Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] (5355 Views)

What's Your Wierdest and Wildest Sexual Fantasies ( Adults18+) / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies / As A Hotel Employee, What Is The Wildest Thing You Ever Caught A Customer Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 12:16am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

That's quite an interesting and considerable reason, but dear I'll post no threat of any sort to you... I can't even harm a mosquito.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 12:19am On May 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Can't you just lemme be guy... I don't need any break in my transmission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 12:20am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

That's quite an interesting and considerable reason, but dear I'll post no threat of any sort to you... I can't even harm a mosquito.

I'm glad you understand but please let's not go down this lane. Thank you.
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 12:24am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

Can't you just lemme be guy... I don't need any break in my transmission

By the way I like your logo designs, quite nice.

When I'm ready to produce mine for my business, maybe I'd Holla at you.
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 12:25am On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

I'm glad you understand but please let's not go down this lane. Thank you.
I wish there's a better ways I can convince you to change your mind, but hey.... I just have to respect your views... but I'm a BELIEVER. maybe just one day you'll change your mind. I'll mention you whenever I need talk to you. I guess we're officially now Nl Paddies.
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 12:28am On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

By the way I like your logo designs, quite nice.

When I'm ready to produce mine for my business, maybe I'd Holla at you.
Wow, thanks...whenever you're ready I'll be glad to do it for Free

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 12:29am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

I wish there's a better ways I can convince you to change your mind, but hey.... I just have to respect your views... but I'm a BELIEVER. maybe just one day you'll change your mind. I'll mention you whenever I need talk to you. I guess we're officially now Nl Paddies.

Lol yes Sah!

I gottcha! cool
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 12:30am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

Are you serious? shocked.
Gee tanks!
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 12:39am On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

Are you serious? shocked.

Gee tanks!
If I can do it for others how much a friend of mine... I'm serious....very, very serious.
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 12:42am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

If I can do it for others how much a friend of mine... I'm serious....very, very serious.

I'm grateful tho. Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 12:42am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

guy I need logo for my business

Will you do it free for me

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 12:46am On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

You're welcome.... nice meeting you. since we can't chat off here... mind if I may ask the meaning of folake?
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 12:46am On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 12:47am On May 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
guy I need logo for my business
Will you do it free for me
I will
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 12:48am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

You're welcome.... nice meeting you. since we can't chat off here... mind if I may ask the meaning of folake?

It means "Taken care with wealth ".
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 12:49am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:
I will

I'm curious though, why do you do it freely for people you've never met.
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 12:49am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

I will
OK ooh

If you say so

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 12:51am On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

It means "Taken care with wealth ".
Wow, I guess I should forward my account details to you for... you know nawgrin
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 12:54am On May 22, 2018
I beg good night to everyone that made my day including the two lover birds above.

One love

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 12:55am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

Wow, I guess I should forward my account details to you for... you know nawgrin

Lol, see this man oh.
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 1:00am On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

I'm curious though, why do you do it freely for people you've never met.
Cuz I see nairalanders as my family and money is not the most important thing in life to me. a smile I put on someone face in my little kind of ways is more than a million dollars in my account. that's how I choose to live my life.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 1:01am On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

Lol, see this man oh.
gringrin
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 1:06am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

Cuz I see nairalanders as my family and money is not the most important thing in life to me. a smile I put on someone face in my little kind of ways is more than a million dollars in my account. that's how I choose to live my life.

Hmm, cool.
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 1:06am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:
gringrin

Sweet dreams. My eyelids are closing.
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 1:11am On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

Sweet dreams. My eyelids are closing.
Aight, Nigty....till dawn... oda arogrin
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 8:59pm On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

Aight, Nigty....till dawn... oda arogrin

Hey!

Good evening, uhm about your promise yesterday, I'm ready now for the logo design. Can you design something for natural products .The brand name is Solace Naturals.
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 9:32pm On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

Hey!

Good evening, uhm about your promise yesterday, I'm ready now for the logo design. Can you design something for natural products .The brand name is Solace Naturals.
Yeah, I can... but I'm gonna need more details.
What's the brand all about?
what's her targeted audience?
any particular known color?
Any symbolism you might want to be recognized with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 9:42pm On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

Yeah, I can... but I'm gonna need more details.
What's the brand all about?
what's her targeted audience?
any particular known color?
Any symbolism you might want to be recognized with?

The brand is about natural products like coconut oil, carrot oil, orange oil and other natural spices used for beauty care. It's a Beauty/Health brand(skin,face,body inclusive) .

Uhm targeted audience : Young people generally who love to pamper their skin and look good and for general health.

Colour? More of green, lemon or any natural colour that is bold and attractive (Well, you know what's best though).

Symbolism? Uhm fruits, vegs, face, oil, face, etc.
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 10:07pm On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

The brand is about natural products like coconut oil, carrot oil, orange oil and other natural spices used for beauty care. It's a Beauty/Health brand(skin,face,body inclusive) .

Uhm targeted audience : Young people generally who love to pamper their skin and look good and for general health.

Colour? More of green, lemon or any natural colour that is bold and attractive (Well, you know what's best though).

Symbolism? Uhm fruits, vegs, face, oil, face, etc.
Alright, I'll work towards giving you something spectacular. you have to exercise patience with me till weekend, cuz I'm booked up currently
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 10:22pm On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

Alright, I'll work towards giving you something spectacular. you have to exercise patience with me till weekend, cuz I'm booked up currently

No problem dear. Thanks again smiley
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 10:24pm On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

No problem dear. Thanks again smiley
you're welcome, how's been your day?
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 10:32pm On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:
you're welcome, how's been your day?

Quite alright, yours?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Lady Goes Unclad In This Video And It's Going Viral (18+) / My Girlfriend Is Ignoring Me And It Hurts Me / Too Hard To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.