|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,420,244 members, 5,427,926 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 06:08 PM
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 4:35pm On May 24, 2018|
1. He who is potentially rich in the brain shall explosively create something great. So did God Almighty when it exploded to bring existence to existence.
2. Take care of the brain because it is delicate.
3. Your brain is your life, carry it along with you everywhere you go.
4. Do not let the emotions of the heart overwhelm the silent thoughts of the brain.
5. The use of the brain brings intellectual riches, but he who listens to the fearful pounds of the heart shall be in mind slavery.
6. In the congregation of the brainy, brainstorming is the order of the day, but in the temple of they who are poor in the brain, 'do-as-I-say' is the rule of the game.
7. No matter how brainy a homo is, those who are wise like himself will never agree totally with what he philosophises. That is a sign of wisdom.
8. But a fool immerses himself completely in the methods of a wise man.
9. Wisdom is a shield, knowledge is a weapon. For he who is wise knows how to reply to all criticism while he attacks with the words of knowledge.
10. The most valuable organ of the body is the brain. He who does not have an eye is better than he who does not use his brain.
11. The brain is the target of evil people. They psychologically introduce fear into the mind of a homo and then all their plans work out well.
12. But he who does not harbour fear cannot be conquered by a million witches and wizards. For witches and wizards make use of psychology as a tool and fear is their grand weapon.
13. Even in every other realm universally, the brain is needed. Therefore I give to you a golden rule, use your brain.
14. Madness does not come by the critical use of the brain positively, rather, it comes by the malfunctioning of the brain.
15. A thinker who thinks out of fear is not ready to be a thinker.
16. If hell fire was created by the brains of some past gods, then places of bliss can be created by the people of the present too, for imaginations become real.
17. Therefore I say to that homo who imagines fire, demons and ugly things with his head, blame no one when all the things you imagine begin to become real to you and you alone.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 4:37pm On May 24, 2018|
1. The heart beat rates in every realm is different. A normal heartbeat rate should be maintained to keep the brain normal.
2. You are vulnerable when you are fearful because the rate of your heart beats at that period is abnormal and your brain is temporarily functioning abnormally.
3. The realm of fear is where a homo is vulnerable the most.
4. A homo in the realm of overwhelming emotions shall obey whatever is suggested to him while he is in such realm. Such are the things you see in churches and many religious gatherings.
5. The realm of total submissiveness to authority shall make a homo say things and confess things which he doesn't premeditate upon before saying them.
6. This realm is the same with the realm where a drunkard operates in while he is dead drunk.
7. For a drunkard has submitted himself totally to the alcohol which he drank and his brain is controlled by the influence of such alcohol.
8. This is the same realm a homo in a temple or synagogue goes when he or she has totally submitted himself or herself to the dictates of his pastor or priest.
9. Such a homo shall speak like a drunkard and roll on the floor, crying with a loud voice because he or she at that moment has submitted his or her soul wholesomely to the control of his pastor or priest and such is vulnerable.
10. Is this not what the traditionalists and the priests of religion use on their submissive members?
11. The realm of total engrossment in the things written by an author is another realm. When a homo reads a book and gets totally intrigued in it, he shall be charged to do whatever is written in such book.
12. Such a homo is operating in another realm at that moment and he can do anything as suggested by that book.
13. Such a homo weeps emotionally at this realm and if he sleeps while weeping, he shall possibly have a dream of the things pertaining to such book.
14. This is the power which the books called holy and sacred wield on its readers. And a homo, being submerged in the realm of the things in that book, shall see things pertaining to such book in his dream and he shall call it the universal reality.
15. Is this not what the people who read the books of Krishtanite and the books of Ishlam experience? Yes, they see fire as written in their book because they went into the realm of their books.
16. Therefore let everyone know that their are realms of everything. The realms of science and the realms of arts, the realms of imagination and fear. The realms of fire and the realms of bliss.
17. The realms of rest and the realms where nightmare lurk around the corner.
18. There is a realm of self; this is the realm a homo enters and his soul departs from his body to fly in the inner universe for a while.
19. A homo gets to the realm of self when he thinks of himself deeply in love before sleeping. In such realm, such homo can even see the future and the past.
20. Therefore let everyone be conscious of his brain and the things he does, so shall he not be lured into unfavourable realms against his wish.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 7:31pm On May 25, 2018|
1. If a homo leaves a religion to make use of his brain, whenever he thinks of his past religion which he has left, sleeping in that thought, he shall likely dream of the things about his past religion.
2. Such a homo has gone to the realm of the past.
3. Emotions determine the realm a homo will enter.
4. He who is filled with the overwhelming emotion of gladness can find himself in the realm of music and bliss. He who sleeps in fear or depression will likely find himself in the realm of nightmare,
5. To sleep while listening to the motivational talks of a pastor or a motivational talker can make you keep hearing the voice of such person in your sleep. Speaking words which you do not know its meaning before going to bed can open the brain and reveal some hidden things, since every word, no matter how it sounds, actually have meaning of its own.
