Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,216 members, 7,867,545 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Many Shades Of "No" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Many Shades Of "No" (27350 Views)

50 Shades Of Grey Is Rape. But Women Love Reading It?? / Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by youcanmakeit: 9:47pm On May 23, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

If you find that girls aren't attracted to you without your trying to buy them, you need to work on yourself.

Real Talk.
Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by Dottore: 10:19pm On May 23, 2018
djon78:

But in the end she is not a woman of virtue. She is very very cheap bro.
Try hook yourself with a woman of virtue, not cheap loose women.
My brother your woman of virtue maybe someone else's Bleep dog. Toto no get gauge or metre. Believe that a woman is virtuous at your own peril. I'm talking from experience. From the prophetess to the pious prayer team leader lady to the greeter to the usher to the praise/worship song leader to the chorister to the Cell host all na wash. These girls drink sperm like no man's business.
They only need to make sure u can keep a secret.

1 Like

Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by JastSiryin(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2018
Ramanto:

Not bad. Trust me. I don't know how to run after girls.
okay...but do you tend to do that even when you've got your phone with you?...Cuz most girls would find it absurd that they'll have to call you after hitting on them.
Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by msylva2147(m): 10:46pm On May 23, 2018
mediclife1987:

Is she d girl in your dp?
just a random lady I met at a function.

1 Like

Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by Tedassie(m): 5:34am On May 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yes. Don't u believe?
Not anymore,dear
Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by Nobody: 7:10am On May 24, 2018
Tedassie:

Not anymore,dear
Pele
Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by Ramanto(m): 8:00am On May 24, 2018
JastSiryin:
okay...but do you tend to do that even when you've got your phone with you?...Cuz most girls would find it absurd that they'll have to call you after hitting on them.

I give just any random excuse for not having my phone with me, then ask if she could flash or call me later. I do that with humility though. I remember boarding the same vehicle with a lady while travelling a few weeks ago. We got so close and free with each other like we've known all along. Funniest thing was, i didn't ask for her contact when we alighted. I saw that "are-you-normal?" expression on her face..lol
Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by djon78(m): 8:12am On May 24, 2018
Dottore:

My brother your woman of virtue maybe someone else's Bleep dog. Toto no get gauge or metre. Believe that a woman is virtuous at your own peril. I'm talking from experience. From the prophetess to the pious prayer team leader lady to the greeter to the usher to the praise/worship song leader to the chorister to the Cell host all na wash. These girls drink sperm like no man's business.
They only need to make sure u can keep a secret.

Story you never jam decent. And I am not even talking about fake church girls. Decent women most times are not even church girls though. Because I have had experiences with those church own, though God forbid I judge them.

And on another note you see things the way you are. Or based on your own world view life brings things your way based on your belief. Like back then I always believed I will marry a very well groomed young woman and life was bringing them my way to make a choice.
You get your preference, if it is the loose type of women you want you get, but if it's the virtue type you get. To each his own.

And on another note, there is no kind of bad life I never lived before the Lord arrested me. Talk about anything, spending money on women, sleeping around, etc I have seen all those things but thank God for his grace, mercy and love. Sometimes when I look at myself I say it can only be God to change a man like me. You never know. He too can change you
Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by Dottore: 11:58am On May 24, 2018
djon78:

Story you never jam decent. And I am not even talking about fake church girls. Decent women most times are not even church girls though. Because I have had experiences with those church own, though God forbid I judge them.

And on another note you see things the way you are. Or based on your own world view life brings things your way based on your belief. Like back then I always believed I will marry a very well groomed young woman and life was bringing them my way to make a choice.
You get your preference, if it is the loose type of women you want you get, but if it's the virtue type you get. To each his own.
And on another note, there is no kind of bad life I never lived before the Lord arrested me. Talk about anything, spending money on women, sleeping around, etc I have seen all those things but thank God for his grace, mercy and love. Sometimes when I look at myself I say it can only be God to change a man like me. You never know. He too can change you
Bros the virtuous woman you are talking about may be another another shy or shrew lesbian or sugar girl somewhere. You may not. Understand what I'm talking about. Women enjoy sex more than men. Take it or leave it
Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by ImaIma1(f): 8:29pm On May 24, 2018
theapeman4:
all this is jargons.

Just make money and those black apes will start running after you undecided

Women are worthless piece of shiit.

I learn this simple truth in a hard way.

A hole is were you throw a dustbin! Don't put your diick on a dustbin and expect a good result.

#thewiseape

Don't worry when you become older and wiser, you will know better.
Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by theapeman4: 10:14pm On May 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

Don't worry when you become older and wiser, you will know better.
undecided

Do you know who you are talking with?
Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by ImaIma1(f): 10:46pm On May 24, 2018
theapeman4:
undecided

Do you know who you are talking with?

Who?
Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by Tedassie(m): 11:52pm On May 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Pele
lol...tanchu?
Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by Nobody: 9:30am On May 25, 2018
Tedassie:

lol...tanchu?
I see reasons why u think so. Be a believer
Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by Tedassie(m): 11:06am On May 25, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I see reasons why u think so. Be a believer
ok mom
Re: The Many Shades Of "No" by Nobody: 11:10am On May 25, 2018
Tedassie:

ok mom
Good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / Many Reasons Why Men Cheat / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.