Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,654 members, 7,813,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

As We Protest The Killings By Herdsmen, Buhari Where Is Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As We Protest The Killings By Herdsmen, Buhari Where Is Nnamdi Kanu (512 Views)

Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' / Herdsmen: Buhari Deploys "Tactical" Police Team From Abuja To Conduct Assessment / Ortom Defected Because I Told Him The Truth About Herdsmen - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As We Protest The Killings By Herdsmen, Buhari Where Is Nnamdi Kanu by truthtosinknaij: 8:19pm On May 22, 2018
The lawyer representing the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, says he has not communicated with his client since September 14, when Mr. Kanu’s Abia State home was “invaded” by soldiers.

The lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, was reacting to reports that Mr. Kanu had gone into hiding.

In a statement Tuesday, Mr. Ejiofor claimed his client was abducted by military operatives on September 14. He said “Mr. Kanu has probably been killed”.

Mr. Kanu was last seen in public on September 10, after his supporters clashed with soldiers. Mr. Ejiofor said some IPOB supporters were killed during the clash.

However, a letter purportedly signed by Mr. Kanu, quoted the IPOB leader as saying he would not be attending an earlier scheduled meeting with South East governors last Friday.

“In view of the concerted effort by the oppressive Nigerian state to shatter the peace and tranquility of the South-East and the rest of Biafraland through military intimidation, it has become necessary for me to clarify why, regrettably, I may not be able to attend Friday’s meeting with the South-East governors as earlier agreed, for three main reasons,” , the letter, published by Punch newspaper, said.

Mr. Ejiofor said he could not confirm the authenticity of the letter as he had not been in contact with his client since September 14.

Mr. Ejiofor said Mr. Kanu was abducted, and claimed that reports that his client had gone into hiding were merely aimed at “diverting the attention of the public”.

“I have no doubt whatsoever that stories making round that my Client has fled outside Nigeria, were planted to divert attention from their murderous raid on my client’s house. I made last contact with my client few minutes into the bloody onslaught in his home on the 14th day of September 2017. Till date, I have not established further communication with him.

“The soldiers must have made possible contact with him on this 14th day of September 2017, when they invaded his house on a bloody raid, and by virtue of which position, they should tell the world if he was caught by fire of bullets in the hit of the bloody onslaught or he was arrested alive.

“In all probability, my client may have been killed by the invading soldiers who are now seeking ways to fool the world into believing that he has left the country. My request is that the military should produce my client wherever they kept him and stop diverting attention of the public,” Mr. Ejiofor said.

Army spokesperson, Sani Usman, could not be immediately reached. He neither pick nor return calls Tuesday. He also did not return text messages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As We Protest The Killings By Herdsmen, Buhari Where Is Nnamdi Kanu by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2018
he don go meet the coward ojukwu grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: As We Protest The Killings By Herdsmen, Buhari Where Is Nnamdi Kanu by blackpanda: 9:18pm On May 22, 2018
One of the best things to happen so far is the extermination of that nauseating rodent KANU grin cheesy
Re: As We Protest The Killings By Herdsmen, Buhari Where Is Nnamdi Kanu by Roger3D(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is not dead but in hiding. Ps ask senator Abaribe and LZAA concerning his whereabouts grin

1 Like

Re: As We Protest The Killings By Herdsmen, Buhari Where Is Nnamdi Kanu by chernest2002: 9:26pm On May 22, 2018
They killed him because he have no metal weapons, let them kill bokoharam and herdsmen then i will know they are real army and not cowards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As We Protest The Killings By Herdsmen, Buhari Where Is Nnamdi Kanu by LZAA: 9:29pm On May 22, 2018
Roger3D:
Nnamdi Kanu is not dead but in hiding. Ps ask senator Abaribe and LZAA concerning his whereabouts grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: As We Protest The Killings By Herdsmen, Buhari Where Is Nnamdi Kanu by Xander85: 9:34pm On May 22, 2018
chernest2002:
They killed him because he have no metal weapons, let them kill bokoharam and herdsmen then i will know they are real army and not cowards.

You do have to wonder at the devilish mien of some people!

They're actually happy that Buhari sent his fulani soldiers to go and abduct and possibly murder Mazi Kanu and his parents! I hope all can begin to appreciate why many of us Igbo are not comfortable sharing the same country with these so called humans?

It doesn't bother them that Buhari couldn't resort to available avenues via the rule of law and the constitution to deal with the 'IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu problem', but instead saw extra-judicial means as the only way!

In a way, i blame Mazi Kanu for underestimating just how evil and medieval-minded the people he was up against are! These scum would resort to anything, even spilling blood, to protect their ATM that is 'one Nigeria'!
Re: As We Protest The Killings By Herdsmen, Buhari Where Is Nnamdi Kanu by chernest2002: 9:42pm On May 22, 2018
Xander85:

You do have to wonder at the devilish mien of some people!

They're actually happy that Buhari sent his fulani soldiers to go and abduct and possibly murder Mazi Kanu and his parents! I hope all can begin to appreciate why many of us Igbo are not comfortable sharing the same country with these so called humans?

It doesn't bother them that Buhari couldn't resort to available avenues via the rule of law and the constitution to deal with the 'IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu problem', but instead saw extra-judicial means as the only way!

In a way, i blame Mazi Kanu for underestimating just how evil and medieval-minded the people he was up against are! These scum would resort to anything, even spilling blood, to protect their ATM that is 'one Nigeria'!
All will be well, the evil must end one day and the biafra will go.
Re: As We Protest The Killings By Herdsmen, Buhari Where Is Nnamdi Kanu by Roger3D(m): 9:47pm On May 22, 2018
LZAA:

grin
Oga where is Nnamdi Kanu hiding at? Or do you want senator Abaribe to forfeit N100m? grin
Re: As We Protest The Killings By Herdsmen, Buhari Where Is Nnamdi Kanu by LZAA: 9:48pm On May 22, 2018
Roger3D:
Oga where is Nnamdi Kanu hiding at? Or do you want senator Abaribe to forfeit N100m? grin
he's with me in osogbo grin

1 Like

Re: As We Protest The Killings By Herdsmen, Buhari Where Is Nnamdi Kanu by LZAA: 9:49pm On May 22, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
he don go meet the coward ojukwu grin cheesy

Re: As We Protest The Killings By Herdsmen, Buhari Where Is Nnamdi Kanu by limeta(f): 9:54pm On May 22, 2018
This kanu thing will consume so many people
Is just a matter of time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did Dino Melaye Break His Neck When He Jumped From Police Van????? / Buhari Is Aware Of Tinubu's Betrayal Of Abiola / The Sins Buhari Condemned As An Aspirant But Commits As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.