Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ (36989 Views)

Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:45pm On May 22, 2018
computer0810:
fool so d churches nw owns all d empty land in Nigeria that dey stop investor from coming to set up factories or d factories dey bought and turn to church as u have been deceived was functioning b4 those who own it sell it out, I don't know when d church took over d responsibility of the government.....most of u guys lack d capacity to think
Haha... Look at where you goofed. Why are the churches building schools since everything should be left for the government? If churches could built schools why can't they set up industries and put their church members to be in charge. Use your head, government can't provide jobs for everyone but create an enabling environment. Think ogbeni and stop being a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2018
computer0810:
those who are more reasonable than u know why dey are not collecting task from churches and other religious houses
So, UK and other developed nations that monitor financial flows in religious houses are dunce abi. Mr. man, religious houses must be taxed by government. Religion is a business venture.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by debolayinka(m): 10:59pm On May 22, 2018
Daddy Fridge and his disciples can hug transformers if they like.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by gaborel: 11:37pm On May 22, 2018
Na vacation he went for, take pictures and post for you guys.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 22, 2018
The business has done international.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Duru009(m): 11:52pm On May 22, 2018
And the gate of hell cannot prevail ........
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Joeuc1: 12:01am On May 23, 2018
They are very fortunate to have Daddy G.O. wow
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by chuose2: 12:03am On May 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Alright man. I will watch the video later.

Also so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by ohlynxx93(m): 12:16am On May 23, 2018
zionmede:
Kudos to him. The gospel will surely spread.
but in Nigeria he is one of those who spearheaded the campaign for the devil that became the president of his country. When I think about the thousands of Christians that the devil buharrri has led to their untimely graves I cannot but raise the question
BABA WHO WERE U LISTENING TO THAT TOLD U TO SUPPORT THAT KILLER WHO TOOK OVER POWER? It is definitely not God

Wat ppl just come and say here, marvels me. Well, since every other person that is not d president is good and immune of defaulting, let me just av power to see wat ppl are doing in their closet, den we go no who and who go enter heaven wen time reach.
Thatz all I will say.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by ohlynxx93(m): 12:23am On May 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
90% of Nigeria religious leaders are fake. All they care about is their pockets.

So where can we find d remaining 10%? In ur country? Cos u say 90% of Nigeria religious leader, sound like u not a Nigerian.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by ohlynxx93(m): 12:36am On May 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Yeye person, your religious houses bought factories, warehouses and cinemas turned it to religious houses. Aren't factories the backbone of development in the country. Ogbeni as long as the govt is to be blamed for our woes, the religion body shouldn't be spare. Use your brain.

Govt dis and dat, some of us will tell God(if dey believe he exists) on the judgement day, that the government did not place infrastructure and basis amenities to serve him, so Thatz y they sinned and not going to make heaven.
SMH, wen Jesus was born, was govt policy even favourable for his birth? Mtchewwww!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by eiete(f): 1:13am On May 23, 2018
Nixiepie:
nice. one,but that man on skirt thou

I was just waiting for the person who would comment about the Samoa head of state's attire.

Just like Men from the Niger Delta tie "Wrapper" as traditional attire, Men In the South Pacific tie "Lava-Lava or Lap-lap" as traditional attire as well..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by RonJeremy: 1:22am On May 23, 2018
We dey wait when him go go preach for Saudi Arabia if fear no dey catch am........
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by factwriter(m): 1:32am On May 23, 2018
damosky12:
In all, Christ is exalted.

Whether or not you criticize the man, Christ was preached, souls were won.

That is sufficient to throw a party in heaven. In that, we rejoice.

You make it sounds CHRIST is desperate for appraisal

Whatever happens to genuine conversion.

Tell me, does "your own" creator accept rotten hearts in exchange for paradise
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by factwriter(m): 1:41am On May 23, 2018
RonJeremy:
We dey wait when him go go preach for Saudi Arabia if fear no dey catch am........

He may prefer HEAVEN to EARTH but certainly he would not wish to depart through BEHEADING.

Going to preach another religious faith in Saudi Arabia technically translate to TREASON.

Those who are educationally enlightened enough to understand GOVERNANCE and CONSTITUTION can relate to my above statement.

