Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Our Nigerian 'kolo Mentality' On Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Nigerian 'kolo Mentality' On Sex. (627 Views)

Quick Weight Gain: What's Wrong With Some Of Our Nigerian Ladies? / Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds / Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Nigerian 'kolo Mentality' On Sex. by teemanbastos(m): 7:35am On May 23, 2018
As I lie on my bed this morning under my cover cloth to minimize the tinging effects of this chilly weather on my skin.. I have decided to drop this.

You see In Nigeria today... Two things are highly glorified..
Money! And Sex!.

Why are most people thinking the same way
? Let me think differently.

Sex was set up for a deeper expression of love, it connects physically, emotionally and spiritually since that's the total make up of a man.

Today.. The pervading mentality is that the number of girls a guy is able to sleep it is a sign of strength?
From teenage years, it's a natural thing for peers to see those who are bold enough to speak with girls as 'bold and strong', those who can't are shamed and bullied as weak.
What has this resulted into?
The ones who were labeled weak simply get older with this inner urge to prove themselves strong, so when they leave the auspices of parents and guardians, the hatred for being seen as weak leads them to drugs which makes them have an aura of strength which is absolutely a lie, then under these influences, they learn the acts of lying to girls freely, 'I love you', 'I can't live without thinking about you' , 'I can't do without you' .... Of course, girls whose makeup naturally show emotions are easily moved and fall for these words, the guys eventually have their ways and they enjoy the act of releasing spermatozoa, the girls who don't place much emphasis on the sex as the love aspect want the 'professed love' to continue but the guy's actions says otherwise. ...he obviously was never interested in the girl but only interested in proving himself to be strong to peers, he deceived the girl and was only interested in his selfish reasons and fame to peers, the feeling of 'I laid that girl', 'I slept with her' etc. But since guys don't know how ladies think, they care less of how she feels. .. But I'm asking you as a guy, how would you feel if you were duped of all your life's savings? Pained! Deflated!
But that's exactly how you make girls feel if you lied to them about loving them and it was just to put your organ in hers.
But there is a consequence which is generally happening today. Read on.

Now.. People believe strength lies in the number of girls you sleep with? Unfortunately the real truth is if you grew up with low self esteem, it's only normal you think this way but it isn't like that.
The more girls you sleep with, the lower your Dignity, your respect and the poorer your mindset.
You should know high self esteem isn't gotten from others but built by personal conscious efforts of building yourself and good and sound values.
churches, books, conferences, elders are all there for us to learn from but we see these helpful people and materials as BURDENS? Why are we living mediocre?

Case 2: As a guy who as a boy wasn't the timid type per say, now seriously got into love when older, you spent your money, you visited etc then alas the girl you did all those for suddenly changed tone, she left you, she dumped you for another... Then you felt the pain, you even cried.. Waoh! Then you swore to take your pound of flesh..
And vowed to start sleeping around.. Arghhh! Bros I understand the pain but stop destroying yourself oooo...
Sleeping around no pay oooo... Having sex indiscriminately no pay. There's a saying that 'if an handshake passes the elbow, it has become another thing'
Once you've started having sex with more than one person.. Na wahala o.. Everything has a repercussion, think of your posterity, do you want them to be suffering because of their ancestors' mistakes? No one sees tomorrow... But all these actions are gradually growing and once they are not curtailed, it becomes a great tree and is difficult to cut off.
Your dignity is restricted, most times you'll have traded your birthright and you would be unaware, money doesn't stay in your hands for long? You're not progressing as you should? Sicknesses have now become a norm and you know it hasn't been like this before? You're now weak intellectually? Maybe you've had sex and lost important virtues naturally embedded in you over a 'plate of pottage'. I hope if you eventually change, you'll be able to recover lost grounds.

Case 3: As a lady, you're Naturally more emotional, while a guy is moved by what he sees, the breasts and bum bum, the bigger, the more he thinks on inserting his penis into a hole and release sperm and feel excited and go on to the next girl..... Etc you as a lady, you're emotional, you like a guy maybe because of his nature-cool, lovely, nice voice etc but the first guy you had something to do with broke your heart, you cried your eyes out, you healed badly... Then the second guy... Immediately you slept with him, you couldn't control your urges again...
Then the sexcapades started, then you thought of it yourself... Men don't like the individual, they like the face, the boobs, the buttocks, lemme package myself well and kuku make money, buy fanciful bags, travel to Dubai, afterall... Allof them are scumbags and let me use what I have to enjoy life.. And that's how some have lost their womb, and their destinies.
you have to stop. For how long? Do you think you would forever remain young and never get old? What happens when you get old? What investments would you now turn to
? Come out by a strong desire to and prayers.

Consequences: while my rambling may be tasking to the reader, i realized that for every effects, there is an underlying cause, most times many of us live and place our conclusions on effects and that's narrow-minded, you have to consider the cause.. Dangote is rich(effect), many simply want to be rich by any means but how many have considered that it took years, sweats, failures, breakdowns, plannings (Cause) before he could be rich
? CAUSE AND EFFECTS!
, the cases written above highlight alot of reasons why sex is widely interpreted, a gap in love, acceptance, family most times have led us to looking for ways to fill up this gap for happiness, we then result into a Kolo mentality.
See guys, Sleeping with many girls is a sign of weakness, out of billions of goodies the female gender has to offer, viewing them as sex objects is actually demeaning.
Let us regain our respect back, Respect is reciprocal, respect others and In doing so, you'll get respected, reconstruct your mentality.
The whites with a better mentality see women as human beings and not sex objects, for a man to marry a woman who already has a child simply goes beyond thinking about sex..
Let us remove our thinking on sex when we sight a woman and redirect it to country, personal development and an indeed good life.
As for the ladies, it's never too late to start a new rebuilding process, that mentality of living to be a wife only or to rely entirely on a man should be minimised, get something done... Women are Helpers and Help meets not Parasites.

In Nigeria today, our Kolo mentality on Money and Sex is alarming. Let's be transformed by the renewing of our minds.

Indeed there's a consequence for every action (Law of karma and Newton's third law)...
May we sabi wetin we dey do o. You're sleeping around and yet the inner peace and fulfillment isn't there? What's the point? Are you doing so just to feel that you belong? In the next 15years... Everyone go dey on his own and I hope you wouldn't start regretting actions you're taking now because it's inevitable if you don't desire nd pray for a change.
Be more interested in Cause than Effects.
And be wise.

#preachCommonSense.

1 Like

Re: Our Nigerian 'kolo Mentality' On Sex. by Ajoboss(m): 8:18am On May 23, 2018
Hmmm...touching

(1) (Reply)

I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure – Bobrisky / What Would You Do In The Case Of A Zombie Apocalypse / Lies Women Tell. From @yanbaba11 On Twitter (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.