Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (29193 Views)

President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police / Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again / 2023 Presidency: Why Osinbajo Won’t Contest Against Tinubu – Daniel Bwala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by NothingDoMe: 8:14am On May 23, 2018
Lol. Love for Nigeria indeed.
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by calberian: 8:14am On May 23, 2018
smiley
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:15am On May 23, 2018
Mikeross62:
Ali doesn't know that power corrupt,if given the chance even if he is 80 he will sing a different tune...

Ebay and amazon checkout
...power corrupts...
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:16am On May 23, 2018
Asslickers spewing truthful SHIT grin grin grin
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by NothingDoMe: 8:16am On May 23, 2018
yarimo:
what is this one saying?
This one you are the only one replying everybody is like your other comrades never wake cheesy
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by Newpride(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2018
He shld not have sought for re election but till today , we don’t have a better person or alternative...

No need voting another set of political jobbers who will mislead the country into the wrong direction again.
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by Patrinus: 8:17am On May 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
"........I have said it and I will repeat it here Mr. President with all due respect, at 70 plus, with a good retirement benefits and with your house in Daura, if I were you I will see no reason to be in this arena."
Buhari does not listen to advice of even reasonable people around him.He just want to enjoy the peeks of office of the president but have no slightest idea of what being there entails.Lazy & useless man!

The CG wasn't advising, he was codedly ass-licking (sic). Buhari is not the reason for his re-contesting, its actually the ones spurring him on that are to blame!
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by ideology(m): 8:18am On May 23, 2018
yarimo:
if not for majority of Nigerians that want him to continue as president till 2023. He won't have seek for re election in 2019
I hope this is not the job you are planning to do till you grow old?

Even ngeneukwenu has resigned

2 Likes

Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by soliddust2020: 8:22am On May 23, 2018
These greedy men no want make this old man go rest for daura.
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by iamjavadem(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2018
Pity you are not Buhari, keep your opinions to yourself.
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by Brains1990(m): 8:24am On May 23, 2018
Buhari ass sucker

Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:25am On May 23, 2018
story for sango!.... I can't wait to un-vote the redundant ancestor.
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by Upsidedown9ja(m): 8:25am On May 23, 2018
Ali you are transmitted by that terrorist
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by oneeast2: 8:26am On May 23, 2018
Bubu doesn't take advise. So forget but he will be humbled.
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by omocalabar(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2018
If a southerner/Westerner had said this, efcc would have been called on the person....
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by Modarun(m): 8:27am On May 23, 2018
When they reported that a Buhari support group visited him, I Actually thought it was a group of young people that came to show support, then the Bubu President Buhari went on and on that the group was not paid to support? This man is shameless to say the least, how can he say they werr not sponsored when they group is led by the CG of custom? what other form of bribery or inducement is better than being made te
he custom boss?

1 Like

Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by Akinz0126(m): 8:28am On May 23, 2018
And where is the security oga Ali?

Ayam tired of 9ja news this days.
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by talk2percy(m): 8:28am On May 23, 2018
The incompetent old dullard no go listen. But when the time reaches he will listen
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by wakaman: 8:29am On May 23, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is a monumental failure

A curse to Nigerians

And a chronic looter whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures.....

How have you fared so far in your little corner?
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:29am On May 23, 2018
Sensational Headline. Very inconclusive. angry
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by megareal: 8:31am On May 23, 2018
shocked
Did I just read that?

Do APC supporters live in an alternate universe?

Someone call me back when at least one of them stops lying.
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by Ttipsy(f): 8:35am On May 23, 2018
on a normal ground, he can't even win, the electoral malpractice got the old man into power

