Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit (7627 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / My Babe Is Too Clingy / My Niece Is Trying To Steal My Husband To Be: Did She Kill My Sister Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Olibboy: 1:46pm On May 22, 2018
Goan Buy Air Freshner To Spray Her Ass
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Nedfed(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2018
Oyindidi:
Throw her out of your house. Case closed! Next!!!!
Haba
Ur advise ashhhhh

1 Like

Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Olifiz(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2018
Nedfed:
I lived in a self contain room apartment with my babe.
Whenever she want to take her bath she will closed the door but if she want to toilet (pooing) she will open the door widely which have complain severally. But the only excuses she always give is that she can't be suffocated with the smell and heat from the toilet if the door is close when she know fully well that the same door links the room and the toilet together. Aside that, I always get inconvenient with the smell must time.
What do you think I can do in this situation cos I truly love her.

So simple. U too whenever u want to take a shit open the door too. That solves everything.

1 Like

Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Nedfed(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Since she can't lock it by herself from inside, help her lock it from outside. Buy catcher and put on the door (if non) when she is done she will beckon on u to open. As simple as ABC

It has that already, but imaging am coming from work or somewhere with a friend or family member is dat how she will mess the whole room too?

1 Like

Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Nedfed(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2018
Olifiz:

So simple. U too whenever u want to take a shit open the door too. That solves everything.

C'mmon
Wish pple can help me out
Not a joking mata

1 Like

Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Yewandequeen(f): 4:11pm On May 22, 2018
Nedfed:

It has that already, but imaging am coming from work or somewhere with a friend or family member is dat how she will mess the whole room too?

Toor. Call her to order and if she still declined tell her not to use your toilet when she is pressed. She should defecate in her place before heading to ur house. Maybe you have been telling her jokingly and she doesn't think you are serious.

1 Like

Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Olifiz(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2018
Nedfed:

C'mmon
Wish pple can help me out
Not a joking mata

I’m actually serious. If u open the door wen u shit n she complains just make ur point to her n how u feel wen she does the same thing

1 Like

Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Oyindidi(f): 5:04pm On May 22, 2018
Nedfed:

Haba
Ur advise ashhhhh
That's the only solution
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by smartpyzee(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2018
Nedfed:

You mean my babe?
Is it ur babe that suppose be with me then?

Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Kylekent59: 8:26pm On May 22, 2018
Nedfed:
I [b]lived in a self contain room apartment with my babe.
Whenever she [b]want to take her bath she will closed the door but if she want to toilet (pooing) she will open the door widely which have complain severally. But the only excuses she always give is that she can't be suffocated with the smell and heat from the toilet if the door is close when she know fully well that the same door links the room and the toilet together. Aside that, I always get inconvenient with the smell must time.
[/b]What do you think I can do in this situation cos I truly love her.[/b]

@bolded shows your mistakes.
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Nedfed(m): 9:04pm On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Toor. Call her to order and if she still declined tell her not to use your toilet when she is pressed. She should defecate in her place before heading to ur house. Maybe you have been telling her jokingly and she doesn't think you are serious.

Tnx dear u actually made a point
Not dat I can't tell her dat but just that am scared of losing her. But it seems i'll let her no now
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by coleB(m): 9:04pm On May 22, 2018
op, wot ever u can't take or accept in a relationship, b open abt it to her.. reason with her.its either ur way or she takes d highway..life's too short to tolerate nonsense..
scared of losing a gal? undecided no wonder u wia tolerating it all d while.
sorry but am damn dissapointed in u right now. wia are ur balls as a man??
she's d one dat should b scared abt losing u not d oda way round. see urself as d price. ve some honour.
haven't u heard, d beautiful ones r not yet born. dia r beta ladies out dia.
d sooner u take ur mind off abt losing a gal, d better.
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Nedfed(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2018
Kylekent59:

@bolded shows your mistakes.

What is dis one saying?
And na people like u no gree pass WAECE once
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Nedfed(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2018
Olifiz:

I’m actually serious. If u open the door wen u shit n she complains just make ur point to her n how u feel wen she does the same thing
Aiit bro, tnx
Can't just believe sum pretty faces and just to dirty at home.

