Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? (4712 Views)

What's Going On In The North? - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Crowd At Kaura PDP Rally / From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 22, 2018
LochOtieno:

firstly, I never add yoruba to SS or SE....i added them to note coz we already they will go that way....#fact#

scondly there are igbos outside nigeria....what it entails is to adapt to their laws and pay ur tax.....it will be myopic of u to claim that for igbos to go....they hv to go back home....that is childish...afterall other countries hv their independence and igbos are there....

and the development of igboland should be ur concern in issue of secession.......igboland can be developed from anywhere....

thirdly am delta and won't dare to leave biafra and join nigeria....na lie I wont....

also....what we are asking is division....then the rest whether development or not should be left to us......

In God we trust.

So in short you want your own country but you have no intention of staying there?

How nice. Keep on dreaming.

Even the nomadic Fulani herdsmen are not as nomadic as the average Igbo.

Biafra will never come to be if y'all don't go back home to press for it. Stay in the west or the north and be agitating for Biafra.

The last come home order issued to your brothers in the north, how did that go?

How many of them relocated?

I'm sure the Igbos in Yoruba land would rather prefer to die in Yoruba land than go back to the east permanently.

Go back to east first, get your Biafra, then apply for visa to come to the West, i.e if you a truly serious about Biafra.

1 Like

Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 22, 2018
5thElement:

So in short you want your own country but you have no intention of staying there?

How nice. Keep on dreaming.

Even the nomadic Fulani herdsmen are not as nomadic as the average Igbo.

Biafra will never come to be if y'all don't go back home to press for it. Stay in the west or the north and be agitating for Biafra.

The last come home order issued to your brothers in the north, how did that go?

How many of them relocated?

I'm sure the Igbos in Yoruba land would rather prefer to die in Yoruba land than go back to the east permanently.

Go back to east first, get your Biafra, then apply for visa to come to the West, i.e if you a truly serious about Biafra.

there have been igbos in some countries b4 they gain independence...

if igbos independence means they hv to apply for residence permit.....am not against it....confiscation of people's property is thievery...and if what u people are thinking is dat....una beta think again........

independence or secession doesn't man confiscation

have u asked abt non indigenes in igboland....

why are u people quick to rush to igbos must leave our land whenever secession is talked about.....

is pure evil....

we want our own country doesn't mean we should leave other places as far as we obey their laws....i don't see any reason for that....

think with open mind.
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 22, 2018
LochOtieno:

if igbos independence means they hv to apply for residence permit.....am not against it....confiscation of people's property is thievery...and if what u people are thinking is dat....una beta think again........

why are u people quick to rush to igbos must leave our land whenever secession is talked about.....

is pure evil....

we want our own country doesn't mean we should leave other places as far as we obey their laws....i don't see any reason for that....

think with open mind.

I really find it tedious arguing with someone who thinks you hate them.

Let me tell you something. Having your own country benefits everybody. But you won't have it unless you take a drastic non violent action.

You think you can fight another civil war with Nigeria and win?

The Nigerian Constitution doesn't even support referendum or secession so there's no way to get that legally.

Igbos are a major tribe in Nigeria. If you want to go, just go instead of begging like you are some slave chained to a post. Nobody is going to stop Igbos from leaving any part of the country.

So leave. Recall your senators and reps, all your servicemen and all relocate to the east.

Stay there and do your own thing.

But no. You won't. You really don't want Biafra do you? You just trying to gain our attention here.

Won't work. It'll only make you look pitiful.

I understand that some of you have built houses in other parts of the country. I'm sure there are people you can trust to help you look after them until such a time when you can process your visa and come back.

After all when your forebears ran back home in a hurry due to the civil war their properties were kept for them and returned to them in most cases after the war.

Besides is there any sacrifice too big to achieve your Biafra?
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 22, 2018
5thElement:

I really find it tedious arguing with someone who thinks you hate them.

Let me tell you something. Having your own country benefits everybody. But you won't have it unless you take a drastic non violent action.

You think you can fight another civil war with Nigeria and win?

The Nigerian Constitution doesn't even support referendum or secession so there's no way to get that legally.

Igbos are a major tribe in Nigeria. If you want to go, just go instead of begging like you are some slave chained to a post. Nobody is going to stop Igbos from leaving any part of the country.

So leave. Recall your senators and reps, all your servicemen and all relocate to the east.

Stay there and do your own thing.

But no. You won't. You really don't want Biafra do you? You just trying to gain our attention here.

Won't work. It'll only make you look pitiful.

I understand that some of you have built houses in other parts of the country. I'm sure there are people you can trust to help you look after them until such a time when you can process your visa and come back.

After all when your forebears ran back home in a hurry due to the civil war their properties were kept for them and returned to them in most cases after the war.

