Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ (36938 Views)

Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nobody: 7:47am On May 23, 2018
HigherEd:
PASTOR EA ADEBOYE VISITS SAMOA AS THEIR HEAD OF STATE AND OTHERS GIVE THEIR LIVES TO CHRIST

Hundreds crammed into the TATTE Conference Centre yesterday evening to catch a glimpse of Nigerian mega-church PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE – guest speaker at the Let the Fire Fall Crusade, an interdenominational event which was accompanied by “signs and wonders”.
As the General Overseer for the 196 branches worldwide of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD (RCCG) including Samoa, the 76-year-old Pentecostal icon delivered a message of prosperity, deliverance and blessing to the people and Government of Samoa.

Present at the Crusade was High Highness Head of State, Tuimalealiifano Vaaletoa Sualauvi II, as well as various Government dignitaries who attended with their families.
Preaching about the story of Elijah in 1 Kings 18: 36-39, he said, “The Prophet of God came to town, and there was a competition between light and darkness, darkness tried all that it could and it failed, then the prophet of God said ‘it is my turn’. When the prophet of God said that, the Fire of God fell.”

In the nation of Samoa, the Fire of God will fall today. When the fire fell, several things happened; I will mention only five of them. The first thing that happened was that the prayer of the man of God was answered. I want to prophesize to someone right now, today your prayer shall be answered. How do I know for sure? In Jeremiah 33: 3, God promised that if you call on Him, He will answer you. He didn’t say ‘I may answer you’, he said ‘I will.’”

He continued, “You hear some people say that when you call on God, He may say Yes, No or Wait. Next time you hear that, ask that person to show you where it is written in the Bible because that is human theory. God said ‘if you call on me I will answer’.”
“The second thing that happened was that Elijah claimed a great victory that day. He won in the battle against all the prophets of Baal. All the enemies of Israel were finished in one day. Today, all the enemies of Samoa will be finished. The secret to victory is divine presence. When God is for you, nobody can be against you.”

“When God wanted to deliver Israel out of Egypt, He sent Prophet Moses to speak to Pharaoh; He told Moses ‘I will be with you’. I am decreeing today that every force of darkness that is walking against Samoa today, they will be released. Whenever God is with you, you will win a great victory, from today onward, in the mighty name of Jesus, Samoa – you will be more that a conqueror.”

Also present at the Crusade was a team of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD Pastors, Intercessors and Assistants of PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE – all who travelled with him to Samoa from their church base in Nigeria. At the conclusion of the powerful session of worship and message, an altar call was delivered with His Highness, Tuimalealiifano leading the way as the first person to come forward.

With a tight schedule, PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE departed for Vanuatu earlier this morning from Faleolo Airport in his private jet, as he continues to “spread the Fire of God” to the Pacific nations.

Samoa’s RCCG branch is located in Lotopa and is pastored by Pastor Houlton and Amelia Faasau.
The entire event was aired live on local TV stations last night.

Source: www.samoaplanet.com

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1349421318535069&id=444807728996437

where is the video where the Samoa president converted to Christianity.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nobody: 7:50am On May 23, 2018
computer0810:
d earlier u realize the better for u that its not a business ventures, the UK u talk about built those big churches with govt money same in mecca, the ppl here are d ones building d churches themselves and govt cannot take task from d churches coz those that contributed d money already paid taxes, don't forget if d churches can afford it d mosque may not be able to and u can't lock these places of worship up base on that group due to our political landscape, the present tax ur govt is collecting what are dey using it for, dey embezzle everytin and u want them to take more to steal from money ppl give to God or u are just hating the progress of the churches, my brother use ur brain and wake up from ur shallow dream

The church is a business.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Tundeobama(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And we are happy transacting business olodo.what is business transactions of tangible goods and services in exchange for money now I see you dumb.is tithe and offering compulsory when you visited church
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Tundeobama(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And we are happy transacting business olodo.what is business transactions of tangible goods and services in exchange for money now I see you dumb.is tithe and offering compulsory when you visited church it's a free willingness,in business you must pay or face law.
Now you know why you so dumb better face your religion.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Tundeobama(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
We now export entertainment, religion and corruption. What a shame?
what good have your generation ever exported than hate.
you people come to Internet to spew trash about people who don't know if your generation exist.The church is marching forward face your life.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by themanderon: 8:29am On May 23, 2018
CriticMaestro:
yup

