Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) (41790 Views)

Passengers Strangle Lagos Doctor-Turned Uber Driver, Steal Car / Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers / Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by RZArecta2(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2018
The EFCC or any bank should employ him and put him on a seven figure salary cool

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by anyimontana(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2018
bettyxxx:
u should be banned for taking up space
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Pearlyakin(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2018
Hmmmm... This is deep.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 22, 2018
See w3ytin davido don cause now
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:48am On May 22, 2018
Wavygist:

This is his face

Thanks Bro...I didn't quickly figure out it's the same guy
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Tessie01(f): 10:48am On May 22, 2018
Omg! This is a Professional in fraudulent practices
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by obembet(f): 10:48am On May 22, 2018
M
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by salveoP(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2018
NPF self... His modus operandi shld have been highly classified....

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by mkoabiola: 10:49am On May 22, 2018
I watched it on Tvc

He was jus explaining the terms but a layman cannot understand.

He is a genius

5 Likes

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2018
Wavygist:

This is his face

Cool
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by jackyraw09: 10:50am On May 22, 2018
what are all these bullshit terminology i see up here? "http tunnel.com"?? pardon

"swiss code hacking" - pardon??

"$200m to $1m targets" - pardon

this guy is fooling both the media and the police and you guys are praising his bullshit. anyone who is well versed in internet security will know he's using the BULK sms fraud to defraud dealers but all these "swiss code" lies is what i don't understand.

someone even said he should be employed. To do what exactly ?

really shows the nigerian cyberspace is still a juicy niche wink but for conscience though, our politicians are doing enough damage already

13 Likes

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by nkemdi89(f): 10:50am On May 22, 2018
This guy is a material, unfortunately he is not the first doctor into it, many of them are not satisfied with their profession again, come to umuodu axis in IMO, these boys are really competing with the main yahoo guys. They have abandoned their profession and always compare themselves with yahoo guys who does nothing but make more money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by teamsynergy: 10:50am On May 22, 2018
aonag:
cyber ghost 12. now you don teach one of two folks how to work. naija journalism and police force na trash..

u think g boys don't know this already.? even a simple Google search will show u how... police did the right thing by tell people the method he use , so next time u see such app on people's system on phone, u better be weary of them.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 22, 2018
Abudu2000:
This is how boiz cash out. But some low life fools think yahoo na ritual. I'm yet to see someone that comes here to say he does ritual or use girls

Nigeria is just a country full of low IQs. Just can't blame them.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by topsonjto(m): 10:54am On May 22, 2018
Smartademu:
This guy is a genius, his expertise should be directed into better ways like in security.
you are right bro, he should be granted pardon an use his skills to better the security of the country

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Jbleenk: 10:54am On May 22, 2018
Push $200mil from ppl account and u live to spend it? I doubt that bit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Mires: 10:56am On May 22, 2018
The topic is on reasonable scam and this so-called stupid bettyxxx is looking for who to Sam #1k MTN. Barawo
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by topsonjto(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2018
RZArecta2:
The EFCC or any bank should employ him and put him on a seven figure salary cool
you are right bro, he should be employed to better our security
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by narorose(f): 10:58am On May 22, 2018
A qualified medical doctor!Too bad
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Nigga44: 10:59am On May 22, 2018
Nigeria police are fuvking liars grin

3 Likes

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Baroba(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Developed a faster, easier thus safer way to conduct C-section.

Went to Canada, and got hacking experience to commit crime instead of publicizing his "great discovery" and becoming an instant success worldwide.

Keep lying dude.

It is much easier for me to believe you're lying than to believe your village people twisted your brain upside down once you arrived in Canada.

He discovered nothing, probably a quack doctor who found his way to Canada.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by realborn(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2018
cool

If the interview reflects his words verbatim, then he is got charisma. Knowledge indeed arrogates.

The case ends here. Prosecution is a waste. Confine him within a facility for 2 years. Create a special intelligence unit under him. Develop ethical hacking methods and build a team. Send new hackers to whereever he learnt his trade in Canada.

Help him get reformed with an undertaking. Employ him and formally release him after 2 years. Pay him all his wages for the period he worked and trained others while in supervised custody.

Also explore his CS postulation. I moderately like him smiley

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by topsonjto(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2018
jackyraw09:
what are all these bullshit terminology i see up here? "http tunnel.com"?? pardon

this guy is fooling both the media and the police and you guys are praising his bullshit. anyone who is well versed in internet security will know he's using the BULK sms fraud to defraud dealers but all these "swiss code" lies is what i don't understand.

really shows the nigerian cyberspace is still a juicy niche wink but for conscience though, our politicians are doing enough damage already

go to developed country, people like him are negotiated with to help improve the security
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by VNOS(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2018
He's either very smart, deliberately being vague or bluffing. It definitely can't be as easy as he says. To hack a Swiss bank account?? Lol. Wonders....Why didn't or doesn't he use all the diverted/hacked money in his credit cards to buy the stuffs instead of generating and sending fake bank alerts then? Hmmm. Ok yo...

8 Likes

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by sshyne(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2018
The way the female journalist was shouting at him was so annoying. Is she a CIA agent interrogating a criminal.

I don't support crime in anyway, but I believe security operatives in Nigeria should learn from this guy so that they can also advance.
If not that he was caught am sure this guy can destroy CBN with just a laptop. According to what I read about him it shows how brilliant he is. It's a pity he ended this way
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by thepathoma(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2018
It's very funny how you bloggers use catching terms just to draw traffic to your sites.
'Medical Doctor' turned internet fraudster...why didn't you say 'Born again Christain turned internet fraudster, or Yoruba man turned internet fraudster?
People will unnecessarily or subconsciously start tagging doctors as fraudstars
Please stop destroying the good name of a profession just because of one bad egg
You can be prosecuted for that

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Martinez19(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2018
I know for sure that when you very good, people get jealous and try to pull you down to their level. I also know that medicine in Nigeria no dey pay as many people think it does. This guy should be investigated thoroughly.
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Jbleenk: 11:02am On May 22, 2018
jackyraw09:

lol. Thanks bro. It's almost impossible to remotely gain access or hack a banks data base or system and carry out such humongous crime. Banks spend millions on internet security. No way u can remotely do such. Talking about hacking into a Swiss bank system? The world banking capital? That's bullshit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by Rivguydee(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2018
Mumu 9ja go go arrest this guy... This guy should be the next president Ah!!! He brilliant die... Please allow this guy go free, he deserves some accolades.
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by ican2020: 11:07am On May 22, 2018
Police should learn to keep details of crimes away from public.
They should just drop the headline and forget the details, please
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by seyigiggle: 11:07am On May 22, 2018
ise opolo. he would be sent to term jail, and when he regains freedom, he will go back to the business.
He needs a psychology to reboot his brain to the right format
he would be useful to develop hack proof softwares.
Re: Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) by ikorodureporta: 11:08am On May 22, 2018
Confession wl not save him na

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking / Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) / Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.