Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) (41816 Views)

Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car / Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers / Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by fabienjoe: 7:28pm On May 22, 2018
topsonjto:

go to developed country, people like him are negotiated with to help improve the security

LIE! Criminals end up in jail in developed countries. They send the message loud and clear...Crime Does Not Pay...And that's why they develop.
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by fabienjoe: 7:32pm On May 22, 2018
VNOS:
He's either very smart, deliberately being vague or bluffing. It definitely can't be as easy as he says. To hack a Swiss bank account?? Lol. Wonders....Why didn't or doesn't he use all the diverted/hacked money in his credit cards to buy the stuffs instead of generating and sending fake bank alerts then? Hmmm. Ok yo...

I love that. Not every Nigerian is dumb. I was to ask that question. Why did he have to send fake transfer alerts if he can actually divert millions of dollars to his bank card? Why not pay with the cards loaded with cash?

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by fabienjoe: 7:37pm On May 22, 2018
jackyraw09:

sigh.. pro hackers get employed, not petty bulk sms fraudsters like this gentleman up here

It is called ethical hacking. No one employs a criminal hacker
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by fabienjoe: 7:39pm On May 22, 2018
Celepope:
Many people here are just too slow.Someone even said in advanced countries that such persons are employed by the authority.Very silly tales we were being told while we were growing up.Such talks make my stomach ache whenever I read about it here.No one employs such persons anywhere in a developed world.Instead, information are extracted from them and they are confined to lengthy years in jail.This guy is simply a bulk sms fraudster.Hacker wey dey make the kind money when he mention nor see better car buy na 2 Camry for that matter he see buy. angry
Back to the topic.The guy is a blatant liar.Hack Swiss bank account with software.Unless nor be Cyber security when I dey do.The stupid Cyber ghost 12 is simply a VPN software used for ghosting IP.Shame on the commissioner of police that stood there to listen to the idiotic bulk sms scammer.

TELL THEM BROTHER. No one employs a criminal in the developed world.
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by lucianohase(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2018
What he did is bad though, but, he is a big asset. Besides, this case should be of utmost importance to the financial sector. Hence, he shouldn't be disposed of easily!
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Talibanis: 9:29pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've always said Nigerian doctors are fraudsters and private clinics are extortion centres.
This doctor just proved me right.
See how ur stupidity is publicly displayed on the world wide web!
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by jackyraw09: 10:03pm On May 22, 2018
fabienjoe:

It is called ethical hacking. No one employs a criminal hacker

lol. k.
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by gabbie77: 8:38am On May 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by boyjo: 9:21am On May 23, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Hahahaha.

I listened to him and discovered that he didn't use the language of hackers. Not even single one. And people already classified him asset? Hahaha.

Nigerian Police need total overhauling.

@bold Don`t do that now...

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Kheney89: 10:20am On May 23, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

When you are a genius at your craft, you get some accolades.

Who, in his sane mind would ever think, the Nigerian Police will allow you cover your face just like that.

Trust me, that guy will be left off the hook after sorting Federal SARS.
Indeed a genius i must say.... These are the kind of people banks and other security agencies are looking for. Don't know why he will be so foolish with such skills.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Mitocyan: 12:23pm On May 24, 2018
Come to think of it, from all his narration the guy never mentioned anything about what he's been accused of, which is how he generated fake bank alert to trick the guy rather he is spewing some creepy words about how he can hack cctv cameras and defraud Swiss accounts.
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Failtech: 2:28am On May 28, 2018
linearity:

Not true....

He is using tools and script kiddies for his exploits....Apple, Google or Microsoft does not employ those who used already made and available tools to aid hacking.

You have to be able to code and create your own codes, scripts and be able to use them to detect vulnerability...Scripts kiddies are available all over the internet and you can buy them on the open web, for sophisticated ones, visit the dark web and you will get them....you don't need any skill to use them....many come with instructional videos and steps on how to use them and there are many forums on the dark web to find tips and collaborate with other script kiddies users.
I totally get you, actually thought the guy wrote them himself
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by YkUnltd: 4:43pm On May 29, 2018
Honestly, this guy should have been employed by CBN or any of our Cyber Crime fighting organizations in Nigeria. Here's how most hackers get good jobs with high paying jobs abroad. He's proved himself, and should have been given an opportunity to counter these types of crimes in Nigeria.

I know haters are gonna hate; judge me.
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by tishbite41(m): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2023
Barrysleek:
This young man should be Abba Kyari team......he's an asset to this country
You can say that again
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:33am On Feb 22, 2023

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/cyber-hacker-defrauds-car-dealer-of-n28m/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cvVXFZRJCE

Obviously, the guy is a tech guru. Only that he chose crime. CIA dey cut deal with these kind of people.
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Blaqsonn: 3:45am On Feb 23, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Obviously, the guy is a tech guru. Only that he chose crime. CIA dey cut deal with these kind of people.

Bro I can I tell you for a fact that he is a chronic liar and just an ordinary bulk sms scammer. All he’s saying here is just nonsense grin
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by babygirljoy: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) / Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP / Pretty Customs Official Whose Pictures Are Being Used By Scammers, Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.