Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen (1133 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen by TheOdd1sOut: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
this thing called Twitter won't kill someborry

this drama got me rolling...

see tweet below...
Re: Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen by iSpread(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Where is the tweet?
Re: Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen by TheOdd1sOut: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
see. tweet
Re: Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen by TheOdd1sOut: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
sorry guys.... cloudfare errors
Re: Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen by TheOdd1sOut: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
see tweet
Re: Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen by TheOdd1sOut: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
the pic refused to load sha

Re: Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen by TheOdd1sOut: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
please bear with me
Re: Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen by Jephz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin
Re: Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen by TheOdd1sOut: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
That's it guys, sorry, network issues....
Re: Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen by MJBOLT: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
good thing she's telling the truth
Re: Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen by dumahi(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
OK
Re: Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen by LuciferKristi: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
That's it guys, sorry, network issues....

Re: Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen by Silentscreamer(f): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lol.... I'm just laughing, but let me not say why i'm laughing b4 nl guys will come for my head.
Re: Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen by Fierce11: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
"spread your legs like its rumour" punchline comes to mind.. Reminisce na baba sha.. Anyways.. What other thing can feminists sPread apart from the legs and mouth? Smh.. Actresses kenan
Re: Guy Talks About The Gospel On Twitter. See The Response He Got From A Slay Queen by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Serious Couple Tie Themselves Together With Rope In Lovely Pre-wedding Photo / Model Bernice Burgos Gets Blasted After Showing Massive A** Pictures / I Didn't Have Sex With Her But She Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.