Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says (6968 Views)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by makydebbie(f): 11:07pm On May 22, 2018
adetoroamos:
I guess that's why u love head, its easier for girls to cum fast when head is involve. am I right Ghana ebony
You're very very right. It also depends on how good the guy is.
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 22, 2018
makydebbie:
You're very very right. It also depends on how good the guy is.
can you notify the actual place to hit to make her cum. making a lover cums makes her respect the guy a lot.
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by banre(m): 11:15pm On May 22, 2018
Maximinenabila:

Jeez.... Why are guys here so selfish na embarassed
who wan die because of one woman
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Crossbow(m): 12:34am On May 23, 2018
Twoclans:
Expecting a man to help you achieve orgasm is like expecting that one day Nigeria will be greater than the united states.

As a woman you should learn the act of achieving orgasm,once the dick is erect take sex positions you enjoy and grind your waist. When you perfect this act honestly you will always orgasm before him.

If as a lady you still expect a m
an to stress himself because he wants to give you orgasm ,you are a learner.

Professor Ma, hat off for you..

2 Likes

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Maximinenabila: 12:36am On May 23, 2018
banre:

who wan die because of one woman

It's not like that. So the woman satisfying you nko? Try to make her cum before u cum. It's a two way thing. So that at the end both will be happy tongue
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Nobody: 12:46am On May 23, 2018
Twoclans:
Expecting a man to help you achieve orgasm is like expecting that one day Nigeria will be greater than the united states.

As a woman you should learn the act of achieving orgasm,once the dick is erect take sex positions you enjoy and grind your waist. When you perfect this act honestly you will always orgasm before him.

If as a lady you still expect a man to stress himself because he wants to give you orgasm ,you are a learner.

You deserve an accolade for the grinding comment. It shows you sabi. I only observe the grinding and gripping vagina walls consequently when they're about to cum. But, you're wrong. I have trained myself to keep thrusting for more than 15 minutes non stop before I switch positions and I can tell you that the women I sleep with cum between this few minutes, then multiple times after. It's all about focus.

Sex happens inside the woman, she deserves to enjoy it just as much as we do.
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by linearity: 2:08am On May 23, 2018
He that pays the piper calls the tune!

If the guy foots a greater part of the bills, he owns the exclusive right to determine what a round is.

If the lady want such right, she should foot the bill or become a sugar mommy to some guy. Because, something tells me that Sugar Mommies determines what constitutes a round and this is logical because they pay the bills.

1 Like

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Nobody: 2:24am On May 23, 2018
donstan18:
Women want mutual orgasm but don't want equal and mutual financial spendings for the sex.

If it's our responsibility to take care of the pussay by spending, it's should also be our rights and benefits to reach orgasm alone cheesy

Tell them to jog for 2mins, they won't, but will want their father's age mate to be sweating on top of them while they lie like a corpse.

Orgasm kill una dia....Una dey find person wey una go dey pour urine on top em preeq in the name of orgasm.
ur comments ehncheesy

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by BabbanBura(m): 3:03am On May 23, 2018
Twoclans:

If as a lady you still expect a man to stress himself because he wants to give you orgasm ,you are a learner.

Chai! Wannan diyar, Sannunki!
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Nobody: 5:43am On May 23, 2018
Try making dem come and watch ur waist shifting,puzzy no be world cup,do ur best n leave d rest 4 her sugar daddy's
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Kooldon(f): 6:17am On May 23, 2018
Ancient Women Were Fighting For Equal Right In Politic But Women In Our Generation Are Fight For Equal Right On Sexual Satisfaction On Mutual Cumming. I Believe The Services Paid After Sex Shld Also Be Mutual. Men Also Have A Right
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by femi4: 6:39am On May 23, 2018
Twoclans:

Mama the Mama, you can selfcum without assistant

1 Like

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by makydebbie(f): 7:32am On May 23, 2018
adetoroamos:
can you notify the actual place to hit to make her cum. making a lover cums makes her respect the guy a lot.
It differs though. For some ladies it could be fingering, for others it could be head. It's the clit tho.

1 Like

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Nobody: 9:11am On May 23, 2018
makydebbie:
It differs though. For some ladies it could be fingering, for others it could be head. It's the clit tho.
the smell unko, how d guy go do am? vj get different odours shey u know? sorry for asking rubbish questions just wanna learn nio
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Berlyn1(f): 9:19am On May 23, 2018
Okay now, we that we are Virgins and don't know anything about orgasm I will just pass undecided
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by donstan18: 9:22am On May 23, 2018
Berlyn1:
Okay now, we that we are Virgins and don't know anything about orgasm I will just pass undecided

Lalast
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by biacan(f): 9:26am On May 23, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Lol I'm not dear
It's your duty to make your lady cum sad
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by princfred(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2018
Berlyn1:
Lol my fellow proud memberofteamvirgins
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by princfred(m): 10:17am On May 23, 2018
biacan:
It's your duty to make your lady cum sad
After i pay or she pays?
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by biacan(f): 10:23am On May 23, 2018
princfred:
After i pay or she pays?
So because you gave her money to attend to her needs that's why you're saying you pay her undecided fact still remains you must make her cum if you cum
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by princfred(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2018
So now they want to be counting rounds based on the number of times the woman cums. See cumers ever where o. cheesy wink . So if a guys spends 4 hrs on top of a woman come down without her cuming then how many rounds the guy go talk say em do after em done cum sotee na only air dey come out? End time cumers
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by princfred(m): 10:30am On May 23, 2018
biacan:
So because you gave her money to attend to her needs that's why you're saying you pay her undecided fact still remains you must make her cum if you cum
Why not she gives me money abi i no get needs? Based on feminism,Equal rights and justice! Who pays gets to determine who cums or not. Fair enough. grin
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by pedrilo: 11:07am On May 23, 2018
Rosay15:
u are selfish
coming is a thing of the mind. if my mind tell me to come and i come, where ur mind carry u go?
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by pedrilo: 11:11am On May 23, 2018
Twoclans:

coming is a thing of the mind! somebody finally agrees with me!
Pls ladies should learn the art of mind and body control during sex
dont come and kill us wit all ur problems pls

1 Like

Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Rosay15(f): 11:16am On May 23, 2018
pedrilo:
coming is a thing of the mind. if my mind tell me to come and i come, where ur mind carry u go?
okay but it doesn't count
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by pedrilo: 11:37am On May 23, 2018
Rosay15:
okay but it doesn't count
the question is, where ur mind carry u go wey u nor gree come?
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Rosay15(f): 11:44am On May 23, 2018
pedrilo:
the question is, where ur mind carry u go wey u nor gree come?
ok..agree
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by moorevic(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2018
Dame is right right, she really has to cum before you pull, which is why i advice appetizer before mine dish (pre-intimacy b4 kpanshing). If your woman comes late then you really need to do alot of hard work on the clit and boobs. Just make her cum during fore play before going bullocks.
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by makydebbie(f): 3:43pm On May 23, 2018
adetoroamos:
the smell unko, how d guy go do am? vj get different odours shey u know? sorry for asking rubbish questions just wanna learn nio
Lol, look for a clean lady.
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 23, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, look for a clean lady.
how I go know clean girl, no be packaging all of u get.
Re: 'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says by Divay22(f): 4:23pm On May 23, 2018
Let's be waiting for the mind to agree first grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. / True Love Really Exist See How Teenage Boy Flaunts His Fat Overweight Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Us To Engage In Petting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.