rubbish
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by MPESA(m): 8:36am On May 23, 2018
yarimo:
Mr ALI spoke the minds of majority of Nigerians. Nigerians are proud to have president BUHARI as their president
Na who you offend wey do this to you , pls over 90% of Nigeria's are not happy Sir. undecided
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by opobo007: 8:44am On May 23, 2018
Only the lazy ones do not see anything good about this govt. Go to the rural areas and see the smiles on there faces due to increase returns in there yield. The farmers are earning good money today and I can bet that come 2019, they will buhari again
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:44am On May 23, 2018
yarimo:
if not for majority of Nigerians that want him to continue as president till 2023. He won't have seek for re election in 2019
Sought
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by Seetto: 8:49am On May 23, 2018
We all know that buhari has done tremendously well in the area of corruption, infrastructure etc no time corruption has been fought like this for that pass 16yrs take it or leave it, we may not have conviction because of the lacuna in our justice system, but many corrupt politicians and leaders have been exposed, everybody is fighting buahari including obj and TY danjuma, even the northern elites, buhari must be doing something right for these people to come seriously against him , TY danjuma ownership of oil wells extension is suffering a set back, they are fighting buhari left and right including arming militia to provoke ethnic/religious unrest, obj is having nightmare, he couldn't not rest , jumping from one place to another even meeting afenifere is perceived enemy, OBJ should go and sit down , buhari will complete his 8yrs, if there is anything against him, hope it will come in 2019,diesel and generator importer are fighting him ,it is a bad market for them if we have stable electricity , our lawmakers and powerful people in the society, drug barons turned politicians are fighting cos is not business as usual , most of them are afraid cos anything could come up in second tenure of buhari, for the ipob , they are totally confused , I don't blame them they always benefits in a corrupt and criminal environment. Cos of their ways, a sane society which buhari is trying to ensured is a bad market for the Igbos, we know them, since he survive the attempts on his life, even attacks by perceived boko haram in Kaduna, God is surely behind him, despite all effort to drag him in the mud, his luv keep growing in minds of Nigeria and some reasonable ipob, If u will be the messiah that will rescue Nigeria from all these identified and known evil cos our hands are tight and gorgeously divided , along ethnic/religious line May GOD almighty made it easy for u... Ameen.
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by gabbie77: 9:09am On May 23, 2018
grin
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by frankwealth: 9:10am On May 23, 2018
Do you know one common problem with aged people

They are usually opinionated and believe they know it all more than anybody.

With Buhari being a former military general, a one time military head of state, a former military governor and former minister of petroleum, though unmerited positions if not for military coup and military regimes, he believes he knows it all more than any other person in Nigeria.

The only people Buhari respects are white people, especially Americans and Europeans and probably old people like him; OBJ and co whom he know are old and have ruled Nigeria like him too.

The old people syndrome is so bad that they don't listen to positive or progressive counsels and they believe young people and younger generation are bad and lack moral standing, reason they prefer appointing fellow aged colleagues and loyalists whether they merit it or not.

Old people ought not to lead any progressive or struggling nation like Nigeria, Nigeria need young people willing to learn and willing to adopt modern ways of life and leadership.
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by Iammercy2018: 9:24am On May 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
"........I have said it and I will repeat it here Mr. President with all due respect, at 70 plus, with a good retirement benefits and with your house in Daura, if I were you I will see no reason to be in this arena."

Buhari does not listen to advice of even reasonable people around him.He just want to enjoy the peeks of office of the president but have no slightest idea of what being there entails.Lazy & useless man!
well it's like you didn't read to understand

The man is simply saying Buhari love the Nation if not he would have jejely stayed in his house in daura since he's not lacking anything, he's got good retiring pension and all but he left his comfort zone to serve the country due to the love he has for Nigeria.

Literally saying if he was the one with the benefits Buhari has, he wouldn't bother being where Buhari is today, he'd rather be in his house (comfort zone) enjoying his life with less stress @70+

I know u understood what is written there but u just wan do high service due to bad Belle and hatred for the north. Na u go tire because the man will be there for sure until 2023
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by adisabarber(m): 9:35am On May 23, 2018
Abo oro ni a n'so fun omoluabi grin
Re: 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari by Righteousness89(m): 9:40am On May 23, 2018
yarimo:
if not for majority Daura citizens of Nigerians that want him to continue as president till 2023. He won't have seek for re election in 2019
and He will sent home

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To PMB's Media Chat:Buhari Should Take A Step Forward, Close Court / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.