Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Daughter Almost Fell Into The Hands Of A Fraudulent Suitor Jst because Hes Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Daughter Almost Fell Into The Hands Of A Fraudulent Suitor Jst because Hes Rich (413 Views)

She Was Not Allowed To Board A Flight To Dubai because Of Her Size But Enjoys Sex / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / Lady Showed Up Her #nude Pics On Facebook Jxt because She Wants To Join P0rnstar... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Almost Fell Into The Hands Of A Fraudulent Suitor Jst because Hes Rich by fraspree(m): 11:38am On May 22, 2018
Hi Hplus community,

My only daughter finished her youth service three years ago and started her white collar job in a ministry here in Abuja not quite long. My wife came to me one evening, she started telling me about a man that our daughter has been seeing for a while now and that he wanted to marry our daughter,
he lives in Lagos and works in Chevron and other detail she could spill. My first thought was that the guy is a scam, Chevron of all the places he could lie about?! At first I didn’t want to start having that kind of conversation with her, so I chatted with my daughter and asked her to invite this guy over to Abuja.

One day she brought this guy home and at the first moment I saw him I didn’t just like him, he looked so unreal. I had a little chat with him and I had suspicions about him, his phones will ring for minutes but he will never answer, it was clearly written on him. I later talked to my daughter and her mother that I don’t like anything about this man but my wife will defend him and my daughter says she knows him well. I decided to go further and enquire more about this man but it already seemed to both my daughter and my wife like I was trying to destroy my daughter’s life because he appears to have some to spend.

It wasn’t too long this guy came for introduction, and it was at that point that I was really bent to figure out who the guy really was. I started digging for some information about him, I work with the military so I have access to military and police information, so I sent some spies to do some findings on him there in Lagos. Finally when my spies concluded their investigations, I didn’t tell my wife and my daughter about my findings because they think I am being too paranoid about this matter.

I told them that we are going to do an investigation on this guy but they are going to do the investigation by themselves, since am becoming paranoid on this issue. I cannot be alive to see my only daughter suffer in the hands of a man that doesn’t have a plan for his life or a future. I have told my daughter that she can choose a man that has a future over a man that doesn’t have anything real that he does, that everything that glitters isn’t gold, even if he works as a sewer and admits what he does that I am going to set both of them up. You know women with their long throat, she wants a ready-made type of guy who will sweep her off her feet and my wife her mother, was in this too.

I bought plane tickets for them to go to Lagos and enquire... READ MORE...>>> https://hpluscommunitylink..com.ng/2018/02/chronicles-of-yahoo-yahoo-suitor.html
Re: My Daughter Almost Fell Into The Hands Of A Fraudulent Suitor Jst because Hes Rich by thorpido(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2018
Your daughter nearly fell?Most girls nowadays don't nearly fall,they fall headlong.
They always fail to do their homework like the father in this situation has to do.
Re: My Daughter Almost Fell Into The Hands Of A Fraudulent Suitor Jst because Hes Rich by fraspree(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2018
thorpido:
Your daughter nearly fell?Most girls nowadays don't nearly fall,they fall headlong.
They always fail to do their homework like the father in this situation has to do.
Yes because they see material things, when you say women are materialistic they start to argue about it. The ones that own up to it will try to justify it with a shallow logic.

(1) (Reply)

My Continental Business Affair- A Short Story / Pertinent Advise To Men / Married Couples Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.