Besides is there any sacrifice too big to achieve your Biafra?

u sound like someone who doesn't want this unproductive enclave to split.....but I leave the division of Nigeria to the direction of God for it to come and pass......Amen....

we not cowards....

we fought a war and we proudly fought it.....i don't think anoda is necessary if not the blood of those spilled for that 3yrs will be vain....

and as much all necessary action and procedures must be sort to divide Nigeria in peaceful lines....
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 22, 2018
Hey...take your pro Biafra shit off this thread.

1 Like

Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Josfactz: 2:43pm On May 22, 2018
Mr SSGN
The Army ranger Bn was deployed to Gambia by NAF
NAF regiment were drafted to protect NAF assets
The core mandate of NAF regiment is to defend NAF facilities within and out side Nigeria, and to conduct rescue operations when the need arises ( NAF base in maiduguri was attacked years ago and NAF pilots killed by insurgents reasons behind NAF ground forces )
Finally NAF is part of internal security operations for these reason, Ground units are trained to perform well in this role, the Navy used to send junior cadre to Depot for ground training
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 22, 2018
LochOtieno:

u sound like someone who doesn't want this unproductive enclave to split.....but I leave the division of Nigeria to the direction of God for it to come and pass......Amen....

we not cowards....

we fought a war and we proudly fought it.....i don't think anoda is necessary if not the blood of those spilled for that 3yrs will be vain....

and as much all necessary action and procedures must be sort to divide Nigeria in peaceful lines....

You guys have refused to be creative enough to get your republic.

Get your senators and representatives to facilitate an amendment in the Constitution to include a clause of secession through the ballot.

Of course to do that you'll have to lobby and beg the Yorubas to support you and probably the Hausas too.

But we know you lack the fine art of politicking and forming allies across board.

If I say you should learn from your brothers in the Southwest you'll think I'm insulting you. So we will leave it at that

Enjoy one Nigeria.
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 22, 2018
Josfactz:
Mr SSGN
The Army ranger Bn was deployed to Gambia by NAF
NAF regiment were drafted to protect NAF assets
The core mandate of NAF regiment is to defend NAF facilities within and out side Nigeria, and to conduct rescue operations when the need arises ( NAF base in maiduguri was attacked years ago and NAF pilots killed by insurgents reasons behind NAF ground forces )
Finally NAF is part of internal security operations for these reason, Ground units are trained to perform well in this role, the Navy used to send junior cadre to Depot for ground training

Ok, thanks for the clarification.
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by selemempe: 3:33pm On May 22, 2018
5thElement:

You know what, the problem with you people from the east is that you think other people want to stay with you.

You have been falsely indoctrinated to believe that the Westerners want you in their abode.

You, where are you resident and where are you typing from?

Lemme guess, west of Nigeria.

If you are in the east I'm sure majority of your family members reside in the west. Or north.

Yet, you are here on an online forum screaming secession.

Are you going to build your republic by proxy from another man's land?

Do you know why nobody takes your secession screams seriously?

Because we all know y'all just want attention like a baby that cries for no reason but just to attract the attention of its mommy. That's all.

If you guys are really serious about building your own republic why don't you start by moving back to that republic. All of you.

Staying in Yoruba land and shouting "we want Biafra" is foolish.
The delusions of the yorubas! That Some Igbos are hustling in Nigeria's former capital and largest city doesnt mean statistically that majority of Igbos are in the west!! Gush are u guys lame ni?

Meanwhile the cry for restructure and biafra is ironicaly because of the fact that money is taken from Niger delta to develop infrastructure in other parts of Nigeria that the niger delta lacks.

Do u think an Igboman will stay in lagos if he can bring in his goods tru port harcourt...or if he can travel tru Enugu. Highest is he will bring in the goods and come to lagos to sell it to u.

The injustice to the east is partly why Igbos are in lagos and abj...nothing more. I know many igbos who have started investing in the east due to the current cry for Biafra.

The simple thing is that the yoruba and the hausa leach cant do without ND oil. The Igbos say give us Biafra...even if without Niger Delta
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 22, 2018
5thElement:

You guys have refused to be creative enough to get your republic.

Get your senators and representatives to facilitate an amendment in the Constitution to include a clause of secession through the ballot.

Of course to do that you'll have to lobby and beg the Yorubas to support you and probably the Hausas too.

But we know you lack the fine art of politicking and forming allies across board.

If I say you should learn from your brothers in the Southwest you'll think I'm insulting you. So we will leave it at that

Enjoy one Nigeria.[/quote]

have We been wanting in attentions to our other nigerian brethren......hell no....we hv formed allies and entrusted collective goals but what do we get in return betrayal....have we not argued for common fronts....what do we get.....backstabbing....

we are just been cautious as am yet to see what we are to learn SW
OK I should learn to ass lick hausa fulani....

no sane human being will agree on a pact with hausa fulani and their proxy.....coz they never honour agreement.

