Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Melina - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Melina (28867 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melina by derachokolate(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2018

MELINA
                        Episode 14

HENRY'S POV

I am not and I have never been a product of love , I had possibly loathed on girls because of my sister , who God knows if she is still existing , but recently , I am having a change of mind poco a poco.

Seeing Gabriel in such state brought the man in me down , I don't love , even though sussan makes it look like self deceit , I am unknowingly in love with her , she has been playing my mind , but I have been avoiding to counter my " love is nonsense " theory of life .

I offered to talk to Melina , not because I am learning how to talk to girls , nope I know how to , I do read stories and I am somewhat a good conversationalist , I just didn't want their love to get ruined , I saw true love in them and they have been another strong source of conviction .

"Hey" ... I greeted , she was with her two friends .

"Henry whatsup ?" ... She replied , pulling up for a handshake .

" I am fine , emm sorry " she turns and pointed at her friends " christie and charity this is henry, Gabriel's best friend , they are three-man though "  ,

"Hey" ... They waved

"  hey " .. I replied and then turning to Lina, " can we talk ?"

" sure we can " .. She replied with this " are you really serious face " , I don't blame her , we have been on hey hi .

" are they going to wait ? I might take a lil of your time " ... I suggested .

" sure , let me talk to them " ...

She went to where they were standing and addressed them , before she came back and they waved before leaving .

We went to the school comfort arena and sat on one of the sits .

" so whatsup ? , you purposely made Gabriel cry like that,  I have not seen him in that emotional state before , so tell me what happened ?" .... I started .

" erm he never told me he walks in the pastry shop , how does it sound that my boyfriend is somewhat secretive and I can't account for him, how then do I trust him and whats relationship without trust ?"....  She stated .

I understood her, what to say next went off , but I managed to put myself together and say something nice .

" okay, Gabriel is secretive naturally , but he is  positively secretive , with things that are nessecary , I am not saying that its good hiding it from you , but outside me and Hillary , nobody knows about it , he does it to keep up with school , the parents are average , and in other to live without showing the pocket of the parents , he had to get a job to live up , and he doesn't fancy talking about whatever he does or whatever that will make someone feel pity for him , he hates someone feeling pity for him ... That's just him " ... I managed to explain.

" I understand henry , but he should have at least told me , or am I not supposed to be that close ?".. She asked

" nope , you are supposed to be , maybe he is looking for the best time to tell you , that's why you have to give him chance to explain himself " ... I said .

" I will try to see him but not today , I miss him but let him miss me too " .. She said out with a chuckle .

" so tell me ..." She continued .
" you are a nice person , what about your girlfriend ?" .. She swerved , and litting up a discussion I never expected .

I have somewhat like her.

" I don't have a girlfriend, I don't really do love stuffs , my sister Lilian bleeped that up ." ... I said briefly .

" wow , that's why you have been on hey /hi with me , and when am around you act numb too , I understand , so what did Lilian do ?" ... She asked .

" she was a typical Flirt , jumping on dicks ,  till she sleeped with a guy on my parents matrimonial bed , they disowned her , and since then I see every girl as same but you and Gabriel are real conviction shaa " .. I said .

" ehyaa , I understand, but you see girls are different , because she was a flirt and did all that silly stuff doesn't mean , just give it a try and you won't regret it " ... She stated touching my back .

"So tell me , is there any girl that you have liked at all , maybe we can get up to something , I will run a background check on her?" ... She asked .

I didn't really want to be this close to a female , but I was comfortable with her .

" there is a girl Susan " ..I said .

" Susan Robinson ?" ... She asked , she was shocked .

" do you know her , yes she , my course mate shaa "... I asked with good curiosity .

" yes I know her , she was my class mate in high school , she doesn't do boys , that will be a big nut to crack though " .. She stated .

" but I think she Likes me , she has been showing all sort of green lights , and I like her too , she is different from the world shaa " ... I replied .

" yes shaa , have you approached her at all ?" .. She asked .

" nope and she has been tryna approach me but I have not replied the gesture once " ... I replied feeling guilty and running my hand across my head .

" why? , you have to utilize the opportunity next time , does your brothers know that you are crushing on her ?"..

" I didn't tell them , I don't want to , help me keep it please " .. I said .

" y'all are secretive assholes , sure I will " .. She replied with a chuckle .

We spoke at length , gisting like never before .

MELINA'S POV

Henry approaching me  was what I least expected , if he was going to send someone to come meet me , I thought it to be Hillary,  henry being the one on it was a good step though .

After we had finished everything, I sure doesn't have a thing for him , but I had to prolong seeing him even though I knEw it was going to be hard , I might end up calling him at night .

We spoke about Henry's love life , and at least he likes somebody , and saying that our relationship is a strong source of conviction created butterflies , and I sure wanted him to feel what it means to love and be loved , and Susan was a great hunt .

When we finished discussing , I had went home and called christie and charity on a conference call , explaining to them what henry explained to me , they didn't have a say , as they knew their opinions doesn't matter to me most times , they have been getting along with us , and they seem to like us too .

I couldn't hold it till the next morning and I had to call him .

" Hello " ..

" Lina , I am sorry , thank God you called , I have been trying to call you ever since and it was not connecting , I am really sorry , I can explain " ...  He kept on apologizing , something Isaac never did .

" its okay , I spoke with henry already , let's not talk about it again ." .... I sounded hopefully.

" thank you I love you so much "

" I love you too , how have you been ?"

" it has been hell without you , what about you ?"

" forget the hard cover , I have been through hell too "

" let's have ice cream tomorrow then "

" sure thing .

Written by chidera chokolate
©oracle

2 Likes

Re: Melina by derachokolate(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2018
                             MELINA
                            Episode 15

At 1pm , I was sited at the ice cream hut , , just few minutes she walked in , that smile on her face again. , I stood up and hugged her like we have been away for months , but sure a days felt like years .

" I am sorry Lina " .... I still managed to say .
"Shhhhh " ... She shunned me , pulled me closer and pressed her lips on mine .
" I am over it already " ... She concluded before we headed to our spot.

We bought ice cream and played , I was happy they was no chance to explain and sure I was not going to tell her about my dads predicament .

" babe , I want to invite you to a birthday party , will you be there ? Please" .... She pleaded amongst our discussion .

"Emm , what time and where ? , you know I have never being to a party before so I don't know how its gonna be ".. I stated honestly .

" my friend charity , she is hosting a house party , her birthday , and too she wants to introduce us to her new boyfriend , so the party is gonna be lit , please ??, come with henry and Hillary." .. She pleaded .

I wasn't sure if they will come but I could convince them , I don't know .

" okay , I will try to convince them "

MELINA'S POV

"My friend charity is hosting a house party , I want you to come please , I know you don't do parties , I have never seen you in one but this is no more high school , you can just come around please " ..... I pleaded her .