Please let sleeping dogs lie!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by chukxie(m): 2:23am On May 23, 2018
A man travels to far away Samoa - a very far Pacific island nation to preach about God and the redemptive power in the name of Jesus; and some of you here have nothing but bad words to say about the preacher. Wow! Some are asking why Nigeria is still messed up when there are preachers in Nigeria. The answer is simple. The leaders we vote to lead us are inherently corrupt. We voted them in. Remember? Some are asking why don't churches build factories that would create employments. My question to such people is this: Why do we elect people in power if the church and mosque are to take up the responsibilities of the government? Blaming the church for the woes in Nigeria isn't going to alleviate the problems. Blame the politicians who have reduced this once beautiful and rich country into a pile of dung. People often run to church for succour for the harsh realities they're passing through. Harsh realities often brought upon them by the government. I know the church isn't perfect. It has its own faults. And sometimes it's right to speak of the observable cracks of the church. However, it is ludicrous to always fault the church for the ills in Nigeria. If the antagonists of the church spend half the time they spend lambasting the church on the government, Nigeria would have changed for good by now.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by femibabalola(m): 2:27am On May 23, 2018
Job well done sir, more anointing in Jesus' name
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by kingchuks08(m): 3:32am On May 23, 2018
na skirt be that?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by kingchuks08(m): 3:33am On May 23, 2018
na skirt be that? undecidedna skirt be that?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by bezimo(m): 4:27am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ekiti State is even richer than Samoa.
I doubt this skirt-wearing President's tithe will be worth anything reasonable when converted to Naira.

Which obviously suggest that if Daddy Adeboye is only looking for tithe and money..he should have no business going to Samoa....I am sure the cost of fuelling his private jet to and fro that place is far more than any offering or tithe the poor people of that nation can give him.Which means you should be guided on how you criticise..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by kolawoleibukun2: 4:58am On May 23, 2018
wetine e go there go do? shebi dem say dem get new GO?
workers of inequity. anti-christ
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Handsomecole(m): 5:06am On May 23, 2018
Yet the Osun he hails from the headquarters of fetish worship and abode for Ritualists.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by lexy2014: 5:58am On May 23, 2018
Nixiepie:
nice. one,but that man on skirt thou
u seem amused. Its their traditional attire just like d Scots and d Fijians. After all our people in d Niger delta tie wrapper
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Oladipo1166(m): 6:11am On May 23, 2018
chuose2:

This man is soon tell us the long stories how he healed this person and that person.

Yet Buhari is there oh!

I thank God that in the last 3 years we have come to see that Adeboye is fake!

Tell that to ur poor and hopeless father hw u & ur generation are fake.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by computer0810(m): 6:42am On May 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Haha... Look at where you goofed. Why are the churches building schools since everything should be left for the government? If churches could built schools why can't they set up industries and put their church members to be in charge. Use your head, government can't provide jobs for everyone but create an enabling environment. Think ogbeni and stop being a zombie.
what a fool, u r waiting for d church to set up industries, do u have brain at all and you believe these ur nonsense believe is right on what ground idiot, its a worship center and no matter what dey make its not for business mind u most churches have factories and industries in there camp already like Redemption camp, canna land and deeper life ayobo but what dey produce is for church consumption coz dey have no business on d stock exchange since its suppose to be a worship center, dey can have big money courtesy of rich member guy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by computer0810(m): 6:44am On May 23, 2018
Handsomecole:
Yet the Osun he hails from the headquarters of fetish worship and abode for Ritualists.
see fool, so Adeboye is now God or what, shallow creature

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by onyxo76(m): 6:50am On May 23, 2018
Mr freeze won't like this at all, all glory to God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by computer0810(m): 6:56am On May 23, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

So, UK and other developed nations that monitor financial flows in religious houses are dunce abi. Mr. man, religious houses must be taxed by government. Religion is a business venture.
d earlier u realize the better for u that its not a business ventures, the UK u talk about built those big churches with govt money same in mecca, the ppl here are d ones building d churches themselves and govt cannot take task from d churches coz those that contributed d money already paid taxes, don't forget if d churches can afford it d mosque may not be able to and u can't lock these places of worship up base on that group due to our political landscape, the present tax ur govt is collecting what are dey using it for, dey embezzle everytin and u want them to take more to steal from money ppl give to God or u are just hating the progress of the churches, my brother use ur brain and wake up from ur shallow dream
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by Mccullum: 7:32am On May 23, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Their tribesmen are Muslims oh
They won't see them to preach to ...