1 Like

Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Diamond23(f): 10:01pm On May 22, 2018
Since u luv her nd don’t know wot to do, inhaling the smell of d poo diligently z part of luv. Scientical findings shows dat it helps couple to last longer in a relationship.......xo bro! Keep d gud work going grin
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Yewandequeen(f): 10:13pm On May 22, 2018
Nedfed:

Tnx dear u actually made a point
Not dat I can't tell her dat but just that am scared of losing her. But it seems i'll let her no now
Yinmu see u. The one we love is the one we chastise.

My boo once used my toilet and the whole room was stinking like shit, air freshener couldnt help. The way I para ehn,he knew I didn't like it and was really embarrassed. You wont believe that because of my reaction, he was pressed in my place one day but told me he was coming, he left to use toilet in shoprite before coming back to my place. Infact since that time he doesn't use my convenience except to pee. If he is pressed he will head for his house and say ah he can't use my toilet ooo to avoid embarrassment. Waiting for the day he will have running stomach gringrin
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Nedfed(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Yinmu see u. The one we love is the one we chastise.

My boo once used my toilet and the whole room was stinking like shit, air freshener couldnt help. The way I para ehn,he knew I didn't like it and was really embarrassed. You wont believe that because of my reaction, he was pressed in my place one day but told me he was coming, he left to use toilet in shoprite before coming back to my place. Infact since that time he doesn't use my convenience except to pee. If he is pressed he will head for his house and say ah he can't use my toilet ooo to avoid embarrassment. Waiting for the day he will have running stomach gringrin

Hahahhaha
O buru ooooooooooo
Forgotten u'll still live 2geda if it happen u both later marry grin
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Yewandequeen(f): 10:34pm On May 22, 2018
Nedfed:

Hahahhaha
O buru ooooooooooo
Forgotten u'll still live 2geda if it happen u both later marry grin

It will be flat na.

Not self con tongue
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by rex444(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2018
Just get a spray air fresher
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Yewandequeen(f): 10:43pm On May 22, 2018
rex444:
Just get a spray air fresher
u never see anything. The glory of some peoples poo can't be suppressed with air freshner. Remembering the matter self is making it look like it's still fresh, the memory lingers... Covers nose
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by rex444(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:
u never see anything. The glory of some peoples poo can't be suppressed with air freshner.
hahahahahhaha you actually have a point but it will kill some of tha awful smell
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 22, 2018
i dnt know y i just like this forum.. you guys keep cracking my ribs every day
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Yewandequeen(f): 10:49pm On May 22, 2018
debygrin:
i dnt know y i just like this forum.. you guys keep cracking my ribs every day
are u sure ure not in the toilet too... I am suspecting u o
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Yewandequeen(f): 10:50pm On May 22, 2018
rex444:
hahahahahhaha you actually have a point but it will kill some of tha awful smell
yea right but not all. I am referring to the awful smelling ones ni o not the regular soft odor
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by rex444(m): 11:02pm On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:
yea right but not all. I am referring to the awful smelling ones ni o not the regular soft odor
you seem to have a lot of knowledge about poo.... Its like someone has nearly killed u with egusi mixed with beans and some boiled eggs smell? Lol just kidding
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Yewandequeen(f): 11:06pm On May 22, 2018
rex444:
you seem to have a lot of knowledge about poo.... Its like someone has nearly killed u with egusi mixed with beans and some boiled eggs smell? Lol just kidding

Hmmmm u ain't a novice afterall. Now u know the kindda smell i am Talking about.
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by rex444(m): 11:07pm On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Hmmmm u ain't a novice afterall. Now u know the kindda smell. I am Talking about.
my dear, i have had it roomies named Mike.... Damn there shit aint got chill.....
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:
are u sure ure not in the toilet too... I am suspecting u o
me ke...abi u das ur current location ryt nw
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Yewandequeen(f): 11:13pm On May 22, 2018
rex444:
my dear, i have had it roomies named Mike.... Damn there shit aint got chill.....
grin grin ;DI feel u bro
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Yewandequeen(f): 11:14pm On May 22, 2018
debygrin:
me ke...abi u das ur current location ryt nw
me ke I am in bed ooo, will soon sleep self na him sure pass.
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by rex444(m): 11:17pm On May 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:
grin grin ;DI feel u bro
are u sapiosexual?
Re: Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit by Yewandequeen(f): 11:20pm On May 22, 2018
rex444:
are u sapiosexual?
affirmative

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Gf Refused To Chat Me Up Again Because Of This / What Went Wrong? (Graphic Photos) / Renmoney Soft Cash Loans For Salary Earners. No Collateral! No Guarantor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.