Susan from our high school never attends parties , she hates gatherings of such , but having a plan of hooking him and henry would be cool , here I can do that work perfectly .

" ERM , you know I don't like parties , and besides , Melina , you don't talk to people , what plans do you have this time , because sure , your approach is creepy " .. She said .

Sure when I was in highschool I don't talk to people , because of my profile, I was proud and arrogant , and sure I was trying to protect my worth .

" babe , this is college , this is not highschool again , I just want you to honor this invitation please "... I pleaded .

" nope , I am not coming "  ... She was arrogantly blunt this time .

" this is the first time we are talking , we can be cool friends and are you turning my first offer ?" ... I managed to add .

" okay fine , I will try " ... She added ,and yes I got the juice .

We exchanged numbers so that she will call me when she leaves the house .

" time is 7pm "

GABRIEL'S POV cont

I went straight to meet Henry and  Hillary , they said they will be at the school library , when I reached the school library , I met Hillary on call , who he was talking to , I never knew , but the way he was positioned  showed that he is sure hiding .

I tip toed to where he was standing and all I could hear was " I love you so much " , before he hung the call and shocked at seeing me .

"Who was that ?"  ... I asked with a chuckle .

" you won't know her , she is not in school here " ... He replied defensively.

" you really love her ? , I think this is the first time you are saying you love a girl since I knew about you and Wooing of girls " ... I added with a little laugh .

" I truly love her though, don't worry when the time is due you will know her " .. He added .

" okay brother , where is Henry? " .. I asked , as we walked to the inside .

We got to where henry was reading and he didn't notice us , he is so found of when ever he is reading , he knows nothing about his environment .

" Henry whatsup , you are doing it "

" Gabriel , am cool , what again should we be doing ?" .. He replied .

I sat beside him and cleared my throat , signalling Hillary to sit too .

" ERM , Lina invited us to a house party , at 7pm , what do you guys say.?" ..

" its being long I went for a house party , sure that fun is cool , we are going " ... Hillary excitedly replied .

" house party? , and what am I going to do there , watch indecent little kids kill themselves with alcohol and smoke at the expense of their longs , or watch ill looking kids exchange mouth odours in the name of make out ? Hell no!!!"... Henry cuts in .

I was expecting this from him , but sure Hills was in and we can convince him .

" bro please , she really wants us there , even if you ain't coming for a thing , just come because of me and she , please " ... I pleaded

" all work and no play makes jack a dull boy " .. Hillary cuts in .

After long sermon of pleads , he agreed to come, making it obvious that he will leave if the party doesn't make sense .

HILLARY's POV

I and Lillian have gotten  along , we have been talking since we met , we are into a relationship already , that sure I was to keep off his brothers ear .

When I was talking with her , Gabriel came out of the blue and sure he was suspecting stuffs but I can't let the cat out because , telling me is same with henry hearing it .

They was a time she had issues , financially and her landlord sent her packing , I had secured an apartment for her and my aunty had helped getting a job for her .

She is amongst the next set of students that will be admitted in school , and sure I am planing on helping her reconcile with her family too , because hiding for ever is never an option .

I don't know why I feel the way I feel for her , I have never felt like this for any girl , I just woo them , get the skirts and leave the story for the gods .

But I still woo girls , I still catch fun, but each time I do that I always feel guilty , but if I don't , I will start getting questions I can't answer from Henry and Gabriel , well when I get things straight , I will stop , but for now , let's move on to the next house party .

GABRIEL'S POV cont.

After we have finished discussing , we went straight to our different houses .

Written by Chidera chokolate
©oracle

3 Likes

Re: Melina by francis6611(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2018
nice one....following u bomber to bomber
Re: Melina by Adezy112(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2018
I love this story like kilode

1 Like

Re: Melina by derachokolate(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2018
                            MELINA
                          Episode 16

At 6:30 pm , I called the two and they were almost done , I didn't know charity's house so , Lina was going to come pick us .

After few minutes , Lina arrived .

"Hey , you look amazing !!" .. I complimented on seeing her on a fine beautiful club top balanced on a ripped bumshort , and a vans.

"Thank love " .. She replied as she jumped on me , and held her legs across my waist .

I kissed her lips and held her close to the wall , I licked her lips , sucked her tongue and made the fucken lipstick disappear, I was kissing her neck , letting her release slight moans when the door handle clicked .

Hillary got in first and Henry was behind him.

" woooh!! Sorry !!" .. He closed the door back .

I kissed her again before dropping her.

" we have a party to attend "... I said with a smile .

" this would have been the best party ever , you know ?" .. She added moving close again .

" we will make it worth it someday " I assured her .
"By the way , you aren't on lipstick again , you know right ?"... I pointed out laughing .

" I came with a lipstick ....duh.." She replied as I walked to the door .

" hello brothers " ... I gave them the bro hug as they walked inside .

Henry always the black guy , all black and good , henry a party freak , showed he wasn't knew to parties , a white polo , a ripped jean and a white canvas , for parties , ripped jean looks party's identity .

I went to inside my room , to get dressed , I took out one of my jeans , took out a red polo And then wore my red canvas .

"Wow !!! " ... Hillary
" cool" .... Henry who I least expected a compliment from added .

"Babe you look awesome " ..Lina completed it .

" we are good to go , ain't we ?" I asked smiling like a Christmas goat .

We left the house and in few minutes we are in some street , beautiful , lights were on , the landscape , everything about the surrounding was nice .

We  walked down the streets , I was with Lina in front while  , playing with her , Henry and Hills walked behind us .

We reached , the last house at the left , a mighty mansion , with balloons outside and the door ajar , the inside room had lights of multiple colours , Dim and a lot of people clustering , each male with a girl and sure a red cup was general .

When we approached , a lot of welcome handshakes , charity dressed and dancing with a boy , she could only wave , christie on the left couch , making out with a guy . Lina dragged me to the bar , and we sat and she brought a bottle of champagne.

I turned and saw Henry , who was sitting alone , I walked to him to give him a drink .

"Where is Hills?" I asked as I handed him a bottle of champagne and two red cups.

"The idiot , he should be around ".. He replied as he collected the drink .

I looked around and saw Hillary with a girl dancing , I just shook my head and went back to sit with Lina .

After few minutes , somebody, walked in , she was looking heavenly , and she was Susan.

"Susy whatsup " .. Lina called her and waved her to our side.

" you know her?" I asked surprised .

"Yes , she was my high school classmate "..

" Melina whatsup" .. She greeted Lina , before turning to look at me .

" ohh Gabriel, you are here ? , and you guys have a thing together , since everybody in the room seemed to be a couple ".. She asked surprised .

" yes we are a thing " ... Lina stole the answer.