He's got Samoan blood in him. His dad is American.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by themanderon: 8:42am On May 23, 2018
Many of the people here spewing blasphemies against the man of God will surely give account Of their words here someday. You are here criticizing a man that doesn't even know you exist. I am not a rccg member but I am certainly happy he is taking the name of Christ to far away lands that never heard of him. Let God be the judge if he has other motives for doing so not you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by AtYourCervix: 8:58am On May 23, 2018
themanderon:
Many of the people here spewing blasphemies against the man of God will surely give account Of their words here someday.
Any proof of this? how do you know he's a man of God?

You are here criticizing a man that doesn't even know you exist.
so we shouldn't criticise any popular person then since they don't know we exist..... don't criticise footballers, don't criticise presidents, governors etc

I am not a rccg member but I am certainly happy he is taking the name of Christ to far away lands that never heard of him. Let God be the judge if he has other motives for doing so not you.
so we should let anybody do anything and get away with it all because they claim to be moG?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Ayobami7(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2018
Okay
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by figure007(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ekiti State is even richer than Samoa.
I doubt this skirt-wearing President's tithe will be worth anything reasonable when converted to Naira.

ekiti may be richer... But is all about money? The country is peaceful... Peace is the key and not money... What's the essense of your money without peace... I prefer being in a small country like that than in big country like this without organisation sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by zionmede: 9:14am On May 23, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Don't mix politics with religion undecided
Wen a pastor in the name of a pastor decides to assist an enemy of Christianity, is that not mixing religion with politics?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by figure007(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2018
chuose2:

This man is soon tell us the long stories how he healed this person and that person.

Yet Buhari is there oh!

I thank God that in the last 3 years we have come to see that Adeboye is fake!
he is fake and you are original... What have you done for this country? Just a question sir.... Haters!! Keep hating,and the kingdom of God keeps moving up... Haters association of Nigeria....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by zionmede: 9:15am On May 23, 2018
ohlynxx93:

Wat ppl just come and say here, marvels me. Well, since every other person that is not d president is good and immune of defaulting, let me just av power to see wat ppl are doing in their closet, den we go no who and who go enter heaven wen time reach.
Thatz all I will say.
God doesn't make mistake or default. And encouraging people to vote for a murderer who has killed thousands of Christians is not a mistake that should be overlooked
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by figure007(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Tell him to pay tithes to you too
I mean that's the main reason you went there...

Even if Fulani herdsmen massacre all Christians in the country... It doesn't concern you

Late madam Bridget ...a wife of a Redeemed pastor was butchered ...Nothing came out of it.. Till this day
haters association of Nigeria... Keep the good work going... The gate of hell shall not prevail over his church....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by chisure: 9:20am On May 23, 2018
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by babaireti(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2018
Oga G.O ,this people are just about 165,000 in population with the highest unemployment rate in Oceania continent and also having the lowest wage rate,so they can't give any thithe but rather will not mind collectiing egunje from you if you will be ready to give.
So this is a bad market for sure as they are more of Daddy freeze than you can find in Niferia.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nobody: 9:30am On May 23, 2018
CriticMaestro:
yup
but not full Samoan,his father is black man from Canada
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nobody: 9:31am On May 23, 2018
The country is even Christians country before lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by newslifeop: 9:58am On May 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by rejoice4eva(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
I think is far far better than importing and exporting terrorists and killer herdsmen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nixiepie(f): 10:55am On May 23, 2018
lexy2014:
u seem amused. Its their traditional attire just like d Scots and d Fijians. After all our people in d Niger delta tie wrapper
nice
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Youngtekkey(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2018
Wetin kuku concern me, I'm not an atheist but I don't believe in any religion. All of them are scams left with too many voids they are unable to fill
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 23, 2018
Tundeobama:

And we are happy transacting business olodo.what is business transactions of tangible goods and services in exchange for money now I see you dumb.is tithe and offering compulsory when you visited church it's a free willingness,in business you must pay or face law.
Now you know why you so dumb better face your religion.

