Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! (2568 Views)

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . / Please Help Me Judge Or Have Your Say In This Banter With A Close Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
?

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by nlPoster: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
paragraphs please.
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
nairalandposter:
paragraphs please.
sorry..i just shaply arrange all..was busy to type and arrange.
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by nlPoster: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
sorry..i just shaply arrange all..was busy to type and arrange.

Thank you.
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Deceitful unrepentant women are very dangerous.... unless she apologizes to you, you have NO business contemplating seeing this babe (let alone dating her again)

But then again...she said she has something to tell you so listen to what she wanna tell you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by donstan18: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Get out of here, my friend.
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by AJIBOLA840: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
rubbish at its peak
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
AJIBOLA840:
rubbish at its peak
be more explicit..
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
donstan18:
Get out of here, my friend.
meaning.. angry
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by AJIBOLA840: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
be more explicit..
OK
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by internationalman(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
She said she has something to tell you--it simply means she wants to break up with you properly..

I'd advise you to do it first before her that way you would feel less hurt..

But why are girls beating us in the game we invented these days. Or are we just alpha men only on social media?
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
internationalman:
She said she has something to tell you--it simply means she wants to break up with you properly..

I'd advise you to do it first before her that way you would feel less hurt..

But why are girls beating us in the game we invented these days. Or are we just alpha men only on social media?
what if it not about breaking up..you think i should give her another chance for lying to me and besides she didnt her apologise well enough..i will keep your suggestion to heart..
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by carzola(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Are u sure we are not dating the same girl?
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Deceitful unrepentant women are very dangerous.... unless she apologizes to you, you have NO business contemplating seeing this babe (let alone dating her again)

But then again...she said she has something to tell you so listen to what she wanna tell you.
thanks i will
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
carzola:
Are u sure we are not dating the same girl?
nope
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by internationalman(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
what if it not about breaking up..you think i should give her another chance for lying to me and besides she didnt her apologise well enough..i will keep your suggestion to heart..
To me that's a trivial lie.

People lie about their ages all the time especially in this country..

We only begin to tell the truth about our age when we are old because most people see old age as a blessing or some kind of achievement..

I have different ages in every ID card and for everything I have registered for online...
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
internationalman:

To me that's a trivial lie.

People lie about their ages all the time especially in this country..

We only begin to tell the truth about our age when we are old because most people see old age as a blessing or some kind of achievement..

I have different ages in every ID card and for everything I have registered for online...
tanks G.
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by OlawaleBammie: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
she is igbo sha name is ifeoma..any correlation..
Ahh, i know her, sebi she told me she would marry bfor 27 self.
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by Tomide007: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
Have been dating a girl for a year plus..we have been having our up and downs as per relationship matter as love have a way of making you forgive your partner...but this last issue that struck the camel back and that has put a mute in our communication and trust is!!!!
She lied about Age...mehn when i found out i was so broken and deviced means to hurt her too by accusing her of cheating which smh is a wrong assumption which only jah knows..she got angry and told me she done dating me then i opened up to her why i did that and how she lied about her real age to me...upon me finding out she was dumbstroke and suprised..and the person who told mw her age is her sister which willingly told me without me asking cause she told me she was 27 and my Gf told me she was 23 upon finding out, her sis later told me she was 25..mehn i just weak and am 24...when she saw that i knew her age she was raged like a fucking monster,rained all mannerless of insult on me spoke rudely to me told me am mad for finding out about her age...omo i just weak fa..she blocked me on whatsapp...later on sha we got talking again...i love this gal but ever since that mistake have been trying hard to bury the feelings i have for her but it hurt very bad...i ignore her alots when she is online and we sometimes say hello and hi sometimes which ego and pride have set in and trust issues have set in..for now i just came back to lag ,i want to see her this weekend cause she told me she got something important she wants to tell me..me thinking she is still hiding more..but guys advice should i continue dating her or breakup finally..i cant cope with all this bad vibe coming from we both..i still jam my first gf sef lol the girl package wella but never get BF yet..i left her cause i went to sch..now that am back am thinking of jumping ship or still remain with my present lier of a gf..addition she got anger issues and speaks rudely apart from that she is a good cook and cleans home well and hustles well..sorry for the long write up,abeg help your boy out...
Lol..... A girl who wants to spend the rest of her life with u won't lie to u about her age, don't mistake telling a lie to the government to someone you're dating. The fact that she rained insult on u when u found out says alot about the kinda relationship u guys have. ....think of it this way, If she can perpetually lie about this, what can't she lie about? ...I think its either you're simply filling a social void in her life , answering her sexual needs or financial needs....chop and clean mouth scenario....who begged who after u fought?

1 Like

Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

lol wyning grin
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tomide007:

Lol..... A girl who wants to spend the rest of her life with u won't lie to u about her age, don't mistake telling a lie to the government to someone you're dating. The fact that she rained insult on u when u found out says alot about the kinda relationship u guys have. ....think of it this way, If she can perpetually lie about this, what can't she lie about? ...I think its either you're simply filling a social void in her life , answering her sexual needs or financial needs....chop and clean mouth scenario....who begged who after u fought?
she apologised but her first reaction speaks volume even at fault..she claimed she loved me and doesnt want me to dump her because she older than me..she thinks of the norm that no guy marries a woman older than him..i didnt think that way..but for now am holding back on her which she knows and feels i might leave her as she predicted but i dont know how to mend our relationship cause i feel the spark is gone..and am suprised she still got more to say..i no fit wait to hear..
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by OlawaleBammie: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
lol wyning grin
A yellow girl like dis, short but nit too short, around 5'7"
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

she stays around ojo iyana shashi..
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

yes she is fair and not too short...she is an hairdresser
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by OlawaleBammie: 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
yes she is fair and not too short...she is an hairdresser

mtcheew, i knw her joo
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by Austineperez(m): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

mtcheew, i knw her joo
lol really..how do you know her..is she your friend or what
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

mtcheew, i knw her joo
she Global now grin..guy tell me more abeg
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by OlawaleBammie: 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
lol really..how do you know her..is she your friend or what

Just friend ooooo,

Am introvertive and reserved in nature soo dont assume d negative...

Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

OlawaleBammie:

mtcheew, i knw her joo

[img]https://media1./images/510886e93929ac4429bcb2fd68eb7360/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Just friend ooooo,

Am introvertive and reserved in nature soo dont assume d negative...
ohh okay i for say she don de cheats on me tru tru..but what do you know of her as a person..reply my pm make we chat
Re: Guys Help Me Judge This And Tell Me What To Do !!!!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:11am On Sep 26, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
ohh okay i for say she don de cheats on me tru tru..but what do you know of her as a person..reply my pm make we chat

So now that this brotha confirmed that he knows her well well, that's when you decided to tell us that she cheated on you?! Bwaaaah!

This is too juicy to PM the dude now, we ALL want to hear what kind of demon you ended up with.....

[img]https://media1./images/ad2fba20d3a84bb7f573c8caf609f7ae/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual..... / Celine And The Hoffman … (18+) / Gay: Is God Punishing Me For Doing This? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.