" yes we are , and not everyone in the room is with somebody , you are alone and that gut at the extreme is alone too"... I said pointing at Henry.

" you must be crazy , you know how much he hates me , I won't dare "... She replied with a sarcastic laugh .

" he is looking here " .... Lina added .

"Is there a place I can ease my self first ?" .. Susan asked .

" yes take left , you will see a door " .. Lina said as she pointed.

Few minutes after she had gone , I turned and I didn't see Henry again.

HENRY'S POV

I was sitting alone on a couch , keeping a serious face , everybody was busy , Teens , spoilt Teens , the smell of cigarette choking me , but I was just keeping cool , mannerless girls offering to dance with me .

After few minutes , Susan walked in , butterflies built up in my stomach , I was never told she was gonna come to this party , I knew she wasnt  a party freak , my first thought was Lina planned this.

She stopped talking to Lina and Gabriel , I admired her ,I couldn't really define how I felt , but I felt strange , suddenly Lina pointed towards a door and she followed asap .

When she was gone , I followed her , trying not to let anyone know of my move .

When I opened the door .

" ohhh , sorry ".. I shouted immediately trying to leave and she pulled me back .

She pushed me to the wall ,leaned and pressed her lips on mine , I felt being hypnotized and I kissed back without thoughts , I felt what I have never felt before , the butterflies she built were flying round my whole stomach .

" you don't have to say sorry " ... She said once our lips separated.... 
" at least , my first kiss was worth it "she continued .

Did I hear her say " first kiss " but why did she kiss so perfect , like this is her thousandth time .

" this is my first time too ?" .. I managed to say .

" for the first time you are acting nice , I have been trying so hard to get your attention and all seemed abortive , I don't do boys , I don't know why I head over heels for you and you kept on objecting all the moves , you know I can kill you for making me feel lovelorn most times , for causing low self esteem ? , for making me cry late nights thinking am not beautiful enough to get the man I want , now that I have seen somebody that I felt a thing for ?" ... She stated

I felt her pains .

" I won't lie , I have been on pretence , I don't do girls but you seem different, after what my sister did , I took all girls to be the same , till I met a different girl in you , but I was just so insecure , I am really sorry ." .

" well take my number , and call me later, let's get out of here before we turn the hottest gist in town  " .. She said .

" hottest gist, the newspaper headline will be like " ill mannered teen making out in a toilet " ...I said with a laugh and she joined in the laughter .

I collected her number and left before her , immediately I was out of the toilet my eyes caught Lina's, she just smiled and I smiled back and went to sit where I was sitting , few minutes Gabriel walked up to me .

" where did you go ?"
" I just went outside to receive fresh air".. I comfortably lied .

"Hills is still dancing ?" .. He asked 
" don't mind that flirty fool" ... I replied with a laugh..

Just then , Susan walked in from the toilet with a new lipstick .

She had wasted time trying to wear another lipstick .

"PLEASE CAN WE GET STARTED "

Somebody  I supposed should be the mc said as everyone returned to the sit , to give him the supposed  attention.

GABRIEL'S POV..cont

The party was about to get started , the mc had just ordered us to sit ,and then he started with the introduction , he introduced himself as Fred .

Then we all stood up one by one to introduce ourselves , Hills was sitting with the girl he was dancing with , she introduced herself as glory .

Then came the reason for the party , we sang Happy birthday for charity , before she introduced Clinton , as her new boyfriend.

We all clapped as they kisses to kick off the event .

Then was the devil's basket .

House party was fun , and due to complains from Henry likes, smoking of cigarette was suspended.

The game was on , the basket went round and we all picked a paper , inside the small papers were numbers , 1 to 50 .

We played the game , it was fun, the dares were strict and no remedy, do it or leave the house .

The house was set ablaze when Henry was called to kiss Susan , I knew he wouldn't do it , I tried to solicit and no one listened to me .

" I am not kissing her " ... Henry said out harshly .

"I won't kiss him either " ... Susan gained her stand .

" then you both should leave the house " ..people shouted .

And then the mc had no option than to send them out in other to get the party controlled .

"Don't leave too , you and Hills should enjoy " .. He whispered to me before leaving .

They both walked out reluctantly, and the party continued.

I drank so much , when the drinking competition was on , I am not a big fan of alcohol I just take it a little , but that night was different, I was tipsy , Lina drove me home with the help of Hills.

The only thing I could remember was when I took the last cup , every other thing , I was oblivious .

When I woke up I discovered my phone was missing .

Written by chidera chokolate
©oracle.

1 Like

Re: Melina by izaray(f): 10:00am On Jul 02, 2018
Thanks for updating
Re: Melina by skubido(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
OP tanks for the update. jah bless..
Re: Melina by derachokolate(m): 6:08am On Jul 04, 2018

MELINA 
                            EPISODE 17

HENRY'S POV

When the game ball was passed to us to kiss inside the ball room , I actually wanted us to but when I remembered that the penalty was leaving the ball room I preferred to have a secret night walk privately with her .

When we were sent out , I looked at Lina who let out a smile , I went out without talking to Susan , but sure maybe she had the same plan, because her answer when she was asked was aligning.

"Care for a walk ?" ... I asked immediately we were out .

"Sure , nice plan , fish head" ... She said with a chuckle .

" plan! , what plan ?!" I said pretending not to know what she was talking about .

" yes, I saw the smile you let out to Melina when you said you were not doing it , it was suspicious so I took it for a plan , sorry if I am mistaking " ... She replied .

I held her hands , as we walk down to God knows where , the time was telling 10pm .

" are you staying alone ?" ... I asked perturbed with the lateness of the night and how it will land her in trouble if she wasn't staying alone .

"Nope I am not staying alone , why do you ask ?" ... She replied .

" what will your parents say , its late already " ... I said , with much concern .

" I told them I was going for a night class and I will be back the next morning , so there is nothing to worry about " .... She replied .

" I thought you don't do parties ? " .. I questioned her .

" Melina almost went on her knee to get me here , and yes about the plan , you are suddenly acting nice this night , and the smile you let out to Lina when we are leaving , wait , please tell me , are you the reason am here ?" ... She asked with maximum curiosity .

" well , I don't know what to say , I had spoke with Lina about you , to be honest , but her inviting you to this party , I am oblivious about it , she never told me about it , by the way , she told Gabriel to make sure I come this party ,she didn't invite me directly ." ... I said with much honesty .

" wait , you have spoke with Lina about me ? , please tell me, what did you say yo her about me ?" ...

"Erm , I am not good at doing this but ... Em....I told her that I like you and I have been pretending, she scolded me for pretending , and said she was going to help me get to you , maybe this is her way of doing it and sure it worked" .... I said out .

" ohhh , I am flattered that my effort was not left bootless , you were such a dickhead , I never saw my self doing all those things I did , all because I fell for a boy for the first time and I wouldn't let that happiness slide ." .. She said out , I counted how many times her lips touched and sure it was sexy.

