Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (15310 Views)

Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell? / To the atheist, what do you think? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Chevrolet076(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2018
butterflylion:

No he is on a diet.

i'm surprised you could not reply to my message, no problem, we shall meet some other day..... done here!
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by MuttleyLaff: 11:31am On May 27, 2018
Chevrolet076:
@ butterfly,
i've actually seen your arguments based on facts, readings, and sense making..... but i don't know which of the Gods you Believe In, is it that of the christians or muslims, or traditionalist... and how do you even come to the conclusion that you are right about that God., did you even give any other god a chance to prove itself?....

Chevrolet076:
i'm surprised you could not reply to my message,
no problem, we shall meet some other day..... done here!
You're like back in the day, one of those guys,
that go round the school corner, stand there, waiting to pounce and fight eh
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 12:45pm On May 27, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

You're like back in the day, one of those guys,
that go round the school corner, stand there, waiting to pounce and fight eh

That guy must be a bait for me. Whenever I reply his post I get banned by the antispambot.

He is a virus.
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by MuttleyLaff: 12:58pm On May 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:
That guy must be a bait for me.
Whenever I reply his post I get banned by the antispambot.

He is a virus.
Virus and a trojan, misleading others of its true intent.
No wonder it was stalking you, pleading for a response

It infected me and got me temporarily banned too

I've now learned to stay away from mentioning the moniker and not again ever to quote its posts
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by M0ron: 3:35pm On May 27, 2018
winner01:
More like Hardmirror wants to psychologically blackmail christians to watch it, I'll rather keep my mb for the highlights of Madrid vs Liverpool grin

grin
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 9:52am On May 28, 2018
Seun:
Seen. The ending makes sense. I never got to the end before because the other videos on the same topic didn’t impress me like the rest of the videos on the channel.
bros ur mods aint doing their job, promoting bloggers who plagiarise
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2018
luvmijeje:

Nah. I can prove God exists. My journey so far is a testimony to that. But since Atheist believes in logical reasoning, he must logically prove first that God doesn't exist.

Infact, I'm promise that, if HardMirror can list 5 logical reasons God doesn't exist, I'll list 10 logical reasons God exists. Then the world will get to judge which of us is applying.logic.

The ball is in his court. If e sure for am, let him kick the ball.
what evidence? You think good things dont happen to other people who dont serve your god? What testimony, list the testimony here, good things happen to all people so does misfortunes
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2018
Dalam0n:

na that girl with low IQ you dey give this illustration? She can never understand it
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 28, 2018
HardMirror:
na that girl with low IQ you dey give this illustration? She can never understand it
SAVAGE
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 3:30pm On May 28, 2018
butterflylion:

Absence of evidence is simply absence of evidence but is not in any way evidence of absence.

If you know, you know!
you are right on this. Sometimes there might not be an evidence, but then there should also be no claim else what would be the proof of a true claim? You get what i mean?
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2018
butterflylion:

You lack basic knowledge of what you use to make arguments despite them being called a fallacy.

It is a fallacy to draw conclusions based precisely on ignorance, since this does not satisfactorily address issues of philosophic burden of proof.

Your false dichotomy excludes other options and shows how close minded you are with your argument from ignorance.

Simply saying absence of evidence is evidence of absence is silly and yes failure to disprove something can constitute its evidence for existence which itself is a logical fallacy same way a lack of evidence is said to be an evidence of absence. Both are logical fallacies which preclude other options such as the option that states that something can be unknowable and simply because it is unknowable does not make it non existent.

This brings me to the famous philosophical position which says " When a tree falls in the forest when there is nobody there does it make a noise"?.

