Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" (61540 Views)

Obasanjo Sues Awikonko Akanda Oro For N1bn Over Bola Ige Killing / I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria Within Minutes – Dr. Michael / I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria In Minutes - Dr. Michael (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by ssikiru: 2:43pm On May 23, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by jameyjaggs: 2:43pm On May 23, 2018
abeg com teach me oo
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by millomaniac: 2:44pm On May 23, 2018
I doubt this story is true. That mofo does not know how to hack shi-t. He is a stupid scammer that only knows how to send fake alerts. You claim you can hack any bank in the country but can't pay ordinary 25mili to a hustling car dealer. Thunder fire you there angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by slapandfall(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2018
d
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by joeyrayroy(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2018
He will be useful outside the confines of a prison cell ...very useful
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by OJOAYODEJI(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2018
The guy is a real instrument that shouldn't be kept in prison....thr NPF can make good use of him or else the FBI will collect him from them.
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by enemyofprogress: 2:45pm On May 23, 2018
Rokia2, biacan, mukina2 , abimbawealth and ajepako be like "Doctor I love you."
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by thesicilian: 2:45pm On May 23, 2018
MARX77:
If the federal government is wise, they would employ this guy codedly as an ethical hacker to make banking systems more secure but NO!! It is now they would like to show their stinking integrity by prosecuting him.
It takes genius to recognize a genius.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by okonja(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2018
He's exaggerating, Nigerians bank ain't that porous.... Only trying to seek attention of banks so as to get a soft landing of his crime. If he can do it, it won't be in the news but within the security agency because evil party might abduct you for the purpose.

So I don't buy this cheap bragging.

12 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by thunderbabs: 2:46pm On May 23, 2018
I need to acquire that skill too shocked

Know where to apply it grin For the good of the country though grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by aston406: 2:46pm On May 23, 2018
Is that so? wink
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 23, 2018
grin
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by MARX77(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2018
thesicilian:
It takes genius to recognize a genius.
LOL, no truer statement than this.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Kobicove(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2018
coolcatty:
Liar man..just spewing thrash from his putrid mouth.

Some gullible youths will go and try this irrelevant theory now and get stuck....pull money from nigerian bank and transfer to where??...

Azu amu doctor

Exactly my thoughts

I he could pull money from the bank, why then did he not pull out money with which to pay for the car he bought? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Georgekyrian(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2018
Baba doctor nothing do your brain, serve the jail with ease make conyact , come out do your best hack work make enough and disappear out of this shithole is not good for you my man..
God bless your hustle
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by biodun4564: 2:47pm On May 23, 2018
LOL
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Georgekyrian(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2018
Baba doctor
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Onyeedum(m): 2:48pm On May 23, 2018
Chai
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by desmond2pk: 2:48pm On May 23, 2018
Story story. After all the knowledgr you claimed you had, you were caught just for buying 28m cars
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 23, 2018
This dude is lieing, HTTP tunnel is a proxy. Lol na so this idiot no wan tell them the real deal

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by enemyofprogress: 2:48pm On May 23, 2018
EastGold:
I thought we had this story yesterday
yesterday own no belleful us
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by xpiranza: 2:49pm On May 23, 2018
u can do all these things and they still catch uuu..means u are not serious

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by xreal: 2:52pm On May 23, 2018
Jobesi:
Smart dude....... But y was he caught?

Because that isn't hacking.

Hacking will involve unauthorized movement of real money. And the car dealer's account will actually be credited.

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Binary(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2018
You see where Nigeria police always failed. Look at d way they are handling him. Though i am not supporting his action but this is somebody that have this skill that they can take advantage of and rehabilitate him and begin to use him for good. Even I expected financial institutions to buy him and make good use of him. That is what they normally done in a developed country. I don talk my own ooo make I come dey go b4 dem go transmit me to d police
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Mac2016(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2018
igbo amaka
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Xisnin(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2018
Righteousness89:
In a Sane Country, This young Man will be taken indoors, watched and employed to Help the security our Porous Banks that are at the Mercies of Fraudsters ....
In sane countries, he would be locked up for life.

12 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Ijaya123: 2:55pm On May 23, 2018
You've got it coming -James Hadley Chase
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by goodybabeo1: 2:55pm On May 23, 2018
ok
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Jabioro: 2:55pm On May 23, 2018
As far as l'm concerned he had not committed any heinous offence,the frustation to kill new research in Nigeria,it is an inbuit app right from the days of Lord lugard.Dr.Abraka HIV/AIDS drug was quash and thrown out through bush window,here is another young man again.He should be employ now,with all necessary support or else..'
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by phase1: 2:55pm On May 23, 2018
The guy is suffering from 'blabbinosis'. Greedy Criminal dokita.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman / 30 Private Jets Land In Minna For Babangida's Daughter’s Wedding Celebration / I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.