I reject ur one nigeria......please

hold it.
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 22, 2018
LochOtieno:

Enjoy one Nigeria.

have We been wanting in attentions to our other nigerian brethren......hell no....we hv formed allies and entrusted collective goals but what do we get in return betrayal....have we not argued for common fronts....what do we get.....backstabbing....

we are just been cautious as am yet to see what we are to learn SW
OK I should learn to ass lick hausa fulani....

no sane human being will agree on a pact with hausa fulani and their proxy.....coz they never honour agreement.

I reject ur one nigeria......please

hold it.

So mention one pact you've made with Hausas or Fulanis since 1914. Just one. undecided

You say you have formed allies right?

Well then, beckon to your allies to help you achieve Biafra then. cheesy
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Mcbussy(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2018
It's quite simple.....US has JSOC, Joint Special Operations Command. This is a command centre that coordinates inter service operations. There are some kind of operations that require the navy to strike strategic points from the sea, then airforce to drop good payload of bombs while the Seals, Army Rangers, or even regular marines or army units operate in thesame area. All this needs real coordination. I don't think our military is there yet, that is why there's need for the airforce to have a kind of ground assault team of their own that can carry out the direct combat in an operation. Same way the Army might have to rely on their own pilots for air support while regular troops are doing their thing.

I think this is necessary since we don't have that level of military coordination yet. All the best militaries in the world have their own Joint operations command with different names.

1 Like

Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 22, 2018
5thElement:

So mention one pact you've made with Hausas or Fulanis since 1914. Just one. undecided

You say you have formed allies right?

Well then, beckon to your allies to help you achieve Biafra then. cheesy

The very fear of biafra that lead to a genocidal war and python dance....lolzzz

just don't worry biafra will come........and th children of isreal shall rejoice.....
my happiness today is that the our priests has taken the message of biafra restoration to our various churches.........

just time....time bro....
we will be out of the shithole....
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=selemempe post=67781588]

The delusions of the yorubas! That Some Igbos are hustling in Nigeria's former capital and largest city doesnt mean statistically that majority of Igbos are in the west!! Gush are u guys lame ni?

I'm sure you lack basic comprehension skills. Go through my post again and underline where I used the word MOST. I wonder how some of you kiddies pass your exams.

Meanwhile the cry for restructure and biafra is ironicaly because of the fact that money is taken from Niger delta to develop infrastructure in other parts of Nigeria that the niger delta lacks.

I don't blame you much. Your elders are a confused bunch. Yesterday it was Biafra, today restructuring, tomorrow, Igbo presidency. Smh. Just keep entertaining us with your antics online.

Money is taken from the Niger Delta. You mean the taxes of the Niger Delta people? Or d'you mean the profit from the exportation of farm produce harvested by local farmers in the Niger Delta?

Son, please don't proffer this argument in public anymore. It's embarrassing.

Do u think an Igboman will stay in lagos if he can bring in his goods tru port harcourt...or if he can travel tru Enugu. Highest is he will bring in the goods and come to lagos to sell it to u.

The injustice to the east is partly why Igbos are in lagos and abj...nothing more. I know many igbos who have started investing in the east due to the current cry for Biafra.

Which sea port or international airport is in Ibadan or Akure, or Osogbo or Ogbomosho or Abeokuta or Lafia or Shendam or Jos or Kafanchan? Or you think your uncle that lied to you that he's living in Lagos is actually in Lagos? I'm sure he's in Gusau in Zamfara state drinking kunu.

The simple thing is that the yoruba and the hausa leach cant do without ND oil. The Igbos say give us Biafra...even if without Niger Delta.

So you are waiting for your masters to GIVE you Biafra. Lol. Don't worry, we'll hold a board of trustees meeting to determine your fate. You should start fasting and praying now.
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Jackossky(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2018
LochOtieno:

is pure evil....

think with open mind.
Smiles
It's not evil. It's just logic and we are not speaking of morality here
You want BIAFRA, okay Go.
Create the BIAFRA you want, you all said the whole place is a zoo, why would you want anything to do with the zoo, you are talking about investment you made here, if you think you can do it by yourself, why not replicate it there on your own?
As far as you obey the laws? We don't want you to obey the laws, if you really care about seceding, then leave and let's live.
After realising it, you can make use of visa to migrate back, why can't every Igbo go back to the east and create an utopian state for themselves?
But no, they want to be among when it's favorable to them and be the opposite when the tides change.

I also support secession, In short, my best friend is an Igbo boy.
If we are to be real to ourselves, you will agree with me that all these talks for secession doesn't hold water especially with the ways the Igbo are going about it.