6. The wise ones and the pastors know this, that is why they always encourage their followers to learn how to speak gibberish. For gibberish words when spoken continuously, is capable of giving dreams whose meanings are inexplicable.
7. And you know that in religion, all dreams are substituted for visions and it is what a pastor work upon to make a homo remain in the sheepfold. For dreams which a homo tells a pastor shall be intrepreted to him according to what he is expecting to hear.
8. Some homos complain of the inability of sleeping, let them speak in words they do not know for few minutes, they shall find sleep quickly. For meaningless words induce hypnotism as well as meaningless sounds.
9. He who is not fearful can have nightmares too. But the nightmares of a fearless homo are mere symbols which have psychological meanings.
10. For a homo who slept without fear and dreamt of seeing himself defecating in a public place should know that it means that people around him shall soon be asking him for financial help.
11. A gentle lion and a violent monkey cannot be compared. The lion is potentially more dangerous than the monkey.
12. Fearlessness is when a monkey pulls the tails of lions, not hatred. Therefore when an irreligious homo makes incessant fun of an expired god, it is an expression of fearlessness rather than hatred towards such god.
13. Fearlessness is the beginning of wisdom, knowledge gives birth to fearlessness and the father of knowledge is research.
14. A ladder cannot stand on its own without physical support. Physical support is what a homo needs to survive in the physical world and not spiritual support. Therefore so your things psychophysically upon the earth.
15. He who is fearful gets heart attack and calls it spiritual attack.
16. The cats and the geckos as well as the spider webs are the greatest enemies of a foolish homo. They blame all these innocent things for their misfortunes in life. Believing in imaginary enemies is the worst thing that could ever happen to an individual.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2018|
superhumanist:Which version of the book of Otem is this o
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 12:40am On Jun 15, 2018|
he wrote his own book called otem
and now that it's part of doctufos you must believe it
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2018|
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2018|
well you did say anyone can write for doctufos, and that you do
so you must believe what one of the other otems wrote
but really you know it's all bull and are after followers
and you have a few that like fantasy
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2018|
johnw47:You won't cease to amuse me
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 1:12am On Jun 16, 2018|
yet you sometimes get angry and swear and get banned etc.
you lying again otem, of course
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 4:29am On Jun 16, 2018|
Get angry at you that amuse me?
Swear for you that amuse me?
Come on, pls
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 5:08am On Jun 16, 2018|
continued lying again otem, of course
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 6:52am On Jun 16, 2018|
johnw47:You've mentioned the name Otem for more than twenty times within few days. Do you like the name? If you do, then name it to your son na
Na play I dey o
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by gensteejay(m): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2018|
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by gensteejay(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2018|
0temSapien:Thanks for reposting this chapter, great man
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2018|
oh duh otem, otem is your username otem
make that 23
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2018|
ummm, otem must be running out of otem chapters to post, poor otem
otem is reposting old otem posts, old otem must be turning in his grave,
the original otem, that is, or one of the otems, there seems to be a few otems,
maybe we should write some new otem chapters, for otem, the new otem that is
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by gensteejay(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2018|
johnw47:You're only wasting your time by quoting me. I usually ignore trolls like you
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2018|
what like you have just now you doctufos mob cannot stop lying
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by gensteejay(m): 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2018|
0temSapien:I mistook this thread for your other thread, titled "Parables of Otem".
Great threads, still
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2018|
As for the John that enjoys mentioning Otem and quoting me every time, I guess he's enjoying himself that way. Let's leave him to keep making our threads trend
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 12:13am On Jun 17, 2018|
otem, just read back at all the complete nonsense you say in your posts,
your threads will never trend, except with the know nothings trenders
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 12:36am On Jun 17, 2018|
and yet i'm just replying to posts that quote me
from people like otem who started the thread, oh duh gen
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2018|
johnw47:Thanks once more for making it trend
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 4:36am On Jun 18, 2018|
it's a pleasure, it's you know nothing trenders that i like putting in your place
that's what people come to see, not your nonsense, particularly not ridiculous doctufos
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2018|
johnw47:keep it up
Which of my proverbs do you like most and why?
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 12:15am On Jun 19, 2018|
not your proverb otem but one that speaks of you:
Pro_26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2018|
johnw47:So because I decided to make my own Proverbs rather than depending on the proverb of a certain Jew you are seeing me as a dog eating its vomit? Hmm...is that how your thinking faculty works
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by Adekdammy: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2018|
Signs of the end of age. Otem scroll loading....
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2018|
Adekdammy:No, it's rather the sign of the beginning of age.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by johnw47: 12:02am On Jun 20, 2018|
rot-vomit, take your pick
you are blinded to the rot of your posts:
2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2018|
I most likely haven't read all...
But I sure have read a lot...
Thanks for your honest concern though...I know where you're coming from
|Re: Proverbs Of Otem by 0temSapien: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2018|
Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183