Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (72383 Views)

How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by AkProsper(m): 7:56am On Sep 06, 2018
Hello house, i have a domain a want to put up for sale on name silo. I dont understand the navigation of namesilo. i need some to out the process to sell domain on namesilo.
Thanks.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by tracker(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Pls @Iykepromotions, I am still waiting for the sales template to try my first listing.

Also I have a question which I feel others will benefit from. When I register a new domain and then say within 10 days I get a new buyer, will I be able to transfer this to the buyer? I understand that I can not transfer a newly registered domain to another acct. How many days do I have to wait before I can be able to transfer out?

My email is - migaropua@gmail.com - for the sales template. Thanks.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
tracker:
Pls @Iykepromotions, I am still waiting for the sales template to try my first listing.

Also I have a question which I feel others will benefit from. When I register a new domain and then say within 10 days I get a new buyer, will I be able to transfer this to the buyer? I understand that I can not transfer a newly registered domain to another acct. How many days do I have to wait before I can be able to transfer out?

My email is - migaropua@gmail.com - for the sales template. Thanks.
a domain must be at least 60 days old fir it to be eligible for a transfer out. But what if the Domain is sold before the 60 days? 2 options here; 1. If the Domain is sold via namesilomy preferred registra and marketplace), the domain will automatically be transferred to the buyer immediately after payment.

2. If the domain is sold at another marketplace, you simply do a domain pushing to the new buyer. All the buyer have to do is to create a free account at namesilo, then give you his namesilo username. That's all. You push it to him from your dashboard by thicking on the Domain name and look up. You will see several options there including "push Domain" click on it and complete your action. Once completed, he will receive the Domain instantly. Quite long since I did a transfer last.

Check your email for the template.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2018
Decided to report this mini sale. First sale of the month. Torontoforklifts.com; $200 via namesilo. Bought on 31 August last week. Did some outbounding and got it sold yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by awoofawoo: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2018
iykepromotions:
Decided to report this mini sale. First sale of the month. Torontoforklifts.com; $200 via namesilo. Bought on 31 August last week. Did some outbounding and got it sold yesterday.

Congrat
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by tracker(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2018
iykepromotions:

Congrats bro. You are doing great.

A question pls. I think we can all learn more by asking questions. This will keep this thread alive and in the fore front.

For your listing on Namesilo, do you usually put a buy price or you are open to offer? Or you make it both?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by tracker(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2018
iykepromotions:
a domain must be at least 60 days old fir it to be eligible for a transfer out. But what if the Domain is sold before the 60 days? 2 options here; 1. If the Domain is sold via namesilomy preferred registra and marketplace), the domain will automatically be transferred to the buyer immediately after payment.

2. If the domain is sold at another marketplace, you simply do a domain pushing to the new buyer. All the buyer have to do is to create a free account at namesilo, then give you his namesilo username. That's all. You push it to him from your dashboard by thicking on the Domain name and look up. You will see several options there including "push Domain" click on it and complete your action. Once completed, he will receive the Domain instantly. Quite long since I did a transfer last.

Check your email for the template.

Thanks for the answers. We your students are learning and soon we can join you to give our testimonies here.

Also thanks for the Sales template.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by eddyhaze(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2018
Congratulations boss. I'm still hoping for my first sale.
iykepromotions:
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by AkProsper(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
AkProsper:
Hello house, i have a domain a want to put up for sale on name silo. I dont understand the navigation of namesilo. i need some to out the process to sell domain on namesilo.
Thanks.
i still need help here
@ iykepromotions
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by tracker(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
I registered a domain name yesterday which I want to list for a sale.

I went to Namesilo but could not see where to list this. Is it only domains registered at namesilo that can be sold there? Mine was registered at Godaddy.

Which is the best site for me to list and sell my domain names? It must be free to list and commission should not be more than 15%.

What if i negotiate with a buyer and just need a company to handle the payment safely, which site can this be? E.g. Excrow.com

@Iykepromotions and other Gurus in the house, pls answer. We are learning and want to practice - take ACTION.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
AkProsper:

i still need help here
@ iykepromotions
quite easy. Login to your account, click on Domain manager, once you're in your domain portfolio, click on a little box beside the Domain and look up. You will see several options including "sell Domains" click on it and move on.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
tracker:
I registered a domain name yesterday which I want to list for a sale.

I went to Namesilo but could not see where to list this. Is it only domains registered at namesilo that can be sold there? Mine was registered at Godaddy.