Pastors collect money from people with empty promises that Jesus will make them wealthy, in fact adeboye recently placed tithe as a condition to go to heaven. If u can't pin point the money n services that changed hands above, Then ur not dumb.....U simply choose not to access ur Brain grin.

Tithe is compulsory in Christianity (Though it is only a Judaism law) because it comes with a threat. Pastors threaten people that if they fail to pay their tithe, God will allow the devourers to destroy their wealth n sources of income.

Money change hands in the church, It is is business. U can vex for as long as u like.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 23, 2018
Bloody liars from Lai Mohammeds lineage.

Samoa does not have a president.

Samoa also are 98% Christians.

Useless baseless senseless n nonsense stories.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 23, 2018
themanderon:
Many of the people here spewing blasphemies against the man of God will surely give account Of their words here someday. You are here criticizing a man that doesn't even know you exist. I am not a rccg member but I am certainly happy he is taking the name of Christ to far away lands that never heard of him. Let God be the judge if he has other motives for doing so not you.

""but I am certainly happy he is taking the name of Christ to far away lands that never heard of him""

You are very mad, Samoans have been Christians since the 16th century. As we speak 98% of samoans are Christians.

Lienus Mohammed dem dem
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by AtYourCervix: 1:42pm On May 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""but I am certainly happy he is taking the name of Christ to far away lands that never heard of him""

You are very mad, Samoans have been Christians since the 16th century. As we speak 98% of samoans are Christians.

Lienus Mohammed dem dem

a particular Christian told me people hardly convert to Christianity anymore, what's happening now is that people who are already "Christians" are changing denominations. infact a place like Nigeria is most notorious for this, you'll hardly see Christians going to evangelise in the north (a place overwhelmingly non Christian) but lots of evangelism is done in the south

He said its no longer "Evangelism" but "Snatching", basically, a deeper life member gets snatched from Christ embassy from Winners from redeemed and members move among these churches. a lot of people who visit redeem camp during their programmes belong to another Christian denomination

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by themanderon: 3:43pm On May 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Lienus Mohammed dem dem

An uncultured oaf like you is not someone I will spend my precious time engaging. Bye.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by ohlynxx93(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2018
zionmede:

God doesn't make mistake or default. And encouraging people to vote for a murderer who has killed thousands of Christians is not a mistake that should be overlooked

Hmmm!! Now that u have mention only Christians, I d discuss has become baseless bro. No need to further make any clarity or discussion.

Thanks Sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 23, 2018
AtYourCervix:

a particular Christian told me people hardly convert to Christianity anymore, what's happening now is that people who are already "Christians" are changing denominations. infact a place like Nigeria is most notorious for this, you'll hardly see Christians going to evangelise in the north (a place overwhelmingly non Christian) but lots of evangelism is done in the south

He said its no longer "Evangelism" but "Snatching", basically, a deeper life member gets snatched from Christ embassy from Winners from redeemed and members move among these churches. a lot of people who visit redeem camp during their programmes belong to another Christian denomination

Yes, That's a fact.

Christians are snatching Christians upandan in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 23, 2018
themanderon:

An uncultured oaf like you is not someone I will spend my precious time engaging. Bye.

Wen fooooooools see facts, They start typing gibberish.

Zuzu out of here, U don't have anything to say MAD MAN.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by themanderon: 12:24am On May 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Wen fooooooools see facts, They start typing gibberish.

Zuzu out of here, U don't have anything to say MAD MAN.

Enwerom ohere GI inugu bye.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nobody: 2:12am On May 24, 2018
themanderon:

Enwerom ohere GI inugu bye.

"Inugu"?? Lmao.

Why reply again even though ur empty on the matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja / Nine Church Adverts That Will Amaze You / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.