Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,339 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? (2363 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Almunjid was a guy who cursed me in May last year. It's just like yesterday, lol. He said that I will search for him to lift the curse which he placed in the name of his god Allah who is currently in a spiritual cage, but lo and behold, Otem is here Hale, hearty as usual and ready to scutinise the claims and professions of Almunjid the chief Curser.

I do stuffs like this so that in the future, our descendants will not be thinking that all the false cursed and prophecies flying here and there by religious people came to pass.

For example, the Bible is filled with cursing prophecies which did not come to pass, but because humans have been conditioned to fall into fallacies, they will take all the curses of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Zephaniah etc as if they came to pass. That's what is making people fear religion today. If I do not debunk this, watch how Muslims in the future will jejely find one sickness for me in their articles and write that Otem died of Stroke or Cancer as a result of the curse of Almunjid. Christians do such stuffs even better. From claiming that Titanic sank because someone cursed their god to claiming that all atheists on their dying bed accepted their god.

Now back to the topic, Almunjid, why did your curse not work on me Otem, the Lord of Allah your god? Or is it because you didn't do the curse while sitting on the 'leather'? Or because the curse is as weak as your imprisoned god Allah? I need a response pls.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Here is the curse of the CURSER Almunjid last year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by delishpot: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Item is firing his shots jejely grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
Wrong section! sad
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Sheunma: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
The curse will come to pass soon. Remember a thousand years is like a day to God.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sheunma:
The curse will come to pass soon. Remember a thousand years is like a day to God.
grin grin
Jesus is coming SOON. The curse will come to pass SOON. grin grin

If SOON is the date of the accomplishment of the curse, then the threat is like when a 3rd division club in the Liberian league is threatening the defence of Barcelona. cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Sheunma:
God is not the one who cursed him. Some dude named Almunjid is. undecided
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
OtemAtum:
grin grin
Jesus is coming SOON. The curse will come to pass SOON. grin grin

If SOON is the date of the accomplishment of the curse, then the threat is like when a 3rd division club in the Liberian league is threatening the defence of Barcelona. cheesy cheesy cheesy

leave God and Jesus out of it. Face your curser like a man.. or whatever it is you are.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
leave God and Jesus out of it. Face your curser like a man.. or whatever it is you are.
Jesus' soon and Almunjid's soon look similar, don't you think so? cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
God is not the one who cursed him. Some dude named Almunjid is. undecided
But he used the name of a god to curse me. But unfortunately, both Jehovah and Allah are currently in a spiritual cage.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2020
OtemAtum:
Jesus' soon and Almunjid's soon look similar, don't you think so? cool
Because Almunjid is a god, and a thousand years is as a day to him? undecided
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
OtemAtum:
But he used the name of a god to curse me. But unfortunately, both Jehovah and Allah are currently in a spiritual cage.
Well, if he had cursed you in the name of "John Belushi", would you have gone after john or all of hollywood, or simply focused on the guy who cursed you? undecided
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, if he had cursed you in the name of "John Belushi", would you have gone after john or all of hollywood, or simply focused on the guy who cursed you? undecided
That's left for me to decide. I'm born to destroy the evil works of different religious gods, including Jehovah and Allah, so making references to them while carrying out my mission is not far fetched.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Because Almunjid is a god, and a thousand years is as a day to him? undecided
Yes, Almunjid is a god who hasn't realised it yet, but still wallowing in the delusion of worshipping a co-god named Allah. The difference between Almunjid and myself is that I have realised my authority over Allah and Jehovah your god while Almunjid is still a slave to Allah who is now in his spiritual cage.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
OtemAtum:
That's left for me to decide. I'm born to destroy the evil works of different religious gods, including Jehovah and Allah, so making references to them while carrying out my mission is not far fetched.
Wow... even I would not devote my life to such meaninglessness. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
OtemAtum:
Yes, Almunjid is a god who hasn't realised it yet, but still wallowing in the delusion of worshipping a co-god named Allah. The difference between Almunjid and myself is that I have realised my authority over Allah and Jehovah your god while Almunjid is still a slave to Allah who is now in his spiritual cage.
so you do in fact believe he is a god woth power able to do you real harm. Wow... ok shocked
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Wow... even I would not devote my life to such meaninglessness. undecided
It's meaningless to you because you are one of the worshippers of your god. It's meaningful to me because I am one of the jailers of your god. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
so you do in fact believe he is a god woth power able to do you real harm. Wow... ok shocked
Where did I mention that he is capable of doing me any harm with mere words of the mouth? You should have asked me to school you on the meaning of a god and stop projecting your view of who god should be on me
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
OtemAtum:
Where did I mention that he is capable of doing me any harm with mere words of the mouth? You should have asked me to school you on the meaning of a god and stop projecting your view of who god should be on me
Well, he is a god to you, is he not?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Well, he is a god to you, is he not?
Even you are a god, capable of wielding more influence than Jehovah your god, but you do not know that yet. Every human is a god by nature.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
OtemAtum:
It's meaningless to you because you are one of the worshippers of your god. It's meaningful to me because I am one of the jailers of your god. cool
Nah! I may worship God but I don't pretend to fight God's battles in anyway.