Which is the best site for me to list and sell my domain names? It must be free to list and commission should not be more than 15%.

What if i negotiate with a buyer and just need a company to handle the payment safely, which site can this be? E.g. Excrow.com

@Iykepromotions and other Gurus in the house, pls answer. We are learning and want to practice - take ACTION.
you can't list a Domain you didn't buy from namesilo at their marketplace. Use other alternatives like undeveloped and afternic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by tracker(m): 2:50am On Sep 08, 2018
iykepromotions:
you can't list a Domain you didn't buy from namesilo at their marketplace. Use other alternatives like undeveloped and afternic.

What an experience I had tonight. I registered with Undeveloped and tried to list my Domain only to find out someone already listed that domain.
I don't know why the person did that. Whether if he gets a buyer, then he will buy or what? A quick look at the guy's profiles shows he has hundreds of Listing. I am sure he has not paid for those domains. He is not serious. Looking at his domains shows he does not even know what he is doing.

Anyway, I have reported him to undeveloped.

Will let the house know after I sell this domain.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Jeremiahonuche: 5:49am On Sep 08, 2018
Am interested my email Jeremiahonuche2016@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by haibe(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2018
iykepromotions:

Did you buy the domain from namesilo? What is outbounding?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by tracker(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2018
haibe:

Did you buy the domain from namesilo? What is outbounding?

As a good student of Iykepromotions, I want to answer this one.

First he has told us that you can not list a domain you bought elsewhere on the namesilo platform. It must be a domain from them. So the answer is, Yes the domain was registered at Namesilo.

To, Outbounding means sending out letters/emails directly to prospective buyers to come buy your domain name instead of just listing and folding your hands. Hope I did well. grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Dani4tech(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
tracker:

As a good student of Iykepromotions, I want to answer this one.

First he has told us that you can not list a domain you bought elsewhere on the namesilo platform. It must be a domain from them. So the answer is, Yes the domain was registered at Namesilo.

To, Outbounding means sending out letters/emails directly to prospective buyers to come buy your domain name instead of just listing and folding your hands. Hope I did well. grin grin grin
Thanks for the clarification... Please I need the outbound email template @iykepromotions. Gracias
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by AkProsper(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
iykepromotions:
quite easy. Login to your account, click on Domain manager, once you're in your domain portfolio, click on a little box beside the Domain and look up. You will see several options including "sell Domains" click on it and move on.
Thanks for your response.
another question.

After putting some words together for a domain, when I checked it on godaddy, it showed that it has been taken but on namecheap the domain is available. can I go ahead and register the domain.

when I visit the domain in my browser below is what the page is showing.

**Pic Removed**
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by hamlak(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2018
Why is the class so quiet?

I know that Prof Iyke is busy getting new domains to but pls your students are waiting.
pls come back soon.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Testapep(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
any new domain info boss iyke abeg
cc iyjepromotions
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Testapep(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
any new domain info boss iyke abeg
cc iykepromotions
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by AkProsper(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
AkProsper:

Thanks for your response.
another question.

After putting some words together for a domain, when I checked it on godaddy, it showed that it has been taken but on namecheap the domain is available. can I go ahead and register the domain.

when I visit the domain in my browser below is what the page is showing.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by sagbar(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2018
sagbar:
Anyone with the sales letter should send to: engrtaiwo4ife@gmail.com

Thank you guys!

Recieved. Thanks!
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by hamlak(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2018
Looks like our Prof has abandoned us here.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by AYORICH: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Am interested how do I join and need quick mentorship.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Seconsol92(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
sagbar:

Recieved. Thanks!

Please kindly send the sales letter to me
Dikekingsleyoneh@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by marshalldgreat(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2018
sagbar:

Recieved. Thanks!
hi... Please kindly send me the sales letter at marshall2me@gmail.com thank you
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by pohlow: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Well done boss
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
marshalldgreat:
hi... Please kindly send me the sales letter at marshall2me@gmail.com thank you
check your inbox.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
hamlak:
Why is the class so quiet?

I know that Prof Iyke is busy getting new domains to but pls your students are waiting.
pls come back soon.
This is just an awareness thread as I stated earlier. For urgency or guidelines, do more research on your own even outside this thread or visit Julanky.com for direct mentorship, tools and guidelines.

Regards.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by ayufun: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
pls iykepromotions, I'd like you to help me sell some domains. They're registered with namesilo and you'll get commission for this. Kindly email me at ayufun09@gmail.com or drop a contact I can get in touch with you. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.