Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" (61539 Views)

Obasanjo Sues Awikonko Akanda Oro For N1bn Over Bola Ige Killing / I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria Within Minutes – Dr. Michael / I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria In Minutes - Dr. Michael (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by PHIPEX(m): 3:22pm On May 23, 2018
coolcatty:
Liar man..just spewing thrash from his putrid mouth.

Some gullible youths will go and try this irrelevant theory now and get stuck....pull money from nigerian bank and transfer to where??...

Azu amu doctor
You are already thinking like an average Nigerian, what if he could truly do that?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by onatisi(m): 3:24pm On May 23, 2018
Righteousness89:
Blabbing here is no Solution.....
If the Guy is a criminal like u say, he should face the Judgement.... But some knowledge should be extracted from him...
he should and he will face the full wrath of the law , he is a common criminal and will be treated as such. the information needed from him will be to know if he was operating alone or with others and where they are . apart from that there is no special knowledge in the criminal's brain worth wasting time on extracting

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by MARX77(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2018
madridguy:
The FG is not gullible to believe his fallacy.

Good point, but there's only one way to find out, give that young man a laptop and see if his claims are true. We can move on from there.
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 23, 2018
Nigeria my country,instead of you to employ the smart dude.In advanced countries this dude would have been employed to help the banking sector.i have always know the Nigerian banks are porous to fraud
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by purplekayc(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2018
mhizenugu:
He should come and teach me! grin biko
u wan join am?
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by freekick: 3:29pm On May 23, 2018
You are a dullard. The word " Hackers" is your problem. Not all Hackers are fraudster/scammer. ok.

And for the car dealer to confirm the payment in his account with his ATM card, definitely there is someone from inside who inserted and removed the transaction file.

If its an outsider(Not a white-hat hackers), real cash movements would have taken place.
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by earthsync(f): 3:31pm On May 23, 2018
Righteousness89:
In a Sane Country, This young Man will be taken indoors, watched and employed to Help the security our Porous Banks that are at the Mercies of Fraudsters ....

you spoke well my man, the country has a looooong way to go and we won't get there if we don't change our mentality

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2018
He's just looking for a soft landing. A good hacker with a knowledge to move a billion from bank won't get involve in fake alert shi.t

MARX77:

Good point, but there's only one way to find out, give that young man a laptop and see if his claims are true. We can move on from there.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by LordKO(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2018
onatisi:

dont mind them , Nigerians can believe anything , the same way they believed that buhari took a loan to buy his apc nomination form

Lol. The truth is that, ours is a country that's majorly filled with brilliant but unintelligent, hypocritically disingenuous and feeble-minded subjects. . . subjects of the ruling class not citizens of the country. Only few are intelligent and conscientious and citizens of the country.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by joeluv: 3:34pm On May 23, 2018
I see peopl saying in a sane country they would hire this low life conman. Like WTH. Someone sending fake alerts is a low life cyber criminal. Lots of Nigerian tech gurus everywhere. Why would you hire a Cunman. In a sane country he would rot in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by fyneguy: 3:35pm On May 23, 2018
Abeg who dey sell piggy bank for here?
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by holuphisayor(m): 3:35pm On May 23, 2018
I don't buy this joke.
these tools aren't sketchy enough.
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by McCobble(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2018
Righteousness89:
In a Sane Country, This young Man will be taken indoors, watched and employed to Help the security our Porous Banks that are at the Mercies of Fraudsters ....
which employment? he hasn't done anything spectacular, nah common internet fraudster, jail is waiting for him.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by anyimontana(m): 3:37pm On May 23, 2018
coolcatty:

Some gullible youths will go and try this irrelevant theory now and get stuck....pull money from nigerian bank and transfer to where??...

Azu amu doctor
lol..u no finally well..don't know that diek had backside
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Horus(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2018
The Hacker make the police believe that he acted alone, but who know?
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Ranchhoddas: 3:40pm On May 23, 2018
Righteousness89:
Shatap!

In a sane country, he will go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:40pm On May 23, 2018
Years wasted in university
Years wasted in medical school
Years wasted performing housemanship and youth service.
Years wasted in Canada
Now more years behind bars .
You would.have gone ethical with your cyber knowledge wasted youth .
Lord.have.mercy on him

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by blackfase(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2018
Just like hiring a paedophile to shield ones teenage daughter from his predator mates huh? We talking high security and trust stuff here.

A thief will always remain a thief....

Righteousness89:

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Ranchhoddas: 3:42pm On May 23, 2018
reminiscing:
Nigeria my country,instead of you to employ the smart dude.In advanced countries this dude would have been employed to help the banking sector.i have always know the Nigerian banks are porous to fraud
Oh shut up!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by opera1(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2018
NMA members, never Contented wit what they have, greedy pple.
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by FunctionX(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2018
Ijaya123:
You've got it coming -James Hadley Chase

Are you are fan
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by wonlasewonimi: 3:53pm On May 23, 2018
This is a fraudster not a hacker. Malicious hackers main objective is to hide their tracks so as not to get caught.

You bought a porsche fraudulently and driving it... What kind of useless and senseless hacker be this... Sensible one will sell it and buy a Range thereby creating a misdirection... Odenson

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by NEMESISRADAR(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2018
Hey, these Igbo Ibo people with FRAUD!
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Ijaya123: 3:59pm On May 23, 2018
FunctionX:

Are you are fan

grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2018
mcheeew...this guy isn't near a laptop talk less of hacking any network. .. the style used was out dated to Me... my only concern is that.. fear Israeli, indian and Russian hackers ooo.. they can bypass any firewalls no matter how secured it is..but the man nah liar...why couldn't he make millions and buy the cars with cash..but he sends fake alerts...

1 Like

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Angelfrost(m): 4:03pm On May 23, 2018
IMPRESSIVE!!! I am truly and honestly impressed! This guy needs to be incorporated into D.S.S, and paid to teach securities. Such genius is lacking in this backward continent of Africa....
This is what happens when we celebrate imbeciles (calling them celebrities), and disregard pure genius at primary, secondary and tertiary levels).
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by mathinips(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2018
millomaniac:
I doubt this story is true. That mofo does not know how to hack shi-t. He is a stupid scammer that only knows how to send fake alerts. You claim you can hack any bank in the country but can't pay ordinary 25mili to a hustling car dealer. Thunder fire you there angry

How did you know the payment was not made?
Watch and Listen to the video
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by mene8777: 4:06pm On May 23, 2018
really I won't believe until he does it... � lol
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by abfalkolly(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2018
coolcatty:

Azu amu doctor
God bless you Brother...You think out of the Box..exactly Whts going on in my mind..If he can pull out #1b in 67minutes from any bank,he wouldn’t have taken this more risk method that exposed him!!..He said Banks don’t have firewalls n I laughed ,this dude is saying trash!

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Apina(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2018
Those of you doubting him, if it could be done to banks in the U.s by that Hamza guy, do u think our weak banks stand a chance? undecided
Re: Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" by Chukky69: 4:07pm On May 23, 2018
This guy is a clown. What he did wasn't hacking. He only sent a fake SMS purporting to be coming from the bank. Even a 10year old can do that. He is a criminal mind that should not be given any relevance. We should all learn from this. Every bank has provided digital platform to verify your balance. There is the USSD and mobile banking platform. The dealer should have verified before parting with the keys to the car. 28m is not a small money.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Nigerian Immigrant Collapses In Italy While Being Beaten By Policeman / 30 Private Jets Land In Minna For Babangida's Daughter’s Wedding Celebration / I Didn’t Mean To Kill My Childhood Friend, 17- Year-old Girl Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.