Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How Do I Resolve This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Resolve This (2550 Views)

Help Me Resolve This. / Best Way To Resolve This Girls Issue / My Relationship Is Threatened, How Do I Resolve This? Photos!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 22, 2018
Hello house

pardon my grammatical errors

My relationship with my Gf is almost over due to a mistake I made

After Nysc, I n my gf faced difficulty in getting good work to d extent that we were scammed by gnld.
And after d unfortunate incident, I tld my gf da we shd go on a break cos she was sort of complaining I don't care 4 her and I was making mockery of her which I never intended sometimes when things go south 4 me I jst me i jst laugh n make jokes she caught me doing this and she was infuriated.
I apologized to her dat I never intended to make jest of her dat it's jst a bad habit I taught of everything she said da day n I TLD he'd we shd go on break till I get a work n I'm fully settled.

I realised after 2wks of d break da I'm harming our relationship den I called her she said she ain't coming back n she started giving flimsy excuses.

I love dis girl that's y I said we shd take a break in d first place now I av been calling her she hasn't been picking my calls I sent SMS she didn't reply WhatsApp too.

I don't know wat I can do I don't want to lose her.
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 22, 2018
grin grin
You don't want to lose her and you asked for a break undecided
Don't worry, she will come back to you but to invite you to her wedding angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 22, 2018
Beergang5050:
grin grin
it I tld her d reason which is cos I wnt to I'm jobless n I haven't settled
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 22, 2018
Beergang5050:
grin grin
it I tld her d reason which is cos I wnt to I was jobless n I haven't settled
Re: How Do I Resolve This by mikejj(m): 5:28pm On May 22, 2018
grin bro go pay her a visit.... u wanted break,,she never wanted a break so,,she is nat happy pay her visit...sometimes lovers needs to be together to grow the bond.not all relationship deserves a break.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 22, 2018
mikejj:
grin bro go pay her a visit.... u wanted break,,she never wanted a break so,,she is nat happy pay her visit...sometimes lovers needs to be together to grow the bond.not all relationship deserves a break.

The here is da she's blocked all avenue to chat with her I stay in Ibadan she resides in lag
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 22, 2018
mikejj:

The thing here is da she's blocked all avenue to chat with her I stay in Ibadan she resides in lag
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 22, 2018
I sent an sns dat I ws gonna visit she didn't reply. she blocked me on WhatsApp
Re: How Do I Resolve This by mikejj(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2018
how long have u been with this lady
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 10:31am On May 23, 2018
mikejj:
how long have u been with this lady
6 months
Re: How Do I Resolve This by jay4rhyme: 1:48pm On May 23, 2018
she is still taking a break

1 Like

Re: How Do I Resolve This by myke92(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2018
Just 6 months, undecided.. Nigga, she ain't fully into you yet.. Just give it time, she may come around.
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 24, 2018
myke92:
Just 6 months, undecided.. Nigga, she ain't fully into you yet.. Just give it time, she may come around.

Hmm.
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 24, 2018
Until break time is over she won't come around or pick your calls.......
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 24, 2018
Have you gotten a job yet?...if no,go get a job first and other things will follow
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 26, 2018
morningstar55:
Have you gotten a job yet?...if no,go get a job first and other things will follow
Yes I have gotten a job
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Danny110(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2018
Pay her a visit,kneel down and apologize to her,tell her how much uve missed her nd how badly u want her back be real nd serious.........if after this she still persist den brace up for d inevitable...
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 26, 2018
Danny110:
Pay her a visit,kneel down and apologize to her,tell her how much uve missed her nd how badly u want her back be real nd serious.........if after this she still persist den brace up for d inevitable...
she blocked me on WhatsApp
I stay in lag she stay in Ibadan
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Danny110(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2018
greatforever:

she blocked me on WhatsApp
I stay in lag she stay in Ibadan

Call her if she doesn't pick ur call.....after a while try t reach her wit anoda line,try making sum1 dat knows u both talk t her,persuade her....ask her fr details where she lives...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nickijoy(f): 11:17pm On May 26, 2018
Let her be for now....
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 7:13am On May 27, 2018
Nickijoy:
Let her be for now....
Will she come around
how to I make her come arnd
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Rubbiish(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2018
greatforever:

Will she come around
how to I make her come arnd
This is quite strange...I thought harddon had already treated this issue in his thread? After nysc u still act this way for a lady? Is she your first love? U are really losing it dude & acting out of line....

Are u saying if she dies today u will kill yourself?
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 9:42am On May 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

This is quite strange...I thought harddon had already treated this issue in his thread? After nysc u still act this way for a lady? Is she your first love? U are really losing it dude & acting out of line....

Are u saying if she dies today u will kill yourself?

No I made mistakes and I really regret d mistakes.
I love her a lot and I don't want this mistakes to ruin our relationship. I jst need a remedy to Dis

1 Like

Re: How Do I Resolve This by coolestofall(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2018
Op so u no even strong u cone dey form Bruce Lee. Just start doing d weeping n mopping, cos this most likely wld b d end of d road 4 both ya. Next time u want 2 form Boss, follow though.

Re: How Do I Resolve This by coolestofall(m): 9:50am On May 27, 2018
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 9:55am On May 27, 2018
coolestofall:
Op so u no even strong u cone dey form Bruce Lee. Just start doing d weeping n mopping, cos this most likely wld b d end of d road 4 both ya. Next time u want 2 form Boss, follow though.
any remedy
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Rubbiish(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2018
greatforever:

No I made mistakes and I really regret d mistakes.
I love her a lot and I don't want this mistakes to ruin our relationship. I jst need a remedy to Dis
As humans we dont always get what we wish for...u should know that by now sir...If u had gotten your desired job as at when u wished, there wouldn't be any break in d first place. Now that she has cut u off, will u now kill yourself?

Are u saying if she had an accident & died u would have killed yourself...i believe no....So consider this mistake as irreparable one & move one. Learn from it & learn to be more decisive. When u requested for a break u should have also prepared your mind towards d consequences that comes with it...that is what makes u man....learn from your mistake & give her time. If she truly feel a thing for u she will come around...If she doesn't move on...because even if she accept u back in this state & manner of begging she will never respect u..because it will likely be out of pity...

I can help u get her off your head...If u can't do it yourself...Because it may seem like the world will end to u doing that wink
Re: How Do I Resolve This by coolestofall(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2018
greatforever:

any remedy
Just send her one last text, not portraying neediness. Text abt u just feeling like catching up, n hw its been a while n u just want 2 knw if she is fine. Immediately after sending d text, just keep it in mind that u guyz r done. Cry if u feel like it, even the best of us did (though not me o). Go out n socialize. U will meet more gals, just put urself out there.
Note: Sometimes u might feel like picking d phone 2 establish contact. Dont. Just move on.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Resolve This by Apina(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2018
Go and meet her in person if u are really serious undecided
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
I still need replies. There's is sth I can do to get. pls I need more suggestions
Re: How Do I Resolve This by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
seems she has made up her mind. But I can't seem to get her over me mind
Re: How Do I Resolve This by ImaIma1(f): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
Take the risk and go to lag to visit her. You cannot sit here looking for a solution. She is not responding to valls or texts.Go and confront your issue in Lagos. That is your best option.

If not, you will keep wondering if...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Effects Of Fornication / How Should I Handle This Situation Please? / Have U Ever Cheated In A Relationship? What Are Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.