" I am sorry , I don't actually do girls , my friends see me for it , I wouldn't let that guard down so easily , even though you broke the wall , I wanted to be sure that this thing I am feeling for the first time for someone was real , and sure I didn't want to regret it ".... I said with my head down, feeling bad for allowing her go through a lot .

" don't worry henry , atleast I have got the attention of the rude nerd finally , is that not a great achievement " .... She said with a smile and then followed with a joyous laughter , raising her two hands up "yay" ... Before she held my hands so tight .

"It's a pleasure having a nerd too , a female that doesn't give a face to a some guy , I feel special" ... I said with a big sigh of relieve , atleast I don't get to suffer myself emotionally again .

We held hands , walking down the street , discussing , asking questions about each other , trying to know much about each other , the only daughter of a rich general merchandise,  the way she spoke , I could tell she was the one , her IQ, the way she reason , her approach on each subject matter , everything she did was reasonable and increased whatever I felt for her .

We were walking down and approaching the woods .

" don't you think we should stay in someplace than walking down the woods , who knows , anything dangerous might happen ".. She said, I could feel her hairs stand up .

" okay lets , take this other road , we might burst out at somewhere familiar " .. I said pointing at a road by the left .

We walked , playing , I chased her down the streets and when I touch her she chased me too and did same , I never saw myself doing all this , playing like a kid , not even with a male but a female , but I was very happy , I have never had such fun .

We walked till we got to a familiar road , a toad leading to our school , we walked down to the school as she had kept her bag there , it was almost 2am , when we got to school , we went to one of the class rooms , the one she kept her bag, she changed to the dress she left the house with , she had come with a blanket and we spread it on the floor and lied on it .

" I am cold " ... Her sweet soothing voice went .

" come here " ... I cuddled her up .

She was rubbing the back of my hand ad I was cuddling her from the back , she didn't sleep , after an hour , we both were still awake , when she now turned facing me .

"Are you there ?"

" yay , you are still awake ?"

" yes , your sweet fragrance and your soft magic hands will not allow the butterflies in my stomach rest " ... She said .

" do you drive joy in  making me smile sheepishly ?" .. I managed to ask amidst my big smile .

" what again can I do ?"

" there is more that you can do , you know ?" ..I said , utilizing the opportunity .

" and what could this prince charming want again" ... She asked .

" for this cupcake to be his girlfriend , he can't wait for her to be his , he wants this cupcake alone and all alone " ... I said with great anticipation .

" I am sorry , emm.." .. She replied , turning my mood off , sudden sadness creped in.

" emm ?" ... I asked

" I thought you are my boyfriend already " she said with a big laugh .." I know I caught you , didn't I , tell me , how  did you feel ?"
"Damn , do you have to use that suspense and kill me over before getting me alive " ..I said as I felt the man in me revive.

" I am sorry prince charming , your cup cake wanted to just tickle your heart for making her suffer " .. She said before she pulled me close to her .

We kissed , we were virgins but how we kiss so perfect , a kiss is from the heart is designed to fit in perfectly by two people with same heart desire , we kissed , lost it , the feeling , my libido had never been on this extent , l don't know what I wanted but removing clothes was easier that night , before I could say my name , we were half naked , I kissed her neck , I traced the collar bone , I had been watching movies with  romance scene, I kissed down to her navel , she let out sweet moans , I didn't want to stop , I ran up before licking her airbags, she let out moans , scattering my hair, she held me so close , licking my ears , just then my alarm broke us .

"Its 5am , we need to get going , I am sorry for...

" shhhhh, for the first time I am feeling like woman , I love you " .. She shunned me

"I love you too" .

I stood up and helped her get dressed , then arranged her bag and we walked as fast as we could before the weather will clear .

" erm , my friends don't know about us yet ".. I said .

" I understand, I am a cool cat" ..she said with a smile .

" I will tell them when its due " I said with a reciprocating smile .

" okay prince charming , I don't really like this open relationship thingy though ." she added .

" sure cupcake , prince charming is much like you " ..

We walked up to the place she boarded a cab , I hugged her good bye and watched the cab take off before I headed home .

When I got home , I bathed , and straight to my bed , I couldn't sleep , the events of the night played all through .

©oracle .

3 Likes

Re: Melina by pacifust058(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2018
Nice write-up, I'll be expecting the next update
Re: Melina by skubido(m): 2:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmmm, I go love oooo.

OP tanks for the update. Wagbayii
Re: Melina by derachokolate(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2018

MELINA 
                        Episode 18

MELINA'S POV

The night didn't turn out well , Gabriel gut drunk , and I was left to fix the mess with Hillary , Henry who purposely left the ball room with Susan , bunch of secretive brothers , only if they know whats going on between him and Susan .

When I dropped Gabriel at home , I wanted to stay with him but mom was already disturbing , so I left him with Hillary and left immediately .

When I got back to my car , I drove as fast as I could , I was able to make it home before 3am , Dad had called that he will be flying back to town and would be home at 6am .

When I was about to leave the house , a notification sound was made, and at the passengers sit was Gabriel's phone , an SMS had entered his phone .

I wouldn't have touched the phone but I was pushed to and what I  read broke me into pieces.

"My son , the hospital made changes in their staffs and the doctor was been sent outside the country for further studies , the new doctor is a bit strict and had said that no treatment will maid on your dads leg till will pay all the debt , the remaining balance is 1.4 million , I know you have tried your best as a son , I have tried the best I can but at this point I don't know what we should do , all hope is lost , I have cried all I can but he didn't look at me twice , I know this will get to you but don't let it distract your education , I have this feeling that it will be well , you are our hope , just don't get distracted and focus in school , we love you" .

When I read this text , I cried , I was so sad , and at the same time I was very angry that he could keep this from me, no wonder he never talked about his family so well , I didn't know how to react to it , I was broke and shattered.

I managed to leave the car with the phone ,  I was in my rage , I know that might feel this is personal but at the same time , someone I love, and claims he loves me should let me share in his pains .

Outside that , I could talk to my mom and she will help talk to dad , and they might help him out .

The reason he was been so secretive was a mystery I couldn't understand .

When I walked into the house , my mom who had cone to open the door for me noticed that I wasn't alright .

"What is it lil bitch "... My mom who grew up in a hood where foul language was so normal asked .

" nothing mom " ... I said as I wanted to walk up the stair case .
" come let's talk, please , I don't want you to be like this when your dad will be back " she said , she is used to worry to much about little things that bother me and she will do anything that pertains to my happiness.

I was angry with Gabriel but I could still help him , since it might affect his happiness as the mom wrote on the text .

" mom Gabriel " I said as I walked back to her with my teary eyes .

