Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ (37003 Views)

Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Roger3D(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2018
Nonsense showmanship from the habringer of modern Nigerian pentecostal Christianity. I wonder if Jesus bends the rules for mega pastor Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Shoolar(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2018
alsudaes1:
Na skirt their men dey wear
yes. . .and now they've accept Christ in their lives, they will now understand Bible says about putting on what is not belong to their gender.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Metuh: 9:22pm On May 22, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Praying against forces of darkness working against Samoa. Not like it's a bad thing o, but what of those working against Nigeria?

I think one should take care of his home before attending to his neighbour's.

But I think the progress and development of a nation has very little or nothing to do with spirituality or the supernatural. If you vote in a good leader, there'd be progress, if you vote in a cvnt like Buhari, who was endorsed by some many pastors, the country would end up in ruins.

One very remarkable thing about this country is it's usually the first to enter into a new year, and also the home of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
What is tying your mouth and preventing you from praying for your self and your country

Must they always feed u?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by koolaid87: 9:23pm On May 22, 2018
All the forklifters, pallet jackers
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by dahmie101(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2018
Watermelonman:
AdebuOle: the greatest scammer of our time after Oledepo.

ma/sir, please be mindful of what you say, even if they are fake/thieves, it's not in your place to judge... beware of blasphemy, it's the greatest sin... peace

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by AngelicBeing: 9:26pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ekiti State is even richer than Samoa.
I doubt this skirt-wearing President's tithe will be worth anything reasonable when converted to Naira.

shocked

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by BruncleZuma: 9:26pm On May 22, 2018
This issue is getting out of hand and if Samoans love their country they'd kick that man back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 22, 2018
Nixiepie:
nice. one,but that man on skirt thou

It is their culture. Same way, some cultures in Nigeria require a man to tie wrapper for some festivities.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2018
chuose2:

This man is soon tell us the long stories how he held this person and that person.

Yet Buhari is there oh!

I thank God that in the last 3 years we have come to see that Adeboye is fake!
90% of Nigeria religious leaders are fake. All they care about is their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by HeyCorleone(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2018
Metuh:

What is tying your mouth and preventing you from praying for your self and your country

Must they always feed u?

I can't remember where I typed that I need to be fed. Also can't remember typing I can't pray for myself nor my country.

That you're intellectually inept doesn't give you the right to piss on people's posts. You're unable to read, fine. Just keep your illiteracy to yourself.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Metuh: 9:36pm On May 22, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I can't remember where I typed that I need to be fed. Also can't remember typing I can't pray for myself nor my country.

That you're intellectually inept doesn't give you the right to piss on people's posts. You're unable to read, fine. Just keep your illiteracy to yourself.
Look at this dullard that only rushes to comment so as to get 3 to 4 likes. grin

Go back and read the nonsense you vomited.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Tundeobama(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2018
chuose2:

This man is soon tell us the long stories how he held this person and that person.

Yet Buhari is there oh!

I thank God that in the last 3 years we have come to see that Adeboye is fake!
X The whole world knows your brain is paining you,your hate speech won't change anything rccg is growing daily more countries IJN.
use your energy on fake pastors that full your village
ode jati jati you go be in ur misrable life for long for talking ill to God sent.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 22, 2018
dahmie101:

ma/sir, please be mindful of what you say, even if they are fake/thieves, it's not in your place to judge... beware of blasphemy, it's the greatest sin... peace

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2018
dahmie101:

But we can judge the corrupt politicians, right. Religious people, your level of hypocrisy do baffle me.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Tundeobama(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2018
let the world know your pastor tell me how intelligent you are than 20m plus rccg member world wide and you still struggling to feed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by SoapQueen(f): 9:44pm On May 22, 2018
Isn't this the late Yokozuna's country?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by computer0810(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
We now export entertainment, religion and corruption. What a shame?
mumu..... what can u offer ursef
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by computer0810(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

But we can judge the corrupt politicians, right. Religious people, your level of hypocrisy do baffle me.
are u paying ur tax to d church if u have work at all
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 22, 2018
Nigeria is actually a satellite of God beaming the light of God to the world .

Don't allow the fact that our neanderthal leadership have messed up the country so badly to make you feel Nigeria cannot impact the world. Jesus was born in a Manger, a lowly place and not in Buckingham Palace or Capitol Hill.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by olalekanadewum(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2018
The Church of God is marching on and the gate of hell shall not prevail.
Papa Adeboye we are lucky to have you in this generation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Burgerlomo: 9:51pm On May 22, 2018
Let somebody shout hallelujah, Daddy Freezer abi wetin dem dey come am sef right now cool

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by jude33084(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2018
doctimonyeka:
the church of Christ is spreading..

Hallelujah..

This is a country that know the way forward and want peace. kiss
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by 9inches(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2018
North Korea next.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:06pm On May 22, 2018
computer0810:
are u paying ur tax to d church if u have work at all
What are you saying? Religious houses should be paying the because, they are making money.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2018
computer0810:
mumu..... what can u offer ursef
Yeye person, your religious houses bought factories, warehouses and cinemas turned it to religious houses. Aren't factories the backbone of development in the country. Ogbeni as long as the govt is to be blamed for our woes, the religion body shouldn't be spare. Use your brain.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by HeyCorleone(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2018
Metuh:

Look at this dullard that only rushes to comment so as to get 3 to 4 likes. grin

Go back and read the nonsense you vomited.

Praying against forces of darkness working against Samoa. Not like it's a bad thing o, but what of those working against Nigeria?
I think one should take care of his home before attending to his neighbour's.
But I think the progress and development of a nation has very little or nothing to do with spirituality or the supernatural. If you vote in a good leader, there'd be progress, if you vote in a cvnt like Buhari, who was endorsed by some many pastors, the country would end up in ruins.
One very remarkable thing about this country is it's usually the first to enter into a new year, and also the home of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Do well to spot out the parts where you accused of. gracias.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by decoderdgenius(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2018
NaijaMutant:
The man is wearing skirt grin

Some conservative Nigerian Christians will blacklist any woman that wears trousers.

We just have our own brand of Christianity grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by chuose2: 10:30pm On May 22, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
90% of Nigeria religious leaders are fake. All they care about is their pockets.

see this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:36pm On May 22, 2018
chuose2:

see this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Alright man. I will watch the video later.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by computer0810(m): 10:38pm On May 22, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Yeye person, your religious houses bought factories, warehouses and cinemas turned it to religious home. Aren't factories the backbones of development in the country. Ogbeni as long as the govt is to blamed for our woes, the religion body shouldn't be spare. Use your brain.
fool so d churches nw owns all d empty land in Nigeria that dey stop investor from coming to set up factories or d factories dey bought and turn to church as u have been deceived was functioning b4 those who own it sell it out, I don't know when d church took over d responsibility of the government.....most of u guys lack d capacity to think

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by computer0810(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

What are you saying? Religious houses should be paying the because, they are making money.
those who are more reasonable than u know why dey are not collecting task from churches and other religious houses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So There Is A Street In Lagos Called Blood Of Jesus Street?! (see Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The RCCG Lady At BBNaija Audition / Where In The Bible was it Recorded As Sin To Marry Two Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.