Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,034 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

[story 18+] PANT DOWN Episode 7 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [story 18+] PANT DOWN Episode 7 (1133 Views)

SHOCKING: Nursing Mother Caught Pant Down With Neighbour's Husband In Yenegoa / Love Story (18+) / Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story 18+] PANT DOWN Episode 7 by gamelove: 3:24pm On May 23, 2018
“Oh that lady, it’s a long story you know, here is your drink” I replied

“Thank you, but that is still not an answer to what I asked you. Who is she Mike?” Kathy said.

“Hahaha, okay I met her somewhere last week at the toll booth. She was not having any coin on her so I had to help her pay her toll. I met her here and she was just taking a moment to say thank you once again” I said.
“No string attach?” She asked.

“Yeah sure no rope attached haha” I replied

“Good boy come over here, kiss me” She said.

“What?, we are outside” I replied.

“I know right, that’s why I need you to kiss me and it should be now” She said with a commanding look.

I looked around shake my head and got closer to her and kissed her.

When it was time to go I went to Vera to take her contact.

“Mike do well to call me, you have a kind heart and I want to help you okay” she said

“I will do just that mistress” I replied.

“Nice, for the start take this envelope okay, and get something for yourself and lover girl” She said.

The look on the face of Katherine when Vera said this was not a happy one, but I ignored her mood to take the envelop.

We left and Katherine never said a word to me till we got to my place.

“Kathy are you okay?” I asked.

She never gave a reply, she moved straight to sit on my bed.

“Katherine I was asking you something, why this moody face? What’s wrong” I asked again.

“Nothing” she replied sharply

“I don’t know why you behaving this way, but if it’s about that lady trust me she’s nothing. I took what she gave me because you told me last time “gentlemen don’t reject offers especially from women” I said

“Oh I see so because of that you have to flirt right?, Mike please I love you and I don’t want you to break my heart like my ex did. I just have some weird feeling about that l

continue reading at https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/05/story-18-pant-down-episode-7.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen / Model Bernice Burgos Gets Blasted After Showing Massive A** Pictures / Strictly For Experienced Men 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.