Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,511 members, 7,823,194 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding (52781 Views)

Meghan Markle Dumps UK Trip With Harry, Heads For Nigeria Instead / The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding by dasparrow: 6:10pm On May 23, 2018
bujebudanu1:
The world celebrated and broadcasted royal wedding
How many stations showed alakijas wedding

Don't b a fool

Okay! Tell him!
How many know the Alakijas outside Nigeria and perhaps Africa? Ain't nobody got time to celebrate stolen wealth. Without oil Wells given to the groom's mother by IBB, would they have this kind of stupendous wealth in a country like Nigeria where most of her citizens are wallowing in abject poverty?

1 Like

Re: Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding by Barrysleek(m): 6:43pm On May 23, 2018
Beremx:
Incomparable analysis. Who know Folarin Alakija? All I know is that there in an Alakija bus stop near Abule Ado
Alakija is richer than queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles, Williams and Harry combined
Re: Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding by daveP(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2018
Ceccylia:
Lol...i hope soo.
Ill be glad then.

1 Like

Re: Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding by simeotexy: 8:36pm On May 23, 2018
notin comot
Re: Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding by P0intBlank(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2018
Sirkolly82:
The writer is not talking about COVERAGE but COST.

Even at that how is 5 greater than 43
Re: Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
PalmchatApp:
According to unofficial estimates done by UK website Bridebook, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding cost £32M or $43m (which is security inclusive) – which is almost nothing compared to Folorunsho Alakija’s son, Folarin who spent an estimated $5M largely on décor, a lavish venue and Robin Thicke for his wedding last year.

Although Alakija’s wedding was held in London, it served as inspiration to many in Nigeria.

Saturday, 10th of June, 2017 was the wedding day of Folarin Alakija and Nazanin Jafarian Ghaissarifa in the United Kingdom broke all record.

Source: http://aftrending.com/folorunsho-alakijas-sons-wedding-beats-prince-harry-and-meghan-markles-royal/
she should nah....after looting n drinking Niger delta oil wells.
Re: Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding by Antichristus: 9:09pm On May 23, 2018
Sorry who is Alakija? lol.
Re: Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding by alabama713(f): 9:31pm On May 23, 2018
Who e epp? Did d royal family say dey are into competition with anybody? Nonsense
Nigerians and their mentality.
Re: Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding by Ceccylia(f): 11:12pm On May 23, 2018
daveP:
Ill be glad then.
Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding by MissJoy29(f): 3:29am On May 25, 2018
bujebudanu1:

The world celebrated and broadcasted royal wedding
How many stations showed alakijas wedding

Don't b a fool

How can you b compairing matters with the worlds no 1 Royal family.

One and only omO ijoba
Imagine! The Royal wedding wasn't even compared with Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kanye that at least also enjoyed massive media coverage. It's being compared with an UNKNOWN wedding. I myself watched the royal wedding and I don't spend time that I don't even have watching nonsense.

And to think that someone above me said that Alakija is richer than the Royal family. Chai! What bullcrap & insult!! But let's assume they are richer. Can their money buy them the paower, authority, inborn class, prestige, honour, social rank, prominence and fame which The Royal Family enjoys? It's not just about money. Even a RETIRED senator in Nigeria could be richer than Obama but do I need to say anything more on this to pass the message?

2 Likes

Re: Folarin Alakija’s Wedding Beats Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding by mozerus(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Who folarin help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wows In New Pictures After Joining Universal Music / Imeh Ebong Celebrates Birthday In Bikini (Photos) / Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.