It is meaningless to me because in just a matter of time, you will be nothing but dust but religion, that which you claim your life is set to see seize, will continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
OtemAtum:
Even you are a god, capable of weilding more influence than Jehovah your god, but you do not know that yet. Every human is a god by nature.
I am a human and I want to master what it means to be human first, only then will i qualify for a god-level

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Nah! I may worship God but I don't pretend to fight God's battles in anyway.

It is meaningless to me because in just a matter of time, you will be nothing but dust but religion, that which you claim your life is set to see seize, will continue.
Death is just a transition, what we do after here is far beyond the little we can achieve on earth here. Even Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Atum and all other gods who came in human form died here but what they left behind is what humans are still following. Do you think i won't leave something behind for generations to come hundreds and thousands of years after? Even though Jehovah died of suicide in his last reincarnation to the earth, yet it didn't prevent the humans from worshipping him as their god. That's what a god can do with the power of the pen. But as for me Otem, the god of history, I am not here to make people worship me or any god, but for them to be free from god-worshipoing and embrace free thinking and science wholeheartedly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am a human and I want to master what it means to be human first, only then will i qualify for a god-level
Okay, waiting patiently for you to join me in the level of godship 'soon'.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2020
OtemAtum:
Okay, waiting patiently for you to join me in the level of godship 'soon'.
grin Don't hold your breath!
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by OtemAtum: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Why do you think gods are necessary? Is being human not wonderfully complex enough?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
LordReed:

Why do you think gods are necessary? Is being human not wonderfully complex enough?
I don't know of you but the complexity of it turned out to be too much for my mind to handle. I had searched every where in my mind for thd answers that i needed only to be disappointed because the answers i needed were not all in there, so i sought a higher source to give me those answers now. I chose that instead of waiting a couple more years for someone to figure out the answers to my right now needs
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by LordReed(m): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I don't know of you but the complexity of it turned out to be too much for my mind to handle. I had searched every where in my mind for thd answers that i needed only to be disappointed because the answers i needed were not all in there, so i sought a higher source to give me those answers now. I chose that instead of waiting a couple more years for someone to figure out the answers to my right now needs

What kind of questions were you asking? Can you give examples?
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
LordReed:

What kind of questions were you asking? Can you give examples?
don't worry about the questions
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by ThinkFreely: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:

How can you search for the answers you “wanted”?

Answers are answers irrespective of what you want, answers are not usually what you want. If you didn’t see any evidence for a god, it means it’s there are not evidence.
Re: Where Is Almunjid The Curser Who Cursed Otem In The Name Of Allah? by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
ThinkFreely:
How can you search for the answers you “wanted”?

Answers are answers irrespective of what you want, answers are not usually what you want. If you didn’t see any evidence for a god, it means it’s there are not evidence.
Well, I said I had questions and needed answers to those questuons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

⭐⭐ These Powerful Quotes Will Transform Your Life (Updated) / Hmmmmm / How Do You Or What Sustains Your Faith In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.