I am sure if you give this thought you would see the many variables involved and not your usual one sided close minded atheistic positions.
that philosophy is trash. It simply lacks an observer, not its ability to crackle. The question is does god exist? You say yes. Just to tell us why you claim god exists, why you people preach it, daily claim you speak to this god and other incredible claims has not relation with a falling tree being unobserved and hence the noise being questionable. You claim you know god, speak with god have a relationship with god, you are the observer in this case. Where is your evidence afterall the claims you have about god are provable

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 4:10pm On May 28, 2018
HardMirror:
you are right on this. Sometimes there might not be an evidence, but then there should also be no claim else what would be the proof of a true claim? You get what i mean?

You seem lost in limbo.

What is evidence?

Evidence is based on available facts and facts are something that makes you believe that something is true or exists.

Evidence may or may not be tangible aka subscribing to human assessment.

From your angle, the evidence you seek is based on empiricism and that speaks about a scientifically grounded and testable fact and that is simply the height of stupidity when you want to use empirical science to assess SPIRITUALITY even when science can not and can never be able to be used to test spirituality simply because they do not subscribe to each other.

If they ever did then science would become pseudoscience and when that happens it is no longer science because science is defined as

the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

That alone shoots down your entire crappy talk.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 4:12pm On May 28, 2018
HardMirror:
that philosophy is trash. It simply lacks an observer, not its ability to crackle. The question is does god exist? You say yes. Just to tell us why you claim god exists, why you people preach it, daily claim you speak to this god and other incredible claims has not relation with a falling tree being unobserved and hence the noise being questionable. You claim you know god, speak with god have a relationship with god, you are the observer in this case. Where is your evidence afterall the claims you have about god are provable

You need to go back to school for seeking PHYSICAL EVIDENCE for A SPIRITUAL ENTITY.

Smh. Ignorance overload.

And when I ask you if God exists you say no but are unable to show proof of your claim that he does not exist.

As an atheist you should be able to have access to empirical proof of this shouldn't you? And that's because that is what you subscribe to. THE NATURAL.

Can I view your NATURAL PROOF that supports the non existence of God?

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You need to go back to school for seeking PHYSICAL EVIDENCE for A SPIRITUAL ENTITY.

Smh. Ignorance overload.

And when I ask you if God exists you say no but are unable to show proof of your claim that he does not exist.

As an atheist you should be able to have access to empirical proof of this shouldn't you? And that's because that is what you subscribe to. THE NATURAL.

This is the most stupid comment ever..

lalasticlala,seun..please move it to front page..

2 Likes

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by HardMirror(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Smh. Ignorance overload.

you are the one that needs to go back to schl. All of a sudden your god is now spiritual without any physical influence right?

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 4:42pm On May 28, 2018
HardMirror:
you are the one that needs to go back to schl. All of a sudden your god is now spiritual without any physical influence right?

So its suddenly now breaking news to you who claimed to be a former pastor that God is a spirit? grin cheesy

Your rather flagrant display of stupidity seems to know no bounds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 4:45pm On May 28, 2018
Godpolymath:
This is the most stupid comment ever..

lalasticlala,seun..please move it to front page..

Here he goes displaying his award winning inability to understand even one word in a sentence with one line.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 4:59pm On May 28, 2018
HardMirror:

Oh and by the way, just in case you also fail to grasp the full import of your words here let me show you.

You just said right here that TO YOU, God has no physical influence so based on this, does not exist and even before you made this comment I already anticipated it which was why I said and I quote

cheesy grin

So can you show me those natural / physical influences that are devoid of God which to you show that God does not exist?

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So its suddenly now breaking news to you who claimed to be a former pastor that God is a spirit? grin cheesy

Your rather flagrant display of stupidity seems to know no bounds.
Like i said b4 most pastors in Nigeria are atheist,they are looking for way to milk the deluded,i can starting naming most pastors names now..

They dont believe in a jewish carpenter that stupidly died(real or not) or anything concern israel,they just want to enrich themselves,thats why they ride private jets,new cars,have body guarded and other earthly possesions..

The true pastors are those broke ignorant ones who is known,they cant heal or do other miracles..cause it doesnt work.

Sigh
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 28, 2018
hehe enjoy,mumus fool naija

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 28, 2018
hehe baba,,how many jets seff?