"Did anything happen to him ?" ... She asked  .

My mom is like my best friend , I tell her everything that happens in my life , and telling her about Gabriel , she seemed to like him more than Isaac.

"Nope mom , take a look at " .. I brought out Gabriel's phone to show her the text .

" His mom sent this , his father has some issues that might cause a big damage and am oblivious about it " ..  I complained bitterly .

" babe see , you have to understand that some people are just too secretive with things that will attract pity , some people feel they can get over stuffs without letting people know about it ! Some feels their burden is their burden and it won't make ant sense disturbing another's financial life , you never can tell why he decided to hide it from you , so don't let it  be a big deal , even if I were him I wouldn't let people know of my father's health , some might take advantage of it , some might use it to talk to you too , so calm down " ... She said holding my hands .

I understood her .

" so what do we do ?" ... I asked .

" don't worry I will talk to your dad ,when he comes back " ... She assured me .

I was very happy , I was going to help , I was going to secure his happiness .

At 15 minutes after 6am , we were up making breakfast , when that familiar knock came .

" open to the door , your dad is back " .. I rushed to the door , it has been months I saw him .

" good morning Mr senator " ... I always teased him with that name , we do play a lot but when he keeps a serious face , I stay off .

"Good morning mrs beautifulness " ..... He always teased me with beautifulness because that was the first big English I learnt when I was small .

" How are you sir "  I continued our usual play as we both walked in , holding hands .

" I am fine ma, what about you ?" ... He replied .

" like father like daughter , you people ain't tired of this stuffs " ... My mother said as she walked out from the kitchen to  greet her husband .

" ohh Queen motherfucker " ... Dad said as we all laughed , dad said before he married her she was speaking much of American and he used to call her that to tease her .

"Bleep you both !! " ... She replied as she spread her hands, they hugged and kissed each other .

Dad can't be at home and the house will be boring .

I walked with dad upstairs , helped him drop his bag , and went back to help mom , when he freshened up , he came down for breakfast, each time we are at the dinning table , we tend to laugh our soul out .

When we finished eating , I went to prepare for school and left them at the dinning table .

When I was dressed and leaving the house I went to the dinning to tell them am living .

" Melina " ... My dad called me , she calls me my real name whenever he wants to talk something serious , I became afraid but my mom let out this comforting smile .

" yes dad" .... I replied

" your mom told me about Gabriel's dad , its a pity , and the way she explained him , it looks like he plays a big part in keeping you happy " .... He said .

"Yes dad" ... I replied waiting to hear what he wants to say .

" okay , bring him to the house today when coming back " ... He concluded .

" okay dad ,I will " ... I said before I left .

GABRIEL'S POV

I didn't see my phone when I woke , I couldn't remember the place I kept it , I woke Hills up .

"Have you see my phone ?" ... I asked as I kept beating him up .

" I didn't see it , let me call the line , is that why you have to wake me up at 8am when I didn't sleep last night ?" ... Hills said as he managed to stand up .

He took his phone and dialled my number , and then Lina picked up .

"I am with the phone , am coming asap " .. Her voice went even before we said a thing .

After few minutes .
She was here .

©oracle

2 Likes

Re: Melina by izaray(f): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Melina by pacifust058(m): 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Thanks for the update, I can't wait to get another
Re: Melina by Tobennz(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Cant jst get enough of dis wonderful piece... Pls feed us mor
Re: Melina by Adezy112(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
I love this story. Kudos wrighter, more palmwine in your cup
Re: Melina by derachokolate(m): 12:51am On Jul 08, 2018

MELINA 
                       Episode 19

When she came , Hillary was leaving already .

" please what happened yesterday ?" .. I asked smiling like a burning goat " the only thing I can remember is when we were playing game and ..and ...I can't remember anything " .. I added laughing out so laugh .

" you never told me you were new to xo , you slushed just one tumbler of xo and then you disgraced us " ... She said hitting the pillow on me .

" I am sorry babe , I know you enjoyed seeing that crazy unconscious side of me , please tell me , what was I doing?" ..I asked with great curiosity.

" you were there saying rubbish , I wished I made a video of it , the part that got me most was when you said that you got a new Bugatti , you mentioned mansions that you built at strategic places , you were the jester of the night asshole !!!!" .... She said laughing uncontrollably.

" hey! , tell me you are lying , I will not take that drink again " .. I said .

" take your phone babe , go and prepare , you have got a class this morning "... She said as she stretched out her hand to give me my phone .

When I collected the phone , I picked my towel and straight to the bathroom , I was trying to use what she said to create up an imagination of what could have happened the last night .

When I went through my phone , I saw an sms that was sent by my mom , it was still untouched , I opened the message , the news of the new doctor broke me into pieces , before I could get myself together I was already crying in the bathroom, I lost hope ,  I managed to bath and man up when she called my name to check if am still there .

When I was done , I tried so much not to show how I felt , I was mourning inside , the man in me tearing apart , I managed to get my clothes and put them on , I always try my best not to dress to show how I feel , so whenever I am down , I wear by best set of clothes .

" you are looking so cool " ... She said

" what again ? We should always look cool" .. I said , but this time my voice disappointed me .

"What's wrong ? " .. She asked

" nothing really " I tried to arrange my voice

" you are sure there is nothing wrong "... She asked with a suspicious look , I would have said she read the text but the text was still unread when I saw it .

" sure I am okay " .. I said

" hmm " she hummed shaking her head and letting out a sarcastic laugh.

"Why that ?" .. I asked as I was getting confused .

"Nothing really, ERM my dad came back this morning " ... She said swerving the topic .

"That's cool , how is he ?" ... I asked , trying not to get back to the previous discussion .

"He is fine , and he said we both should come over for dinner " ... She said with a smile .

"But why?" ...

" calm down babe , mom told him about you and he said you should come so he will see you before he travels back tomorrow " ... She said .

I can remember that the mom knows about us , Lina had said that her mom knows everything about her and she can't hide a thing from her , I don't know her , I haven't seen her before , I have only seen her picture and spoke to her on phone once .

I haven't seen or talked to the dad before , she had said good things about the dad, but she said she couldn't tell the dad about us because of the Isaac's stuff which made the dad get to his rage and place an embargo on she having a relationship with boys , and then the dad inviting me for a dinner sounded creepy .

Even the mom who I suppose knows much about me have never requested to see me or called me over for dinner , so the dad inviting me for a dinner was something I couldn't fathom .

"Okay , we will go after school then " ... I managed to say, since I am going with her , no problem .

" thank you , don't be afraid , you will enjoy the man " .. She said .

" I pray , let's get going Lina , we are almost late " .. I said stretching out my hand to hold hers .

We got to school at some minutes after 9, we got out of the car , and we headed to our different lecture venues after a good hug and a peck on the lips ,people who were around were looking , PDA feels good .

