Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" (61526 Views)

Obasanjo Sues Awikonko Akanda Oro For N1bn Over Bola Ige Killing / I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria Within Minutes – Dr. Michael / I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria In Minutes - Dr. Michael (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by persius555(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2018
Abeg, make una help me tell this boy say " He is mad". Did he just say Nigerian Banks don't have firewalls? Even some cafes have firewalls guarding their system. Cyber Ghost + Firewall = Nonsense Talk. By the time they hang his balls, he will squeal and reveal his insider co-criminal that lower the guards.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by sunboy(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2018
idu1:
undecided

First to comment cool

Rubbish talk he don't know anything undecided

That’s what he was forced to say, to make the police force look like they caught a big fish. Shame on the Nigerian police. And it gets to the media then foreigners read it too and say shit about my country. God punish those journalists too who don’t take their time to investigate the truth before publishing.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by CeeKay17: 10:34pm On May 23, 2018
thesicilian:

It takes genius to recognize a genius.
Of which this guy isn't one. He said can withdraw N1b from any Nigerian bank but he couldn't pay for a N25m car. He even claimed he learnt hacking in 2 weeks!!! What a joke.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by CeeKay17: 10:40pm On May 23, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
Lol Those are Ethical hackers or what we call White Hats. Not every hacker is a criminal
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by CeeKay17: 10:43pm On May 23, 2018
reminiscing:
Nigeria my country,instead of you to employ the smart dude.In advanced countries this dude would have been employed to help the banking sector. i have always know the Nigerian banks are porous to fraud
Only after the criminal has served some jail term. Just because you're smart doesn't mean they'll let you off the hook like that.
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by CeeKay17: 10:49pm On May 23, 2018
Xisnin:

No sane country employ and pay criminals.
They lock them up, I can't say the same about third world countries who worship criminals.
Nigerians glorify crime like no other, it's ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Halexgos3(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2018
Let me try my own
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by baba4thegehs: 11:44pm On May 23, 2018
spartan50:
Our police are foolish sha .. You don't parade such people.. They are assets to the country

Probably why they didnt reveal his face!
They know hes an assest!
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by talktrue777: 11:47pm On May 23, 2018
Righteousness89:
In a Sane Country, This young Man will be taken indoors, watched and employed to Help the security Of our Porous Banks that are at the Mercies of Fraudsters ....
If he had channeled his talent psitively. Let us stop celebrating criminality, please
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by 400billionman: 6:08am On May 24, 2018
Righteousness89:
In a Sane Country, This young Man will be taken indoors, watched and employed to Help the security Of our Porous Banks that are at the Mercies of Fraudsters ....
cheesy your mind has been scammed
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Fhowe: 6:18am On May 24, 2018
From the police boss addressing should I call it press conference or parade to that female baboon asking rubbish questions they should all be sent to jail along with this stupid scammer.That is just our problem the police are too quick to rush to social media these days to show off ,imagine the police oga said let me handle the questions here all what the guy is saying does not make any sense why parade him if you will cover his face obviously he will be released ,you don't mask kidnappers and armed robbers .The police boss thinks he has done something spectacular even a business centre attendant will tell you all this scammer is saying is rubbish and it shows how porous the Nigerian police investigations can be did oga police bother to even check all the rubbish this one his saying .The Nigerian police commission should do the needful and query this oga police for not doing proper investigations before running to social media to rant .

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by RexKexMilannn(m): 2:02pm On May 24, 2018
mhizenugu:
He should come and teach me! grin biko
Ermm ....... First of all, I don't have a short-term memory.

And secondly, you still owe me a reply.

Hope you're enjoying your day? cheesy
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Gbengageorge: 4:03pm On May 24, 2018
This doctor is yarning dust. You can bring out billions from banks grin grin and cannot pay for a car. How many banks have you hacked mr doctor. Name them.
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 24, 2018
To think I once met this dude in Paris Heritage Hotel in Owerri.
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Jammiejay: 7:49pm On May 24, 2018
See is clothe person we dey pull 1billion Naira lala hope u dey hear
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by skayT: 6:19am On May 25, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
mcheeew...this guy isn't near a laptop talk less of hacking any network. .. the style used was out dated to Me... my only concern is that.. fear Israeli, indian and Russian hackers ooo.. they can bypass any firewalls no matter how secured it is..but the man nah liar...why couldn't he make millions and buy the cars with cash..but he sends fake alerts...
Lol. True that! What of Egyptian and Pakistani hackers? You go double fear those ones?
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by skayT: 7:16am On May 25, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
mcheeew...this guy isn't near a laptop talk less of hacking any network. .. the style used was out dated to Me... my only concern is that.. fear Israeli, indian and Russian hackers ooo.. they can bypass any firewalls no matter how secured it is..but the man nah liar...why couldn't he make millions and buy the cars with cash..but he sends fake alerts...
Lol. That's spot on! What of Egyptian and Pakistani hackers? You go double fear those ones?
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 25, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Oh shut up!
Who are you again?I am sure you are a banker,please wrap your legs and bounce out of my space
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 25, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Oh shut up!

Uncultured being!!!
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by unyted(m): 5:58am On May 27, 2018
Which sane country? Someone is a fraudster you are typing rubbish. That's how people will be disgracing the country abroad by involving themselves in illicit acts. This guy should be jailed to serve as a deterrent to his fellow fraudsters and the yahoo boys.

Righteousness89:
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by unyted(m): 5:59am On May 27, 2018
Does this make sense to you?
MARX77:
If the federal government is wise, they would employ this guy codedly as an ethical hacker to make banking systems more secure but NO!! It is now they would like to show their stinking integrity by prosecuting him.
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by unyted(m): 6:03am On May 27, 2018
Why are you so gullible like this? Does it mean what he said is completely true? He is a damn fraudster! He should be jailed!
Binary:
You see where Nigeria police always failed. Look at d way they are handling him. Though i am not supporting his action but this is somebody that have this skill that they can take advantage of and rehabilitate him and begin to use him for good. Even I expected financial institutions to buy him and make good use of him. That is what they normally done in a developed country. I don talk my own ooo make I come dey go b4 dem go transmit me to d police
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by unyted(m): 6:05am On May 27, 2018
Exactly. That guy was just saying thrash. Does he even know how serious his crime is? Sane country ko, sh*t hole ni.
Xisnin:

In sane countries, he would be locked up for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tutumade Adeyeye Is Missing In Ado Ekiti (Pictures) / Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman / I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.