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 5:08pm On May 28, 2018
Godpolymath:
Like i said b4 most pastors in Nigeria are atheist,they are looking for way to milk the deluded,i can starting naming most pastors names now..

They dont believe in a jewish carpenter that stupidly died(real or not) or anything concern israel,[/b]they just want to enrich themselves,thats why they ride private jets,new cars,have body guarded and other earthly possesions..

[b]The true pastors are those broke ignorant ones who is known,they cant heal or do other miracles..cause it doesnt work.

Sigh

All I can say are two words for you, RED and HERRING!

The entire comment is loaded with it and well spiced with THE FALLACY OF GENERALIZATION.

So much mumuism on display all over this thread.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 28, 2018
Hehehe nigerians magas always pay everyday,everysunday,every occasions cause they want blessing instead of working for blessing they believe in a jewish god who needs sata to stay relevant,sacrificed his son for him to forgive humans sin,claims to be all knowing but regrets why he created humans,,

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Hakeem12(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2018
We have names for people who have many beliefs for which there is no rational justification. When their beliefs are extremely common we call them 'religious'; otherwise, they are likely to be called 'mad', 'psychotic' or 'delusional' . . . Clearly there is sanity in numbers. And yet, it is merely an accident of history that it is considered normal in our society to believe that the Creator of the universe can hear your thoughts, while it is demonstrative of mental illness to believe that he is communicating with you by having the rain tap in Morse code on your bedroom window. And so, while religious people are not generally mad, their core beliefs absolutely are.IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW.

1 Like

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 28, 2018
Earth is smaller than an atom in scale compare to the universe,,why do you think a god gives a rat shit about you or needs worship from minute ants?

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 28, 2018
Millions of children are dying daily,some starving,,some have no hope for the future and you think a god cares about your welbeing?you must be mad and stupid..

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 28, 2018
lol keeping paying money to pastors,even the jews think you must be stupid to believe in christ,cause it doesnt make sense,even the satan doesnt make sense,but here our Nigerian brothers claim to know more than the jews who own yahwe,smh..if not because of slave traders you wont have know christ or shit..

At least you will keep feeding the pastors

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Butterflyleo: 5:22pm On May 28, 2018
^^^^
|||||||

Lmao at the desperation of the atheist above me. He is now resorting to APPEAL TO EMOTIONS FALLACY FROM HIS RED HERRING

grin cheesy

Its now clear that he has clearly lost the entire argument and is now trying to garner emotional supported as a last resort grin cheesy

What is appeal to.emotions fallacy?

Appeal to emotion or argumentum ad passiones is a logical fallacy characterized by the manipulation of the recipient's emotions in order to win an argument, especially in the absence of factual evidence

grin cheesy

Dude has clearly lost this argument and does not know what hit him if he suddenly veered off the entire gist to a red herring and now to appeal to emotions .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 28, 2018
Oya keep worshipping a god that killed millions of people for his tribe and you think he cares about a black monkey?

I understand why europeans and americans serve yahwe and jesus but i will never understand why africas mostly Nigerians serve him after all they went through in slavery..

All race serve their gods except africans..inferiority complex..shame to your generation

Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 28, 2018
Slaves to the whites...Always slaves
Re: God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:
^^^^
|||||||

Lmao at the desperation of the atheist above me. He is now resorting to APPEAL TO EMOTIONS FALLACY FROM HIS RED HERRING

grin cheesy

Its now clear that he has clearly lost the entire argument and is now trying to garner emotional supported as a last resort grin cheesy

What is appeal to.emotions fallacy?

grin cheesy

Dude has clearly lost this argument and does not know what hit him if he suddenly veered off the entire gist to a red herring and now to appeal to emotions .
you are not worth debating,tell yahwe to meet me by 8pm,i want to teach him some lesson

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians / Confessing Sins To A Priest , Right Or Wrong ? / "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.