Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. (7856 Views)

Buhari Disaster: Are Igbos Vindicated Now? / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” - Olusegun Obasanjo / Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by omoharry(f): 9:11am On May 24, 2018
TheCabal:

Once a Nigerian talks about God, he is lying or about to lie.

Where were you during Zaki Biam, Udi, and others before this regime.

Where were you during the Jukun, Plateau killings ... where were you and your benefactors?

Now, we're talking about vindicating Igbos for planning and executing the first coup in Nigeria. Do you think your mates would be in the US scraping shit off bathroom floors, or Germany begging for state handouts or in Italy prostituting had Nigeria's democracy not been truncated?

I am not a religious person..so please dont play that religious card with me..my quarrel with you is this, if you so much despise the Igbos' then why are you upset that they want to leave this country?..you and other Nigerians that have this same reasoning are confused human beings filled with so much hatred and ignorance. Just because you were told some stories about the Igbos of something that happened some years back even before you were born..you decided to put upon your head to carry your placard of hatred all around..every body have their own version of what happened before 1966 just to vindicate themselves and make the other ethnic group look like the villains..how long will you continue to harbor this hatred and ethnocentric attitude and yet you want Nigeria to development. How can it development when we have people like you thinking the way you do?...you speak like you were there when this incident happened..where you there? if you don't want the Igbos, then don't talk trash about them and their Biafra movement..in fact you should be happy that the people responsible for your headache are thinking of leaving Nigerian, so that you can have your peace with other ethnic group..let them leave if they don't have a sense of belonging in Nigeria but telling them they cannot leave and the same they cannot exercise their right as Nigerians to govern this country make you look more arrogant as a mere mortal....you and your ethnic group..where ever you come from, are no better than another ethnic group in Nigeria ..The country is made up of different ethnic groups with different culture,religion and Ideologies..married together so that they can find a common ground for them to leave in peace ..this common ground is Mutual Respect and Trust for one another..No body is the lord of the manor. if so,then we are as good as a divided nations as it were before Nigeria was amalgamated
Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by Iceberg3: 9:13am On May 24, 2018
Strikethem:
, DUDU OSUN, If we should start this, you will run again. I am Yoruba, so you can slug it out with me.

DUDU OSUN lolssss
No wonder them they bleach their dudu body grin tongue

Lzaa immhotep shalomc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1966 Coup-igbos Vindicated. .. by theFilmtric: 1:02am On Mar 04, 2021
Alariiwo:

Apart from civil war, you guys hold the record for the most slaughtered ethnic group in Nigeria.

It was a periodic affair then. The same loud mouth, boastful with 'no brain' nature is what you lots exhibit.

Wish I saved the long list of pogroms against Igbos alone in the North. Fulani cows sef can't die like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Shifts Re-Arraignment Of Orji Uzor Kalu To June 7 / We Will Welcome Wike If He Joins APC - Chief Tony Okocha / Video: Area Boys Violate, Abuse, naked & Torture 2 Women For Stealing Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.