Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Michel Slams Alvaro Morata For Moving To Chelsea - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Michel Slams Alvaro Morata For Moving To Chelsea (23838 Views)

Diego Maradona And Michel Platini: The Irony Of Life In One Photo / Alvaro Morata Learnt To Head The Ball With Cristiano Ronaldo At Real Madrid / Comparing Romelu Lukaku Vs Alvaro Morata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michel Slams Alvaro Morata For Moving To Chelsea by xtervaganza(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2018
Fernandowski:
shame on your ethnicity if you arent married by now

Old senseless fellow.... Someone already told me its Michel salgado cus his full name wasn't mentioned....... John champion like u
aside being a kid, it seems like you also suffer from mental illness.

What has my ethnicity or marriage got to do with you dropping a dumb comment?

I hope it doesn't run in your family cos that would be sad
Re: Michel Slams Alvaro Morata For Moving To Chelsea by Barrysleek(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2018
Morata didn't work hard he thought his position is guarantee and indispensable because of lack of faith from conte to Batshuayi
Re: Michel Slams Alvaro Morata For Moving To Chelsea by blazer2018: 8:34pm On May 23, 2018
olafunny:
Had he read what became of Torres, Remy, Costa, and many other chelsea strikers, he would have chosen Manchester United instead.

Now he's as useless as 'ueue' in 'Queue'

You forgot to add Andriy Shevchenko and Claudio Pizarro... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michel Slams Alvaro Morata For Moving To Chelsea by Fernandowski(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2018
xtervaganza:
aside being a kid, it seems like you also suffer from mental illness.

What has my ethnicity or marriage got to do with you dropping a dumb comment?

I hope it doesn't run in your family cos that would be sad
you trying to trash talk my family cus yours is very useless??

I'm not the cause of your family's uselessness .... Go find the solution

If there will be any though
Re: Michel Slams Alvaro Morata For Moving To Chelsea by sangresan(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2018
You don't know Michel?
Who you come sabi for Real Madrid history?
C. Ronaldo and Bale?
Re: Michel Slams Alvaro Morata For Moving To Chelsea by Mryacks: 11:01am On May 24, 2018
Tracypacy:
Unai Emery
Domestic trophies: 5
European trophies: 3

Mauricio Pochettino:
Domestic trophies: 0
European trophies: 0

But One is apparently a young progressive manager at Tottenham while the other is a flop. Jog o

Tell them again...Pochettino over rated. Kane goes nobody will be saving that Spurs team again undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban / Asisat Oshoala Is The Second Highest Goal Scorer In The Liga Iberdrola. / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.