When she left ,I was brought back to my predicament , I was drowned in thoughts , I picked my phone and called my mom .

"Hello mom , good morning , how are you ?" .. I managed to ask with my weak voice .

"My son , you have seen how things are ".. she replied , from her voice, she had cried her soul out .

" mom don't worry , things will be better" I manages to assure her from my hopeless self .

"My son , I don't know , but please don't be pressured too much so that you don't loose yourself , just focus on your education, things will happen the way God planned it " .. She said , as she started crying again .

"Mom , stop crying , haven't you cried enough ? , just calm down so that nothing will happen to you , dad is not dead , and something can still be done to get his legs okay , I want you to be fine please " ... I tried to console her .

" my son I will be okay , you too just be fine " .. She said , trying to wipe her tears .

"Can I speak with dad ?" .. I requested .

" daddy good morning " ..

" morning my son , how are you , how is school ?" .. He asked .

" school is fine dad, I am okay too , don't worry dad , things will get better "

" I know my son , just be good there , don't worry too much about me , don't mind your over dramatic mom " .

"Okay sir"

Immediately I dropped the call , I saw henry walking towards my direction .

"You are late for the class Mr Henry" I teased him as he walked to where I was standing .

" I didn't wake early bro " ... He said as we both shook hands and walked down for the class .

"You went home last night , when they offered you a food in a plata of gold " .. I teased him again .

"  , its not bad though , I didn't want the food " ... He said laughing .
"So how did the party go ?" He added .

" I got drunk , and they brought me home , but it was fun before I lost myself " ..

"You got drunk , is that not crazy !! , damn!! I wished I was there to see how you acted " .. He said laughing at me .

We got to the class and the lecturer was there already , we walked in, and  located empty seats, after some minutes , Hillary entered the class , the murmurs were noticeable , the three of us coming to class late.

School that day was stress , chain of lectures , I didn't talk with Lina till when I finished my last class at 5pm , I walked to the school garage , she was sitting on the seats  there waiting for me , a guy was trying to talk to her but when I came she just stood up with a harsh "excuse me" , I didn't know when I let out a loud laugh .

"I am sleeping over ?" I asked as we walked to the car .

" yes you have to , because I can't bring you back to your house this night and I sure won't allow you take the risk of going alone " ... She said .

" then we have to stop at my house first , so I will get my night wears " ...

©oracle

3 Likes

Re: Melina by pacifust058(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Thanks for the update, please add the next one fast
Re: Melina by Adezy112(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2018
Thanks for the update, but still expecting more
Re: Melina by mismore(f): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2018
Following... next update please
Re: Melina by skubido(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
OP tanks a lot for the update, abeg I take GOD beg u no waste time for the next update ooo.

D Lord is ur strength. Jah bless
Re: Melina by derachokolate(m): 3:11am On Jul 09, 2018
We are getting there .
Thanks to you all ����

MELINA 
                              Episode 20

We drove down to a big ranch house in the east side of the town .

"You come this far to school ? , no wonder they gave you a car " ... I asked as we got down from the car .

" its not that far , its just because you are new to this area , but when you get used to the roads , it won't seem so far again " she said as we walked up a little hill before the house's main door .

When we got to the door , she pressed the door bell and then a woman opened the door , I have never seen her before , when she spoke I linked her voice to the one I heard on air the day I spoke with her mom .

They hugged before Lina released her to do a lil introduction.

"Mom , Gabriel "
"Gabriel , my mom"

"Good evening ma" ...I managed to say amidst my already shaking self , trying to catch every self confidence I can .

"Gabriel , how are you  ?" She asked .

"I am fine ma, what about you ?" ..

" I am fine my dear ,you are welcome , good evening , you both should come in " .. She said as she took the lead .

" wow mom is not being bitchy " Lina cut in teasing her .

" shut the Bleep up , you lil bitch " ... She said as she laughed so loud .

I like the relationship between them , they were playing like mates as they entered inside why I followed behind .

"Good evening sir " ...I greeted the dad .

He was sitting , watching television in the sitting room .

"Good evening , you are Gabriel right ?"... He said , smiling , like I was a long awaited guest .

" yes sir , I am pleased meeting you " .. I said as I bowed to let out a handshake supporting my right hand with my left .

" I am pleased meeting you too , this is your home too , just feel relaxed boy " .. He said as he shook me .

"Lina take him to your room and you both should get ready for dinner " ..he added .

"Okay Mr senator " .. She replied .

"Mr senator" , I thought, why will she address her dad like that , I fell in love with the family already , they gave this good definition of how a family should run .

I walked with her upstairs , she opened the door of her room , a luxurious room that one of the chairs can buy the whole of my properties , but I refused to act timid .

I dripped my small bag on a small table , and I was low key checking out the room , only to turn and see her half naked .

"Hey what are you doing ?" ..I asked shocked 
" do you have to change your clothes in front of me ?" ...

" duh... You will have to get used to this amazing body of mine " .. She sounded narcissistic.

But I won't lie, she had the best body structure better than the one I see on pictures , I wanted her but I held myself .

She removed her trousers, and then her undies , and walked to the bathroom , dancing to cardi B's I like it like that .

I never thought her to be this crazy , but I have had a tip of it when she broke into my bathroom just to kiss me .

When she was done bathing , I had to do same , she insisted I  do same thing she did , that its our room and no privacy , Bleep !!

When I had took my bath , we got ready for dinner and walked down , she was behind me and pitching the hell outta me .

I was looking for relationship and happened to end up with the best person on earth , very very annoying .

When we got down , dinner was ready already , the dad and mom were already sitting at the dinning table with four sits of each two opposite each other , we were left with sitting opposite each other and making lotta eye contact .

On the table , we had fried rice and chickens , it was a serve your self banquet, whoever told the mom that was my favourite meal , Lina was a lil bitch truly .

" so Gabriel how are you coping with life ? " the dad asked .

" I am all well and managing , what else ?" 
..I said with a little laugh .

" what about your parents , what do they do ?" ... He asked and left me in the most difficult situation .

" ERM , my dad is a civil servant and a local trader  , my mom is a government school teacher  " ...I replied uncomfortable.

" that's cool , do you have a sibling ?"

"No sir , I am the only son"

" what about your feeding " .. The mom cuts in

" I work in a pastry shop to aid myself too ".. I defended myself

" but won't it distract your education , I think your parents were to carter for everything , why then do you sort for external help?" .. The dad threw from the other end of the table .

Lina looked at me and smiled , I was forced to tell them the reason I work but I couldn't.

I ended up opening my mouth and closing it back .

