsh
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Amarabae(f): 11:56pm On May 21, 2018
It looks forged.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by MadamedeBosse: 1:15am On May 22, 2018
I heard a story of a gay man raping another man and since then I see gay people are dangerous. Biko, it is better to be safe than sorry. Please look to Jesus, He will provide.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by SoapQueen(f): 5:48am On May 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

That's harsh
I understand everyone must not like my opinion, that's fine.
Re: Reason I Agreed To Go Out on a date With A Gay Man Today! by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 22, 2018
Amarabae:
It looks forged.
jealousy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEE IT: I Took This Action And Got This Cool Result. To Be Deleted Soo [picture] / Photo: Always Remember This Officer In Prayer... / Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.