I thought they say charity begins at home

Can he force them to convert to Christian! There's no forceful convention in religion, till the end of the world Islam will continue to exist in Yoruba land & other parts of this planet.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by veritas2001: 7:35am On May 23, 2018
The Lord will continue to straighten you sir. God bless you for the good work you are doing to get many people saved
HigherEd:
PASTOR EA ADEBOYE VISITS SAMOA AS THEIR HEAD OF STATE AND OTHERS GIVE THEIR LIVES TO CHRIST

Hundreds crammed into the TATTE Conference Centre yesterday evening to catch a glimpse of Nigerian mega-church PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE – guest speaker at the Let the Fire Fall Crusade, an interdenominational event which was accompanied by “signs and wonders”.
As the General Overseer for the 196 branches worldwide of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD (RCCG) including Samoa, the 76-year-old Pentecostal icon delivered a message of prosperity, deliverance and blessing to the people and Government of Samoa.

Present at the Crusade was High Highness Head of State, Tuimalealiifano Vaaletoa Sualauvi II, as well as various Government dignitaries who attended with their families.
Preaching about the story of Elijah in 1 Kings 18: 36-39, he said, “The Prophet of God came to town, and there was a competition between light and darkness, darkness tried all that it could and it failed, then the prophet of God said ‘it is my turn’. When the prophet of God said that, the Fire of God fell.”

In the nation of Samoa, the Fire of God will fall today. When the fire fell, several things happened; I will mention only five of them. The first thing that happened was that the prayer of the man of God was answered. I want to prophesize to someone right now, today your prayer shall be answered. How do I know for sure? In Jeremiah 33: 3, God promised that if you call on Him, He will answer you. He didn’t say ‘I may answer you’, he said ‘I will.’”

He continued, “You hear some people say that when you call on God, He may say Yes, No or Wait. Next time you hear that, ask that person to show you where it is written in the Bible because that is human theory. God said ‘if you call on me I will answer’.”
“The second thing that happened was that Elijah claimed a great victory that day. He won in the battle against all the prophets of Baal. All the enemies of Israel were finished in one day. Today, all the enemies of Samoa will be finished. The secret to victory is divine presence. When God is for you, nobody can be against you.”

“When God wanted to deliver Israel out of Egypt, He sent Prophet Moses to speak to Pharaoh; He told Moses ‘I will be with you’. I am decreeing today that every force of darkness that is walking against Samoa today, they will be released. Whenever God is with you, you will win a great victory, from today onward, in the mighty name of Jesus, Samoa – you will be more that a conqueror.”

Also present at the Crusade was a team of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD Pastors, Intercessors and Assistants of PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE – all who travelled with him to Samoa from their church base in Nigeria. At the conclusion of the powerful session of worship and message, an altar call was delivered with His Highness, Tuimalealiifano leading the way as the first person to come forward.

With a tight schedule, PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE departed for Vanuatu earlier this morning from Faleolo Airport in his private jet, as he continues to “spread the Fire of God” to the Pacific nations.

Samoa’s RCCG branch is located in Lotopa and is pastored by Pastor Houlton and Amelia Faasau.
The entire event was aired live on local TV stations last night.

Source: www.samoaplanet.com

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1349421318535069&id=444807728996437

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by SenorFax(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ekiti State is even richer than Samoa.
I doubt this skirt-wearing President's tithe will be worth anything reasonable when converted to Naira.

Human worth is not based on money, but his deeds.

Ode nie
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ by AtYourCervix: 7:45am On May 23, 2018
bezimo:

Which obviously suggest that if Daddy Adeboye is only looking for tithe and money..he should have no business going to Samoa....I am sure the cost of fuelling his private jet to and fro that place is far more than any offering or tithe the poor people of that nation can give him.Which means you should be guided on how you criticise..

No! that's not how this works, that's not how any of these work!!

Poor people are easy to manipulate into parting with their monies in the name of religion than rich countries. The poorer a country is the more religious they become the more they expose themselves to religious brainwashing

Also it could be Adeboye is doing this to give an appearance of not really caring about money just like rich people do once in a while for PR

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos / Pastor David Ibiyeomie's 55 Cakes In One 55th Birthday Cake (Photos) / So There Is A Street In Lagos Called Blood Of Jesus Street?! (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.