"ERM , I am sorry , we broke into your privacy , we read your mothers SMS , you left your phone with Melina and that was when the message entered , curious cat , she had to opens the text and then it broke her , I have never seen anything affect that strong bitch like that before , you hiding it from her and the pain of things not moving so well for you , I had to convince her that maybe you are among people that don't talk about family problems , and then I had to talk to dad about it , and he decided to call you over " ... The mother said as I gave an undefined look to Lina who was sitting opposite.

I wished I could strangle her , she gave me this look of " what is it "... And then " duh..." She bent towards her food .

I was silence for a long time .

" when I came back , mom told me everything, I was moved , the happiness my daughter gets from you is enough push , I learnt that the remaining deposit is 1.4million naira , so I have offered to help " .

When I heard him talk about help , I didn't believe my ears , at first I was mad at Lina but then saving my dad was another joyous thing , Lina didn't act like she heard a thing , she was just smiling and looking at her empty plate , I turned and looked at the mom who was smiling too , before I could say a thing , I was crying already , I was opening my mouth and closing it .

" I have a doctor friend outside the country , I suggest we fly him to turkey , then get the surgery done and bring him back , is that okay? " ....

Now , I fell on my knees .

" nope you don't have to , he said as he raised me up , we are your family too , just stand up , you have to travel tomorrow to get him , then from here I will have my pilot fly him in my private jet " ... He said as he stood me up .

I was still crying when I felt a hand around my waist , then the smell of Lina as she kept her head in the back of my neck and muttered "its ok babe" , then the father hugged me from the front and the mom crowned it all , more like a family reunion.

" I am grateful, I don't know the best way to say thank you, I managed to say " ...

When we all separated .

" Lina take him upstairs , don't worry I will help your mom clear the dishes " the dad said .

" good night Mr senator, madam mother fucker , have a good sleep " ..

"Good night mom , good night dad " I said before I even analysed the words I used to address them , duh... They are worth it .

We walked up the staircase with our hands locked up .

When we got to the room , Lina stepped back to lock the door .

" I owe you a lot babe " ... I said turning to face her and to my utmost surprise she had let her night gown off its hook and then its on the ground .

Her standing airbags , her flat tummy , decanter shaped waist , she filled my head, but I still managed to , control myself .

"Babe "

Shhhhhh" as she moved closer .

" I want to be disvirgined tonight "

Written by Chidera chokolate .
©oracle

2 Likes

Re: Melina by Adezy112(m): 5:16am On Jul 09, 2018
Wow i love it, there is no better thing than early morning update
Re: Melina by pacifust058(m): 6:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Thanks for the update, I can't wait to get another
Re: Melina by skubido(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Ayemi oooo, mogbe, disvirgin?

OP no spoil me oooo
Re: Melina by izaray(f): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2018
Wonderful update, thanks op
Re: Melina by derachokolate(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2018
Okay ... Two episodes marathon.
I am dropping Immediate two episodes ..within the space of 1hour .

NB: ship names means relationship name

MELINA 
                         Episode 21

" I want to get disvirgined "

"Come here lil perverted bitch , we all want to get disvirgined" ..  I moved closer .

I pushed her to the door , and breath on her neck , rubbing her back , and tracing the spinal cord with my middle finger up her back neck , she let out a slight moan , I raised my head after I  had Let out a little smile , I pressed my lips on her , and then we married and lived a happy life after (kidding ) , I felt rains of butterflies as our lips clicked , I jacked her up and crossed a belt with her legs round my waist , I kissed her neck , and traced her collar bone , I carried her to the bed , kissed her from her neck , in between her airbags and down her navel , she pushed me and I fell on the bed , she unbuttoned. stripped  me , kissed me so hard and ran it down to my donger, she gave me an auto felatio , and before I could count to five , I had this shock , I felt my veins vibrating , and then I liquids left my urinal organ , I thought I had urinated , but the process tickled me to laughter , she swallowed the liquids.

I turned her to reciprocate , a site I had read about oral had said that licking from the back will make her go gaga , Fatboy said so in one of his skits too , so I bent her and licked from Behind , she let out a loud moan that I thought might wake her parents , I had studied the structure of the female organ and I knew where to keep my tongue, I did and then she was dragging my hair , sticky whites liquids that tasted salty filled my mouth and then she urinated , it shot three times and I swallowed them as she did to mine .

She dragged me to her body again , and then we started kissing again , I was aroused again and then it was time to do the do .

" I don't have a condom you know ?" ... I paused to say .

" I heard that its jot good to get disvirgined on condom, let's be natural babe , it doesn't matter, just try and get it out when you are about to cum " ... She said .

" what if  I can't , I don't want to get you pregnant "....

" shhhh just insert " .

I tried to insert my already standing donger and then she let out a painful cry .

"Its painful " ...

"And its tight too , I heard lubricants helps , do you have any ? "

" ERM I have a coconut oil on the table , check out for it "

I reached for the table and took out the container containing the coconut oil .

I poured some on my organ why she used her hand to rub it over and then I poured on Hers and rubbed it over .

When I tried to insert again , it went slowly .slippery and then she let out this moan .

I went in and out , and then I tried to choke her , I heard most girls like it and it makes them reach their climax , as a novice I wanted to try everything out .

I choked her , and she was letting out a slim moan , and then she was beating my hand and I thought that was the supposed reaction till her hand slipped off like a shot animal .

Lina , I called her as I stopped .

Immediately the vibration came again and then the whole liquids were inside her, but I didn't bother as she was not moving .

I was sweating already in the air conditioned room , maybe she had passed out I thought , I carried her to her bathroom and dipped her inside the tub after filling the tub with water .

I brought her out , pressing her chest and shouting Lina , but trying not to shout so loud to draw attention.

I knew not what I was doing , I only saw people do it on television and movies .

I continued repeating the action and my heart beat multiplying till she coughed ..

"Lina "

" Riel "

" thank goodness , I am really sorry"

" don't worry , I am fine now , you ain't trying that Choky thingy again , by the way me passing out gave you a cool nicky , didn't you like it , the goddess of light whispered the Nicky to me in the wonderland " ... She said smiling .

" wow , she must be a good woman , tell me about the wonderland , which ship name did she give us?"

" the wonderland is beautiful , she gave us gablina , don't you like it ?" ..

" I said it , she is cool , Gablina is a cool ship name and Riel , how much I like that name " ... I said as I stood up from the floor we were sitting and got her into the tub.

"Let's shower and get to bed Lina "

I carried her up and put her in the tub and bath her , and she reciprocated , we used the big towel and then back to our night wears .

We went to bed and she crawled to in between my hands , kept her head on my Chest and let out a silent good night , I pushed her up and kissed her forehead .

" I love you "

" I love you more "

I woke up before her but I didn't leave the bed till 7am , I kissed her up and then

"Good morning beautiful Lina "

"Good morning handsome Riel"

"How was your night cupcake "

"It was heaven sleeping in your arms chicken nugget " .

