Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (72353 Views)

How To Make At Least $850 Every Month Parking And Selling Expired Domain / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
If you request for the sales letter and yet to get it, send a direct request to Ikennaobi44@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by 17lee(m): 12:35am On Oct 01, 2018
iykepromotions
honestly you are doing a great job here,you are highly appreciated.please how do you strip out those contacted emails for your outbond thanks.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by fikhayo(m): 1:27am On Oct 01, 2018
pls forward d sales letter to me Ajibolafehintoluwa@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by royalads: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thanks OP for the valuable info you share here. I search for good names when I have time. Just go paramedicaljobs.com. Who knows the value.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by AYORICH: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2018
How do someone get that 1$ network solution
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Yonline: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Thanks. I received the sales letter. Now I found an expired domain yesterday. Estibot says it's worth 110 USD. Should I register it. It is a dotcom. Extension.

Secondly how can I buy domain for cheap . namesilo says it 8.99 dollars
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
Yonline:
Thanks. I received the sales letter. Now I found an expired domain yesterday. Estibot says it's worth 110 USD. Should I register it. It is a dotcom. Extension.

Secondly how can I buy domain for cheap . namesilo says it 8.99 dollars
firstly, don't take appraisal serious at all. It's just a software generated. Consider the CPC, competition and potential end users popularity before buying.

Two; $8.99 is the original price of a domain name. Quite cheap if you know what you're buying however occasionally some registrars runs a promo by giving some percentage off. Current promo going on now is at networksolutions.com; $1 dollar for a .com but namesilo remains my best registrar and marketplace.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by alawi5k: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
alawi5k:
I need sales letter. Stewartrose15@gmail.com. Thanks.
check your inbox.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Mafsteve: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
if I buy domain at network solution,will I be able to list it for sale without waiting for 6 months
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Youngtrice(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
I sent a mail requesting for domain sales letter some days ago but I'm yet to get it. Please this is my email emma.youngtrice@gmail.com .. Thanks
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Emmy9ite02(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Domain sales letter please.
emmanuelakpe5@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Got this today. Bought it last Friday for $1 dollar at networksolutions. Sold today via undeveloped. Screenshot below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by barieba: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2018
iykepromotions:
Got this today. Bought it last Friday for $1 dollar at networksolutions. Sold today via undeveloped. Screenshot below

How can Payments be Received or sent to Bank Account? Is it through Payoneer or Paypal?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by hamlak(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2018
iykepromotions:

Was it via outbound or what?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2018
barieba:

How can Payments be Received or sent to Bank Account? Is it through Payoneer or Paypal?
3 options; PayPal, Bitcoins or dom account. I prefer Bitcoin or Paypal
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by barieba: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
iykepromotions:
3 options; PayPal, Bitcoins or dom account. I prefer Bitcoin or Paypal

Na Paypal be the wahala ...
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Youngtrice(m): 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Network solutions website is not opening on my pc and phone.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
barieba:

Na Paypal be the wahala ...

you could have asked "how we do it"
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Youngtrice:
Network solutions website is not opening on my pc and phone.
use another network. Still working.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by I8id(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
iykepromotions:
use another network. Still working.
pls help, after clicking the network solution link I did not see the $1 promo
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by bighorlus(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
sales letter please.
Midecrypto@gmail.com
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by amor001: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
I8id:

Please reply my email. I contacted you about PayPal account opening. Thanks.
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by iykepromotions: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2018
amor001:

though didn't see your email however I don't open PayPal account. I receive my funds by using exchanger's services. There are many of them even here in NL though I have my recommended ones.

Regards
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by barieba: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
iykepromotions:
you could have asked "how we do it"

So you don't receive your funds through Paypal or Bitcoin? How do you do it then?
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Hardheolar(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
barieba:

So you don't receive your funds through Paypal or Bitcoin? How do you do it then?

paypal exchanger
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by I8id(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
amor001:

I replied you since first of October, nothing from you since then
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by I8id(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
I8id:
Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by Iny3(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
Good day iykepromotions...nice work here. Please I wanna ask, can I run this with my phone because I dont have a laptop

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.