Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

What's wrong with this fashion??!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's wrong with this fashion??!!! (241 Views)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Is This Fashion Or Madness? / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's wrong with this fashion??!!! by lightblazingnow(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2018
" Do you love me?, Yes I do, do you love me I ask again please, You know I love you, do you love me for the third time I ask please?, I'm fed up with your questions dude, I ask you to help care for one another, look out for your kind, only love will last forever. Everything else will just fade away as you watch and as the day and the night passes on.

I will try to do that please, alright. But don't move until I sent you a gift from beyond, alright, I will wait. Boossssssss, there was a sound like a mighty strong winds and there appeared a form like fire, it settled on their tongues and they began to speak with another language and could understand beyond and can really love and be loved.

You are going to need more than your self to know you. Books will not be able to reveal such priceless treasure to you, Look with everything you got for the Spirit of truth now, if you would".

(1) (Reply)

Mygur. Bad,good Or Normal / A Great Motivational Book For A Young Lady / Help Is Here. Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.