"Don't you think we should surprise your parents , let's go set breakfast and wake them up to it " ...I suggested

" yay! Sure " .

We went down , toasted bread , fried eggs, kept the tea , the milk  and got the breakfast ready .

She went to their room and called then while I waited in the dinning , when they walked down to the dinning I greeted them .

"Good morning mom 
" good morning dad

"Good morning my dear , how are you " .. The mother replied .

" I am fine ma"

" you guys decided to surprise us " she said smiling .

"Its no big deal ma "

"I know you are the brain behind this , that one wakes late " .. She said as she pointed at Lina who was having a private convo with the dad.

After the little convo , she went upstairs.

"Good morning Gabriel , how are you "

"I am fine sire ,what about you ?"

"I am fine , you are travelling this morning right ?"

"Yes sire "

" I have given Melina a package for you , make sure you leave immediately after breakfast so that you will be back early " .

" thank you sir, breakfast is served " I replied as I shifted his sit for him to sit .

We ate breakfast, talking about the country and after the breakfast I went with Lina upstairs to go get ready .

"Dad gave this " .. She handed me a parcel

" 100,000naira  for a place I can use 5000 naira  for ? "

©oracle

1 Like

Re: Melina by derachokolate(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2018

MELINA 
                           Episode 22

" Good afternoon mommy " ... I greeted my mom who was shocked at my uninformed comeback .

" my son , this one you are back , what is it ? " ... She asked with a tensed tone .

"Mommy everything is fine , where is dad?" .. I asked , forcing her to hug me .

"Hmmmm he is inside , you are welcome " 
"Linda !! , come , your uncle is back" .

Linda ran and jumped on me , I gave her the biscuit I bought on my way back and then went inside to meet my dad .

Mom was still outside cooking .

"Good afternoon dad " ...I greeted as I bowed to shake him .

"Odogwu , you came back ?" ...

Odogwu is a name he started calling me after I took first in a class of 200 , and emerged as the best student if the year .

" I brought good news dad " .. I said smiling 
He dressed and rolled the wheel chair and he said I should sit down .

" what is the good news my son "

" I am sorry if me having a girlfriend is going to get you angry , but I have a girlfriend " ... I said with my head bent .

" you are in the university my son , you are matured enough , you just have to apply sense to it " .. He said with a go ahead smile .

" she is the only daughter of senate president "..

" you mean senator maxwell ?" .... He asked to be sure .

"Yes dad"

" so what's the good news about ?" ... He asked loosing patients .

" the Dad learnt of your predicament and decided to help , he said I should come get you so he will fly you abroad for the surgery " ...I said smiling .

" be serious now , so he knows you are dating her daughter and then decided to help " .... He asked looking confused .

" yes the mother told him about it , after the daughter saw mommy's text , and he offered to help , so we should be traveling back tomorrow " ....

" this is not looking real , please tell me am not dreaming "

"Dad am serious , what would have brought me back from school , its because of this " ...I tried convincing him .

" have you told your mom ?"

" I decided to tell you first before I let her shout Down the whole building " ...I said with a sarcastic laugh .

" my son , thank you , make sure you don't break the daughters heart , it my might be more dangerous than you can think of " .... He said .

When mom finished cooking , I had gone and taken my bath , and back to the parlour , she brought jollof rice, I had missed her jollof rice and then nice coincidence, I came back to meet her jollof rice .

We were all eating together like we used to , I felt that family again , at that moment I felt like not leaving again , the joy on my dad's face could be noticed easily .

" you are just smiling anyhow , what is the news that am missing " .... She asked

My Dad looked at me and then we laughed .

" you two should tell me what's going on , or I will take my food back to the kitchen " .. Typical mom , she would always threaten me and dad with taking her food back whenever she notice we are hiding a thing from her .

"I am traveling tomorrow with Gabriel " ... My dad said .

"Traveling to where ?" ... My curious mom asked .

" which country is that again , odogwu?" .. He asked .

" turkey " ... I said while we laughed .

" you both are not serious " .. My mom said laughing so hard .

"But I am serious , I am traveling with Gabriel tomorrow , then I will fly to turkey for surgery tomorrow night , you don't know that senator maxwell is you in law now ??"... My dad said without showing a serious face and it made it unbelievable.

" you , turkey , surgery , senator maxwell , that is senate president , you didn't construct the lie well , or is the leg affecting you brain ?" ... She teases him .

"Mom on a serious note , thats gonna happen ,I am travelling with dad tomorrow, senator maxwell offered to help " ... I said , sounding more convincing .

" tell me the truth my son "

" I am telling you the truth mom"

"How then did you know the senator "

" the daughter is my girlfriend "

" did you say girlfriend, you have a girlfriend and I don't know "

" I thought you and dad will be mad at me "

"You are in the university for crying out loud and it doesn't matter , you are an adult , give me that plate of rice for hiding such from me " ... She stretched her hands while I dodge and laugh .

"I am sorry mom "

" so how did he get to know you , the daughter told him you guts are dating ?"

" nope she told the mom and the mom told him "

"So how did he know about your dad's predicament"

" I forgot my phone in the daughters car the night you sent that text and she saw it and then she told her mom who spoke to the dad" 

" and he offered to help?"

" he offered to help , he will fly him abroad with his private jet and get his doctor to do the surgery "

"That's good news "

" now will you ask why I am just smiling again " ... Dad cuts

" please keep smiling , its worth it " ... She said hugging her husband , I brought out my phone and snapped them .

" erm so when am I going to see our girlfriend? "

" can't you allow this boy to rest , I can hear him say girlfriend and not wife " .. My dad cuts in again .

" if the girls mother didn't know about him , will all this be possible ? " ... She defended

"My son give me her number leave your dad " 

I brought out my phone and gave her lina's number , they were still rejoicing when I left , I went to my room , how much I have missed my room , I called Lina to inform her I reached safe and then I called Hillary and henry to inform them that am not in town , I knew for sure they would be looking for me .

The next Morning , I woke up early , and then went to the bus station to chatter a bus that will take me and my dad , since his predicament is not advisable him been where he won't be comfortable, plus the stress of taking him to the park and then taking him from the park to Lina's house , it was better taking him from the house to Lina's house .

The bus man agreed at 20thousand naira , and I reluctantly paid him , and then at 8am , he drove to the house , and after many good lucks a from mom , we left .

©oracle

2 Likes

Re: Melina by izaray(f): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2018
waiting patiently for next update

Tanks dear
Re: Melina by Ann2012(f): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Interesting story

Well done @derachokolate
Re: Melina by devilmaycry1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
wow wow
Re: Melina by pacifust058(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thanks for the update, I've been waiting for days
Re: Melina by skubido(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2018
nice wan OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lovers On The Loose / How Jamb Jammed Me Out ( My Jamb Experience ) / Cross Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.