Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

True Life Story! My Romantic Story With My Teacher - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story! My Romantic Story With My Teacher (1266 Views)

My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja / My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level / Lack Of Electricity Affecting My Romantic Life - I NEED SOLAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story! My Romantic Story With My Teacher by DivinedeGuru: 12:58pm On May 22, 2018
The Beginning
March 12th, 1994 [Friday] The day I first saw her in front of Principal’s Office and it feels like it was just yesterday. My friends and I been the Senior Prefect and the Assistant are keeping the late comers at bay to pick up the litters.

I stand behind the block of Grade 3 looking at the wonderful woman, she is cute, cool, charming, captivating and cinderelling classic in her late 20s. Who is she? I tapped the Senior Prefect in amazed mood. The new English Language teacher he replied. I smiled as if have just won a lottery.

The Romanticism
On that same day, I could not think or reason in any dimension other than the stunning angel have sighted. Sometimes I smiles for no reason, other times I put on imaginary actions and unexplainable circumstances. On the same day I got home, its a total different day my parent, brother and sister had noticed the sudden change of mood; all house chores were thoroughly done without being lazy like before.

read the full story: http://www.vondanews.com/true-life-story-my-romantic-story-with-my-teacher/

Re: True Life Story! My Romantic Story With My Teacher by vondaman: 4:19pm On May 22, 2018
chai

(1) (Reply)

Questions To Ladies / Lady Set To Wed Reject Food From Her Mother Inlaw Because There's No Meat Inside / Be Honest As A Guy! Can You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.