I laugh when some say that Lagos is what it is today because of the Igbo, to me it is just a mendacious statement that needs to be debunked.
Lagos is what it is today, not just because of the Igbo but because of everyone.
It has always been a beacon of hope since pre- independence, before the initial integration of every clan that made up Nigeria. Those ports you claim to be in the east shouldn't be juxtaposed with that of Lagos because even the Europeans saw those ports then but left it just to follow that of Lagos.

Let's come together and make it better, if we can't, we should leave it the way it is instead of making it to be worse off.

1 Like

Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=LochOtieno post=67783286]

The very fear of biafra that lead to a genocidal war and python dance....lolzzz

"Genocidal war". It's either a genocide or a war. Which is it?

just don't worry biafra will come........and th children of isreal shall rejoice.....
my happiness today is that the our priests has taken the message of biafra restoration to our various churches.........

Worry? What for? What's my concern there? Children of Israel huh? So we are back to you being Jewish? Have you seen Jews attending church before? I mean real Jews, you know, the ones in Israel not wannabe Jews in Nigeria.

just time....time bro....
we will be out of the shithole....

You'll be out of the shit-hole to create an even bigger shit-hole where the OSU caste system is prevalent and discrimination is rife.

It's okay. We are on the same page. I want you to have Biafra as much as you want to have it too, probably even more. So that you can express your right to freedom to form your own country.

No people deserve to be held against their own wishes anywhere in the world.
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 22, 2018
Jackossky:

Smiles
It's not evil. It's just logic and we are not speaking of morality here
You want BIAFRA, okay Go.
Create the BIAFRA you want, you all said the whole place is a zoo, why would you want anything to do with the zoo, you are talking about investment you made here, if you think you can do it by yourself, why not replicate it there on your own?
As far as you obey the laws? We don't want you to obey the laws, if you really care about seceding, then leave and let's live.
After realising it, you can make use of visa to migrate back, why can't every Igbo go back to the east and create an utopian state for themselves?
But no, they want to be among when it's favorable to them and be the opposite when the tides change.

I also support secession, In short, my best friend is an Igbo boy.
If we are to be real to ourselves, you will agree with me that all these talks for secession doesn't hold water especially with the ways the Igbo are going about it.

I laugh when some say that Lagos is what it is today because of the Igbo, to me it is just a mendacious statement that needs to be debunked.
Lagos is what it is today, not just because of the Igbo but because of everyone.
It has always been a beacon of hope since pre- independence, before the initial integration of every clan that made up Nigeria. Those ports you claim to be in the east shouldn't be juxtaposed with that of Lagos because even the Europeans saw those ports then but left it just to follow that of Lagos.

Let's come together and make it better, if we can't, we should leave it the way it is instead of making it to be worse off.

I love ur wonderful contribution but u are partial and not fair at all

how do u expect someone to leave his life worth and go....how....so he should leave and live....

I bliv laws should be enacted on what they should be done to protect their properties....and pay tax In the new country he /she might find his or herself

we are all humans nobody will agree to such wicked terms....is evil

1 Like

Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=5thElement post=67783666][/quote]

what u Don know u ask?
which discrimination are u talking about? which OSU system are u talking or is it coz u hear others saying it.
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by selemempe: 6:11pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=5thElement post=67783408][/quote] stupid child
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 22, 2018
selemempe:

I'm a stupid child
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by mikkycoins(m): 7:46pm On May 22, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Sincerely in all fairness, from my persoective as a southeasterner based in Borno, i can boldly say the Nigeria Airforce is the weakest link in this Insurgency battle lipsrsealed

E.g the attack at Rann KalaBalge on March 1st where i lost 3 of my Humanitarian colleagues, the Army battled with Bokoharam's Barnawi/Mamman Nur Faction for over an Hour and 30mins...

It takes just 20 minutes for a fighter jet in Maiduguri to get to Rann and Bombard these idiots. I only see the NAF coming out when it is an attack in Maiduguri... eg last month attack by bokoharam in Maiduguri Metropolis .

Well the rest is history
Oga Sam Daddy
Any link for your boy?
Re: What’s Going On Between The Nigerian Army And Nigerian Air Force ? by tshege(m): 10:04pm On May 22, 2018
spartan117:
We should just follow the US model and empower the Navy above the other 2. The US Navy has the most elite assault squad in the world i.e the US Navy seals. They also control the air to a reasonable extent with their aircraft carriers and the various fighter jets that take off from it.

I know as a fact that the US Navy has the second largest airforce in the world, second only to the US Air Force.

When the different arms of the military purchase /initiate schemes that make their jobs easier, it's not up to you to chalk it to rivalry. The Nigerian Army really ought to have it's own air power without relying heavily on the Nigerian Airforce.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What An Israeli Combatant Said About Nigerians And Nigeria Government / Give Buhari America To Rule, He Will Underdevelop It In One Year - Obasanjo / David Lyon Reacts To Supreme Court's Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.